PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions of the Newbies and opinions now two weeks later

rionablue
12-06-2015, 08:24 AM
I was just wondering what were your first impressions of the 4 new housemates on the night they went in and have they changed now two weeks later.

Mine were Marc: Mouthy, opinionated and **** stirrer
Simon : Annoying with his constant screaming of 'Showbiz'
Harry : Pretty and outgoing I really liked her
Sam : Sweet and seemed grounded and I liked the way she apologised to Sarah that she was being evicted even though Sam had nothing to do with it.

Now
Marc : Just cant stand him. Possibly one of the worst housemates ever put into BB. Bad language I can tolerate as its always in the house but the sexual innuendo and the way he is kissing and cuddling Sam while saying he hasn't the slightest interest in her is so fake.

Simon : I don't find him as annoying as he has stopped shouting Showbiz and he seems to have changed his mind on Jade (who he was gunning for in his vt)

Harry: What a let down. I don't even know how I thought she was pretty. A user, show off and sexual leech. She started off so well by mingling with the original housemates and getting into their good books. Thence the fact that she was the only one of the four newbies not nominated. Now she is just attached to Nick.

Sam: Another let down. I got it so wrong with Sam. She is a complete wimp and is hamming it up for the cameras. How can she climb into bed with Marc and let herself be used by him. She is hardly stupid enough to think he fancies her.

just thinkin
12-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Marc: didn't like the look of him, didn't like his antics...got used to him, then kind of saw a sensitive side and started to think he was okay....then saw his real nasty insulting side - think he;s a bit of a plonker.

Simon: disgusted he was brought back in as I was ready to get rid of him on night one of the show. must say had a few laughs at his 'crying' antics, but then that got old. he's not too bad now that he has calmed down. But wouldn't say i liked him.

Harry A. thought she was v. friendly pretty and outgoing - liked her. felt bad for her a few times as there seems to have been 'one rule for the boy and another for the girl' still feel bad that she is the target of abuse from one particular housemate that she (and chloe) showed they are not afraid to speak back to...but now am just neutral to her.

Sam: actually didn't like her when she came in - thought she was a loudmouth and annoying - just neutral to her now.

just call me neutral :cheer2: