PDA

View Full Version : Name one woman, Marc has not made feel small?

abhorson
15-06-2015, 08:17 PM
I will put my semen inside you, i will give you anal, ugly bitch etc etc. The man is a grade A1 jerk. He wants to screw woman, but he does not like them. The sad thing is that some women like him still.

A sad sad world.

MB.
15-06-2015, 08:18 PM
...you've got Jim Davidson as your CBB13 profile favourite.

abhorson

And? Was he prosecuted.

Beetlejuice

The guy who Casey's mum thanked for looking after her daughter.

Kazanne
15-06-2015, 08:20 PM

And Katie Hopkins :laugh: I liked both of those:hehe:

abhorson
15-06-2015, 08:23 PM
And Katie Hopkins :laugh: I liked both of those:hehe:

The wrong Katie won:bawling:

Kazanne
15-06-2015, 08:25 PM
The wrong Katie won:bawling:

Indeed they did.

JoshBB
15-06-2015, 08:25 PM
And? Was he prosecuted.

So that excuses his behaviour?

abhorson
15-06-2015, 08:26 PM

No. But the thread is about Marc.

Dollface
15-06-2015, 08:27 PM

I don't remember Jim making comments like Marc has.

Beetlejuice
15-06-2015, 08:28 PM
The only women Jim didn't get on with were Linda (based on a past event we know nothing about) and Luisa (who he got on with well enough by the end)

Macie Lightfoot
15-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Jim Davidson admitted himself that he's sexist so this shouldn't be a debated topic

abhorson
15-06-2015, 08:32 PM
I don't remember Jim making comments like Marc has.

Exactly. The answer to my original question is none. Marc is a misogynist, and a nasty vile one at that.

Beetlejuice
15-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Jim Davidson admitted himself that he's sexist so this shouldn't be a debated topic

Yeah, but there's sexism such as believing a healthy society should have men and women in different roles. Then there's browbeating, belittling and bullying women for "entertainment". I'm sure Jim has been a nasty piece of work in the past, but Marc really is horrid with the way he treats some of the girls

Vanessa
15-06-2015, 08:34 PM
He doesn't seem to like women much. :laugh:

karl100589
15-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Name one woman, Marc has not made feel small?

Sally Gunnell?
Florence Nightingale?

Amy Jade
15-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Helen but that's because he's just like her. Disgusting human waste.

Amy Jade
15-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Sally Gunnell?
Florence Nightingale?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9f4793cce4553d41781b39d7661386be/tumblr_miuwukSCUN1rf3jmmo6_250.gif

Macie Lightfoot
15-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Yeah, but there's sexism such as believing a healthy society should have men and women in different roles. Then there's browbeating, belittling and bullying women for "entertainment". I'm sure Jim has been a nasty piece of work in the past, but Marc really is horrid with the way he treats some of the girls

Jim constantly ignored and talked over women by asking them questions such as if they're sad that they don't have a man and if they iron their husband's shirts, and he only had male friends (and Casey, if you found a friendship as Jim giving her advice and then objectifying her body.) Just because Jim wasn't abrasive as Marc doesn't mean that he wasn't just as bad.

joeysteele
15-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Eileen,he didn't say anything offensive to Eileen that I can recall.

Morgan.
I will put my semen inside you, i will give you anal, ugly bitch etc etc. The man is a grade A1 jerk. He wants to screw woman, but he does not like them. The sad thing is that some women like him still.

A sad sad world.

Adjoa. He hasn't made her feel small.

karl100589
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9f4793cce4553d41781b39d7661386be/tumblr_miuwukSCUN1rf3jmmo6_250.gif

Florence Nightingale one of the most celebrated women in English history. The mother of modern nursing who saved thousands in the Crimean War.

Sally Gunnell is a former Olympic Gold Medalist. One of Britain's best track and field athletes.

Kazanne
15-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Eileen,he liked her,he loves women he said as much ,his mom is one:hehe:i don't he's made any of them feel small.

Beetlejuice
15-06-2015, 08:52 PM
Jim constantly ignored and talked over women by asking them questions such as if they're sad that they don't have a man

That's usually why women are sad.

s (and Casey, if you found a friendship as Jim giving her advice and then objectifying her body.) Just because Jim wasn't abrasive as Marc doesn't mean that he wasn't just as bad.

