PDA

View Full Version : Proof Marc likes weak submissive women....

Griffin5779
13-06-2015, 07:26 PM
What other conclusion can you draw from the fact that he Loves Helen?

Kazanne
13-06-2015, 07:29 PM

I'de hardly call Helen weak:joker::joker::joker:

LukeB
13-06-2015, 07:30 PM
:joker: Helen is not weak

Liam-
13-06-2015, 07:32 PM
I think the OP is meant in a sarcastic manner to prove the 'misogynistic' label wrong

Griffin5779
13-06-2015, 07:33 PM
I'de hardly call Helen weak:joker::joker::joker:

me either..can't wait to see how the Marc haters explain this way so they can continue there misogynist attacks

Liam-
13-06-2015, 07:33 PM
oop, just call me Derek Acorah

tomrain
13-06-2015, 07:35 PM

They are #teambully

Kazanne
13-06-2015, 07:36 PM
They are #teambully

:facepalm:

Beetlejuice
13-06-2015, 08:02 PM
me either..can't wait to see how the Marc haters explain this way so they can continue there misogynist attacks

He likes Helen because she's as vulgar and as obnoxious as he is.

Beetlejuice
13-06-2015, 08:03 PM
:facepalm:

Facepalm all you want. That the two of them are bullies is so blindingly obvious it's hilarious to see people deny it

iToby
13-06-2015, 08:39 PM
He likes Helen because she's as vulgar and as obnoxious as he is.

Yeah. What he sez. Like I said elsewhere on the forum, a few mins on youtube after a search for 'MARC TALLAFORNIA' will give the mark lovers another insight into the geezer. I reckon he's gonna end up like Simon, unmarried into his 50s. Every third phrase is 'I love you' interspersed with a few dozen F'ins thrown in to fill it out. For someone who claims to be of high intellect, his vocabulary seems to be very limited. NO?

uniquedude
13-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Facepalm all you want. That the two of them are bullies is so blindingly obvious it's hilarious to see people deny it

Didnt you say before that marc isnt a bully and that people are just looking for a victim?

Beetlejuice
13-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Didnt you say before that marc isnt a bully and that people are just looking for a victim?

No. That was about the HMs being displeased over Simon saying one thing to them and another in the diary room. It was perfectly reasonable for them to be upset. People here tried to turn that into them bullying Simon.

Marc's behaviour towards Harry (who I don't particularly like) really is an example of bullying. Constant digs, attempts to make her feel small, poison the minds of others against her and isolate her. Vicious insults about her being a pig, thick, ignorant, creepy, a weirdo... Even Helen can see he's a nasty piece of work. Funnily enough, the people who thought Simon was being bullied think nothing of Marc's behaviour.

Kazanne
13-06-2015, 09:21 PM

And it's hilarious to see people throwing that word around as soon as their chosen housemate is disliked,actually scrub that,its not hilarious it's pathetic.

Kazanne
13-06-2015, 09:22 PM
No. That was about the HMs being displeased over Simon saying one thing to them and another in the diary room. It was perfectly reasonable for them to be upset. People here tried to turn that into them bullying Simon.

Marc's behaviour towards Harry (who I don't particularly like) really is an example of bullying. Constant digs, attempts to make her feel small, poison the minds of others against her and isolate her. Vicious insults about her being a pig, thick, ignorant, creepy, a weirdo... Even Helen can see he's a nasty piece of work. Funnily enough, the people who thought Simon was being bullied think nothing of Marc's behaviour.

You didn't hear Harry calling him names the? that's ok then.:laugh: she's a bad as him

susie q
13-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Yeah. What he sez. Like I said elsewhere on the forum, a few mins on youtube after a search for 'MARC TALLAFORNIA' will give the mark lovers another insight into the geezer. I reckon he's gonna end up like Simon, unmarried into his 50s. Every third phrase is 'I love you' interspersed with a few dozen F'ins thrown in to fill it out. For someone who claims to be of high intellect, his vocabulary seems to be very limited. NO?

Simons got a partner apparently they have been together for 16years.