PDA

View Full Version : Harry's sulking and childish behaviour

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:02 PM
That's right, love. Go and cry like you usually do.

For someone who "doesn't give a sh!t", she seems to be awfully upset over nothing.

The way she treats people who try to help her is appalling. They should just leave her to wallow in her own self pity and go and enjoy themselves.

I didn't think it was possible for me to despise her anymore than I do but wow...my HATRED has gone up another level.

Get her out.

hannah.
15-06-2015, 10:05 PM
When she said to Danny 'WILL. YOU. ****. OFF.' she's so rude

Josy
15-06-2015, 10:05 PM
I edited the OP AND removed the following posts.

Please remember that OTT insults and name calling of housemates are against the forum rules and add nothing of worth to debates.

Josy
15-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Very childish behaviour from Harry, refusing to face the DR Camera and walking around with her face covered is pathetic, if you don't want the cameras to see you then **** off home.

cookiemonster
15-06-2015, 10:06 PM
thank god i'm not the only person that dislikes her. telling people that have to come to comfort you to **** off, wish they had

tomrain
15-06-2015, 10:07 PM
I edited the OP AND removed the following posts.

Please remember that OTT insults and name calling of housemates are against the forum rules and add nothing of worth to debates.

Does that include Helen? As not sure how you could go OTT

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Very childish behaviour from Harry, refusing to face the DR Camera and walking around with her face covered is pathetic, if you don't want the cameras to see you then **** off home.

I agree.

Cherie
15-06-2015, 10:08 PM
She was very petulant and spoilt tonight

MrWong
15-06-2015, 10:09 PM

For someone who "doesn't give a sh!t", she seems to be awfully upset over nothing.

The way she treats people who try to help her is appalling. They should just leave her to wallow in her own self pity and go and enjoy themselves.

I didn't think it was possible for me to despise her anymore than I do but wow...my HATRED has gone up another level.

Get her out.

When has she cried?

MrWong
15-06-2015, 10:10 PM
She was very petulant and spoilt tonight

This I agree with.

MrWong
15-06-2015, 10:12 PM
When she said to Danny 'WILL. YOU. ****. OFF.' she's so rude

He obviously didn't take her seriously and went to comfort her anyway.

cookiemonster
15-06-2015, 10:12 PM
He obviously didn't take her seriously and went to comfort her anyway.
that's not the point though

hannah.
15-06-2015, 10:13 PM
When has she cried?

And? That doesn't mean it wasn't rude.

Speaking of rude, have you seen the multi quote button?

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:14 PM
When has she cried?

So you think she sat with her back to the camera in the diary room and covered her faced for the sake of her health?

What about when she was in the toilet and then went to check her eyes in the mirror?

It's clearly getting to her and GOOD. She's had it coming.

Cherie

Don't you go at Mr Wong :fist:

MrWong

What kind of mod?

the_answers
15-06-2015, 10:15 PM
The way she treats people who try to help her is appalling.
Trying to help her ?
Maybe but not convinced.

Leaving her to wallow in her own self pity might mean they'll worry it'll be seen as them abandoning her.

karezza
15-06-2015, 10:16 PM
She isn't sulking - she is reacting to being misunderstood and bullied.

hannah.
15-06-2015, 10:16 PM
:angel:

GypsyGoth
15-06-2015, 10:17 PM
She acts childlike because she is a childlike person, I feel that she doesn't have the emotional maturity to handle the group dynamics of the show.

MrWong
15-06-2015, 10:17 PM
So you think she sat with her back to the camera in the diary room and covered her faced for the sake of her health?

What about when she was in the toilet and then went to check her eyes in the mirror?

You said "Go cry like you usually do"

I don't remember her crying alot.

My question is valid, if you'd rather deflect than answer, fine.

hannah.
15-06-2015, 10:18 PM

I don't think she cried at all. Which is more weird. I'd have definitely cried, probably as soon as seeing what the old HMs said on the screen. She was hiding her face etc etc because she wasn't crying, imo, and trying to garner sympathy from the viewers

MrWong
15-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Don't you go at Mr Wong :fist:

Thanks Cherie :douf:

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:20 PM

Oh, there's that word again.

The ony person who's stopping her from engaging with the others is herself because she's far too pig headed to go and chat to them. Ok, she might not like the new(ish) people but what about Nick and the others? She's crapped on Nick time and time again and it's about time he distanced himself. She's far too childish for him.

Withano
15-06-2015, 10:21 PM
I think her reaction was justifiable, she was clearly upset and decided to gather her feelings privately instead of lashing out.

Babschap
15-06-2015, 10:23 PM
No great fan of Harry, but having that vile troll Helen say those things must have hurt her...
I would have wanted to cry in private as well.

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:24 PM
You said "Go cry like you usually do"

I don't remember her crying alot.

My question is valid, if you'd rather deflect than answer, fine.

Deflect the answer?

In answer to your question, How about the time when she was in the sky room by herself and Nick jumped under the covers with her because she was crying? She did the same thing then by pushing him away and acting like the spoilt petulant brat that she is.

Poor dear.

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:28 PM
I think her reaction was justifiable, she was clearly upset and decided to gather her feelings privately instead of lashing out.

But that's exactly what she did do with the people who had the nerve to ask how she was. If I was Nick or Danny, I would have told her to piss-off.

I think she's crapped in her own nest big time.

BB1984
15-06-2015, 10:29 PM
It seemed like a signal for attention.
Oh woe is me.

the_answers
15-06-2015, 10:30 PM
She acts childlike because she is a childlike person, I feel that she doesn't have the emotional maturity to handle the group dynamics of the show.
Nikki Graeme made a career from being childish.

I don't like the group dynamic but don't see why Harry should buy into it.

They all know Harry and Nick are running the show.
Ok it's not good for the viewer (or HMs) but that's why they want to break them up.

Maybe they'd be better off just leaving them to their boring showmance to be evicted.

All this fake concern for Nick is doing my head in.

jegmeister
15-06-2015, 10:34 PM
I've had a lot of sympathy for her up until now but I have to say her behaviour tonight was very peculiar. It didn't seem genuine to me - to go into the diary room and then sit with your face looking at the chair was bizarre in the extreme. I really don't know what she is playing at. There is clearly some sort of mental health problem going on with her.

chuff me dizzy
15-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Harry has not been ignored or rejected she did it ALL herself, even saying to Brian " If the want to speak,they can come to me" who does that bint think she is ?

Liam-
15-06-2015, 10:39 PM
I didn't like her tonight at all, she seemed desperate for attention imo and if she talked to me the way she talked to Danny while I was trying to help her, I'd flip out.

chuff me dizzy
15-06-2015, 10:40 PM
She's got SERIOUS mental health issues

mr rochester
15-06-2015, 10:43 PM
She deals with things in her own way - not sure if that means she's got serious mental issues. She's a very quirky person - that doesn't mean anything more than she's different. She is getting a lot of flack at the moment but I'm not really sure why or what she has done wrong.

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:45 PM
I've had a lot of sympathy for her up until now but I have to say her behaviour tonight was very peculiar. It didn't seem genuine to me - to go into the diary room and then sit with your face looking at the chair was bizarre in the extreme. I really don't know what she is playing at. There is clearly some sort of mental health problem going on with her.

I think so too. As Helen said earlier "This girl clearly isn't wrapped right"

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Harry has not been ignored or rejected she did it ALL herself, even saying to Brian " If the want to speak,they can come to me" who does that bint think she is ?

:clap1:

MrWong
15-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Deflect the answer?

In answer to your question, How about the time when she was in the sky room by herself and Nick jumped under the covers with her because she was crying? She did the same thing then by pushing him away and acting like the spoilt petulant brat that she is.

Poor dear.

That wasn't so hard was it?

So 2 examples. Doesn't quite match what you claimed, that it's what she usually does.

I don't think the exaggeration was needed.

reece(:
15-06-2015, 10:55 PM
I agree

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 10:58 PM
That wasn't so hard was it?

So 2 examples. Doesn't quite match what you claimed, that it's what she usually does.

I don't think the exaggeration was needed.

You asked me when she'd cried, I gave you two examples, and now you're back peddling and saying i'm exaggerating?

She was crying in the toilet and then the diary room in tonights episode alone, so it's obviously more than twice.

the_answers
15-06-2015, 10:58 PM
She deals with things in her own way - not sure if that means she's got serious mental issues.
Possible gameplaying for the sympathy vote.

If so could you blame her ?

the truth
15-06-2015, 11:17 PM

you preach about rules and rude words and then you say this???:shrug:

the truth
15-06-2015, 11:18 PM
She deals with things in her own way - not sure if that means she's got serious mental issues. She's a very quirky person - that doesn't mean anything more than she's different. She is getting a lot of flack at the moment but I'm not really sure why or what she has done wrong. like threatening violence?

Kizzy
15-06-2015, 11:20 PM
I do feel for her, she's the target of the week it seems.

Babschap
15-06-2015, 11:22 PM

Nice to see the milk of human kindness is so strong for a girl clearly in distress!

MrWong
15-06-2015, 11:24 PM
You asked me when she'd cried, I gave you two examples, and now you're back peddling and saying i'm exaggerating?

She was crying in the toilet and then the diary room in tonights episode alone, so it's obviously more than twice.

You stated that she usually cries and came up with 2 examples (eventually)

... and now you're trying to squeeze a third in when it's obvious tonights upset was linked.

Usually cries suggests that she does it all the time. Like she's a cry baby, I've not seen that at all.

the_answers
15-06-2015, 11:36 PM
It's a fair point.
Personally was quite entertained by her turning her back.
But won't be if it carries on forever.

Think she's playing a good game as the centre of attention.

She acts like she's fine.
But at the same time acts like she's not.
Even when she goes into shell (or to bed) HMs are rushing over to her checking on her.

Maybe some of it is real.
But we've seen it before 1 day she's upset, next she's fine.

Interesting to watch ! (maybe that's the gameplan ?)

Robertocarlo
15-06-2015, 11:39 PM

Get her out.

So true. She's an attention seeking Seawitch imo. She's also a leach sucking the life out of Nick. She needs to go.