Casey's own mother thanked Jim for looking out for her FFS

Beetlejuice
15-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Eileen,he liked her,he loves women he said as much ,his mom is one:hehe:i don't he's made any of them feel small.

Apart from Harry (and who knows what Sam has coming to her) who he has called a pig, thick, ignorant, stupid, smelly, skanky and stinking. Charming behaviour.

But we all know Marc can bully Harry as much as he likes. And if she does stick up for herself then she's to blame for it.

JoshBB
15-06-2015, 08:56 PM
The only woman Marc has not belittled is Helen, because he's scared of her. :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/U5SMiVt.gif

Kazanne
15-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Apart from Harry (and who knows what Sam has coming to her) who he has called a pig, thick, ignorant, stupid, smelly, skanky and stinking. Charming behaviour.

But we all know Marc can bully Harry as much as he likes. And if she does stick up for herself then she's to blame for it.

You seem to forget all the time,Harry has not been innocent in all this,talk about tunnel vision

MB.
15-06-2015, 09:00 PM

When did the_truth change his username?

Lstan
15-06-2015, 09:21 PM

Lol burn! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lstan
15-06-2015, 09:22 PM
The only woman Marc has not belittled is Helen, because he's scared of her. :laugh:

Arnt we all :laugh:

Beetlejuice
15-06-2015, 09:28 PM
You seem to forget all the time,Harry has not been innocent in all this,talk about tunnel vision

There you go again blaming Harry for being abused by the jerk. Everything she has said seems to me to have come in response to his attacks. But I can't be bothered with this anymore. It's quite clear that you just support bullies.

iToby
15-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Humour aside, the amount of alleged males on this thread jumping to defend Irelands last surviving snake is quite disturbing.

Kazanne
15-06-2015, 11:31 PM
There you go again blaming Harry for being abused by the jerk. Everything she has said seems to me to have come in response to his attacks. But I can't be bothered with this anymore. It's quite clear that you just support bullies.

:joker::joker::joker: yeah,ok

hannah.
15-06-2015, 11:35 PM

So her insinuation that she was going to hit him with a bottle is fine because he tried to get her to play along in a task? :idc:

Kizzy
15-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Helen, she has bigger balls than him.
I haven't forgiven him for having a go at chloe when he was really angry with harry...speaks volumes.

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:05 AM

hes been abused too, harry has made violent threats too....marc has gone for the blokes too, they take it as banter. why should he only take the mickey out of he men and not the women? this show is mostly sexist against men...women are allowed to run around naked be crude as hell, make violent threats, destroy mens property as has been done in previous years, and even physically hit men and get away with it like denise welch did

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Humour aside, the amount of alleged males on this thread jumping to defend Irelands last surviving snake is quite disturbing.

yeah any man who defends a man has to be labelled a sexist pig...more new labour double speak and spin

iToby
16-06-2015, 12:27 AM
yeah any man who defends a man has to be labelled a sexist pig...more new labour double speak and spin

WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU? Where did I mention sexist, you amadan? New Labour? What's that? A new dole office or something? I could give a crap about brit politricks....Now, what'll YE find offence with there before I cut off your non additions to decent threads?

the truth
16-06-2015, 01:16 AM
WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU? Where did I mention sexist, you amadan? New Labour? What's that? A new dole office or something? I could give a crap about brit politricks....Now, what'll YE find offence with there before I cut off your non additions to decent threads?

1) cut the personal abuse, calling people madman is way out of order
2) everyone knows who new labour are and how they introduced spin into our everyday british life, beware when you play dumb you become it
3) you inferred the men on this thread were sexist, you are wrong, deal with it.
4) More caps lock, pathetic
5) Ive no idea what your last sentence means, do you think you run the site? delusions of grandeur, how sad:dance:

lutrinae
16-06-2015, 03:14 AM
PLUS how he casually says "finger****ing" or "finger blasting" so as to refer to telling someone what he thinks of them (in a negative, derogatory sense) or whatever. Glorifying sexual violence.

Vanessa
16-06-2015, 03:16 AM
I have gone off Marc. Since he came back from the Bunker all he has done is pick on Cristian, only because Helen doesn't like him. It will only go on Cristian favour, because he's standing up to him. I bet Marc tought he could pick on him and he would keep quiet. He got it wrong. :hehe: