PDA

View Full Version : BBBOTS hate helen because she defends men!

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:19 PM
The sexist man hating mob never defend men nor ever take the view of any men, especially heterosexual men

Helen is a tomboy , shes a bit thick and an argumentative
but she does stand up for the underdog and she does take the mans point of view too which is absolutely unheard of on big brother or UK reality tv in general

I applaud her for this 1 quality and feel this is why she won the show, despite being hated by so many

jennyjuniper
16-06-2015, 12:31 PM
The sexist man hating mob never defend men nor ever take the view of any men, especially heterosexual men

but she does stand up for the underdog and she does take the mans point of view too which is absolutely unheard of on big brother or UK reality tv in general

I applaud her for this 1 quality and feel this is why she won the show, despite being hated by so many

I have to agree with you. I don't like her because I find her coarse and vulgar, but she does seem to defend the men more.
Mind you on this show I've found myself defending the men because the females have been a quite unlikeable lot (apart from Eileen)

Lostie!
16-06-2015, 12:32 PM

When she's not the one bullying the underdog, perhaps.

MB.
16-06-2015, 12:32 PM

Um last night's show was pretty much a 75 minute-long Brian love-in though

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:34 PM
When she's not the one bullying the underdog, perhaps.

harry has ONLY been the underdog since Helen arrived, until now harry has been in with the pack doing the bullying and alienating for weeks...payback is a bitch. the men aren't man enough to stand up to her, so they need Helen to do it for them. trouble is if a man did it hed be wrongly labelled a sexist bully by the radical feminists and their reverse sexism which denies men the right to an opinion or free speech

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:34 PM

wrong

Lostie!
16-06-2015, 12:35 PM
harry has ONLY been the underdog since Helen arrived, until now harry has been in with the pack doing the bullying and alienating for weeks...payback is a bitch. the men aren't man enough to stand up to her, so they need Helen to do it for them. trouble is if a man did it hed be wrongly labelled a sexist bully by the radical feminists and their reverse sexism which denies men the right to an opinion or free speech

I wasn't talking about Harry.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 12:35 PM
wrong

Not really

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Not really

yes really. bbbots didn't just praise brian for 75 minutes...they discussed a heck of a lot more and there was much debate over Helen and harry , so you are plain wrong

Liam-
16-06-2015, 12:38 PM
yes really. bbbots didn't just praise brian for 75 minutes...they discussed a heck of a lot more and there was much debate over Helen and harry , so you are plain wrong

The show couldn't go 10 minutes without mentioning how lovely Brian is

chuff me dizzy
16-06-2015, 12:39 PM

:clap1:

chuff me dizzy
16-06-2015, 12:40 PM

Brian love in and Helen bashing

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:41 PM
The show couldn't go 10 minutes without mentioning how lovely Brian is

as Ive already proved you are wrong and youre deliberately distracting from the thread in a disingenuous way. the sexist bbbots crowd hated Helen because she defends men and they hate men. as im sure you have noticed but as im equally sure you wont acknowledge:nono:

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:42 PM

Auchante :wavey:

Liam-
16-06-2015, 12:43 PM
as Ive already proved you are wrong and youre deliberately distracting from the thread in a disingenuous way. the sexist bbbots crowd hated Helen because she defends men and they hate men. as im sure you have noticed but as im equally sure you wont acknowledge:nono:

I'm not distracting from the thread in the slightest, the thread is about the 'male sexist audience' which, while I agree that the Helen bashing was again quite evident, the notion that they all hate men, while none of them had a single bad word to say about Brian, a certified man, is outright ridiculous.

MB.
16-06-2015, 12:43 PM
I loved how defensive Helen was of Christopher and Chris last year

Niamh.
16-06-2015, 12:44 PM

:fan:

Lostie!
16-06-2015, 12:44 PM

:joker:

the truth
16-06-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm not distracting from the thread in the slightest, the thread is about the 'male sexist audience' which, while I agree that the Helen bashing was again quite evident, the notion that they all hate men, while none of them had a single bad word to say about Brian, a certified man, is outright ridiculous.

they hate Helen because she defends men and has a track record of defending men...anytime a man argues with a woman, bbbots go with the woman, shes always the victim. there was some praise for brian, whose behaviour is virtually angelic, any man has to be an angel to get anyone on their side on bbbots....bit if any man argues with a woman, bang hes finished...labelled sexist mysoginist pig etc who doesn't respect women etc its sexist drivel and that's why they hate Helen. because she defends men and likes men

LeatherTrumpet
16-06-2015, 12:50 PM

The Truth uncovering hidden hetro men hate where you kind of thought none existed

Livia
16-06-2015, 12:50 PM
She doesn't seem to be standing up for Jack, much.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 12:52 PM
they hate Helen because she defends men and has a track record of defending men...anytime a man argues with a woman, bbbots go with the woman, shes always the victim. there was some praise for brian, whose behaviour is virtually angelic, any man has to be an angel to get anyone on their side on bbbots....bit if any man argues with a woman, bang hes finished...labelled sexist mysoginist pig etc who doesn't respect women etc its sexist drivel and that's why they hate Helen. because she defends men and likes men

They hate Helen because she's gobby, doesn't know when to shut up and goes overboard with the 'Free speech, honesty' thing, I quite happen to like that, but I can see why people don't like her for it, why must you always turn things into a menenist issue ffs, Men always get the better deal on these shows, that's a fact, women are persecuted for doing less than a man will ever be persecuted for.