Kizzy
15-06-2015, 11:40 PM
So true. She's an attention seeking Seawitch imo. She's also a leach sucking the life out of Nick. She needs to go.

You've been listening to nikki haven't you? :nono:

Robertocarlo
15-06-2015, 11:42 PM
You've been listening to nikki haven't you? :nono:

Yes, but I'd already made up my mind about Harry long before they entered the BBH. She's just vile and attention seeking.

Nancy.
15-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Yes, but I'd already made up my mind about Harry long before they entered the BBH. She's just vile and attention seeking.

:cheer2:

the_answers
16-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Well to be fair if HMs never seeked any attention it might be a more boring show.
Then again, live feed fans may disagree.

I'd rather she acted unpredictably than getting naked all the time.
Depends what you prefer I suppose.

JayBlaze
16-06-2015, 02:48 AM
She's a joke. Get your tits out again, thats all you're good for

lutrinae
16-06-2015, 03:16 AM
She was reacting in a rather civil way especially considering how nasty the legends were to her. She is covering her face I think because her life has been incredibly challenging for her and she sees crying as a sign of weakness.

Vanessa
16-06-2015, 03:17 AM
urgh, she's pathetic! GET HER OUT! :nono:

rusticgal
16-06-2015, 05:19 AM

She is a selfish individual...she doesn't care about anyone else...why should they care about her??

JTM45
16-06-2015, 05:42 AM
She is a selfish individual...she doesn't care about anyone else...why should they care about her??

Nobody else in there has done anywhere close to the amount of things for others that Harry has (their laundry, cooking for everyone, washing the dishes, cleaning the entire house.....etc. etc.) so how on Earth are those the actions of a "selfish individual" who "doesn't care about anyone else" ?
So apart from the things i listed what else can you tell us about her selfishness and lack of care for others ?

And why do most of the original housemates care for her (which we've clearly been shown that they do over the last few days) if she is such an un-caring, selfish person ?

Please enlighten us!:idc:

Ammi
16-06-2015, 05:52 AM

..yeah I pretty much agree with you Claudia...I don't know that much about her but she said that she was homeless and I think maybe someone who is struggling with a group dynamics/a team, type thing..?..and that's also I think with her nakedness, it's something she feels comfortable with and that's fine but in the situation of the house then I think she can't see it from the point of view of others not being comfortable and finding a compromise because people in groups/sharing a house have to compromise...maybe with her job/dominatrix she feels a sense of 'control' that she doesn't feel in her life...I don't think personally that there is any 'bad in her' at all, in fact actually for me probably one of the most interesting BB housemates that there has ever been....

Mick
16-06-2015, 06:37 AM
When we saw similar behaviour recently she blamed a headache yesterday a belly ache.May be she was feeling these but they where brought on by her mind state at the time.

I found her DR behaviour strange and fear she did herself few favours but I think the real disappointment from many of her distractors is that after being publically insulted by Helen she did not go on the attack.

Apart from that silly comment about move the bottle she has shown that she can stand up to marc without resorting to hysterical shouting or tears and if and when she choses she could sort Helen in the same positive way.

Much has been made about her using nick to my eyes they appear to be using each other and in a decent way.I still feel she is more interesting to watch than some others and hope she survives the eviction.

Ammi
16-06-2015, 06:41 AM
When we saw similar behaviour recently she blamed a headache yesterday a belly ache.May be she was feeling these but they where brought on by her mind state at the time.

I found her DR behaviour strange and fear she did herself few favours but I think the real disappointment from many of her distractors is that after being publically insulted by Helen she did not go on the attack.

Apart from that silly comment about move the bottle she has shown that she can stand up to marc without resorting to hysterical shouting or tears and if and when she choses she could sort Helen in the same positive way.

Much has been made about her using nick to my eyes they appear to be using each other and in a decent way.I still feel she is more interesting to watch than some others and hope she survives the eviction.

..I hope so as well Mick although I'm not confident and as I didn't fully keep up yesterday, don't know if it's known who else will be up for eviction with her...

Mick
16-06-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi Ammi I think its a given that one will be Jack but difficult to call the third.Marc is very focused on getting harry gone so will he try to influence the other three to nominate what he sees as safe against harry.?

Clearly he is unhappy with what he saw sam and cristian say about him.

chuff me dizzy
16-06-2015, 07:08 AM
Panel on Bots,lead by rent a mouth Aislyene, fell for Harrys game ,hook,line,sinker Myself being brighter however hasn't, get the silly cow out

Mick
16-06-2015, 07:20 AM
Panel on Bots,lead by rent a mouth Aislyene, fell for Harrys game ,hook,line,sinker Myself being brighter however hasn't, get the silly cow outI did not watch bots so cannot comment but while I accept that harrys behaviour might be part of a game its one also being played by plenty of others in there.

I also accept that I may be proved well wrong but my take on harry is that she is more honest or natural in her behaviours than most.

This whole thing about game playing confuses me.Marc frequently complains about others doing so yet in my view is as guilty as any.

Do we as viewers look for it applaud it as smart or view it as a negative. ?