Niamh.
16-06-2015, 12:53 PM

The Truth uncovering hidden hetro men hate where you kind of thought none existed

:hehe:

Marsh.
16-06-2015, 12:53 PM
:joker:

Jake.
16-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Yeah, that's the reason :umm2:

Nancy.
16-06-2015, 12:56 PM
The BOTS audience purely consist of the same annoying morons who don't seem to have lives.

That irish guy with the blonde hair and big mouth annoys the sh!te out of me. IE: "Would you be quiet, i'm speaking". Ugh.

Then there's that weird gay alien/hybrid thing with the black/blonde hairstyle. Ugh. Get some people in instead of a herd of sheep, ffs.

Robertocarlo
16-06-2015, 01:21 PM

Here here!

smudgie
16-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Hardly a man hating audience, Brian is a fella and there was plenty f love for him.
I reckon there are a fair few males in the audience too, unless of course they all hate themselves.
The dislike of Helen is simply because they find her unlikeable.

jennyjuniper
17-06-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm getting a little tired of men being constantly slated as bullies etc., because they dare to confront a woman about a problem they have with her. It wouldn't be so bad if the woman in question were to stand up to the man and argue her side, without needing her backing group.
A good example was loud mouthed Harriet, who bragged that she could take on anyone, yet when it came to a confrontation she started crying and ran away, secure in the knowledge that some of the others would be along to comfort her and turn on the man in question.
This has been a ploy of females for centuries. But as an independant woman myself, I think if you want to be treated the same as a man, then stand your ground alone and fight your own battles and save the tears for later in private.

waterhog
17-06-2015, 03:38 PM

why she won is a misery and why she has reentered is one more mystery.

EspeonBB
17-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Or they hate Helen because she's a vile woman. Just a thought.

Robertocarlo
17-06-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm getting a little tired of men being constantly slated as bullies etc., because they dare to confront a woman about a problem they have with her. It wouldn't be so bad if the woman in question were to stand up to the man and argue her side, without needing her backing group.
A good example was loud mouthed Harriet, who bragged that she could take on anyone, yet when it came to a confrontation she started crying and ran away, secure in the knowledge that some of the others would be along to comfort her and turn on the man in question.
This has been a ploy of females for centuries. But as an independant woman myself, I think if you want to be treated the same as a man, then stand your ground alone and fight your own battles and save the tears for later in private.

You are 100% correct in what you say. The tears routine is beyond a joke but they still trot out the same tears and tantrums whenever they're confronted. Also loath the sulking routine with Harry being classic.

Niamh.
17-06-2015, 03:47 PM

Men and women in Big Brother get accused of being bullies though. lol at your all women are the same except for me, I'm different routine though. I like to think all of us are individuals, some women are whiney, some are not, some men are whiney, some are not etc etc

arista
17-06-2015, 03:55 PM
But at least last night they Hated Bitch Fat Jack

Tom4784
17-06-2015, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure she's hated because she's a bullying twat.

Calderyon
17-06-2015, 04:09 PM
They hate Helen because she is the perfect example of an extremely hateful person.

jennyjuniper
17-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Men and women in Big Brother get accused of being bullies though. lol at your all women are the same except for me, I'm different routine though. I like to think all of us are individuals, some women are whiney, some are not, some men are whiney, some are not etc etc

I didn't say ALL women, nor did I mean to imply that. I don't like generilsations. But I stand corrected.

JoshBB
17-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Oh yes, because straight men are HUGELY oppressed in society.... :amazed:

Kazanne
17-06-2015, 04:32 PM
I don't get why anyone 'hates' anyone,it's all a bit silly really,it's a TV show,people get far too into it,it's not like these people will thank anyone for defending them,BB is an arena show,it will never be full of lovely people , some people here could give Helen a run for her money:hehe:

Lstan
17-06-2015, 04:36 PM

I agree Liam, the reaching of the OP is rediculous, unless they dont consider Brian a man :laugh:

Lstan
17-06-2015, 04:39 PM
I don't get why anyone 'hates' anyone,it's all a bit silly really,it's a TV show,people get far too into it,it's not like these people will thank anyone for defending them,BB is an arena show,it will never be full of lovely people , some people here could give Helen a run for her money:hehe:

Exactly, its not bloody question time-and the exaggerations that go on in this board would make the jeremy kyle show look like the teletubbies in contrast. :laugh:

Kazanne
17-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Exactly, its not bloody question time-and the exaggerations that go on in this board would make the jeremy kyle show look like the teletubbies in contrast. :laugh:

:cheer2::wavey: Lstan

Lstan
17-06-2015, 04:45 PM
:cheer2::wavey: Lstan

Lol Kazanne-I was gonna bring up last summer like we both remember, heck even the celeb big brothers start war on this board, make helen look like Florence Nightingale (can you IMAGINE!) I got into some drama myself after a member starting calling me names but I learnt my lesson.

Oh yes, because straight men are HUGELY oppressed in society.... :amazed:
:clap1::clap1::clap1:
Slay.

Kazanne
17-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Lol Kazanne-I was gonna bring up last summer like we both remember, heck even the celeb big brothers start war on this board, make helen look like Florence Nightingale (can you IMAGINE!) I got into some drama myself after a member starting calling me names but I learnt my lesson.

:clap1::clap1::clap1:
Slay.

I remember it well :joker: its mad at times

Lstan
17-06-2015, 05:02 PM
I remember it well :joker: its mad at times

Totally! Completely off topic is it wierd that I read peoples posts as their avatar? Your's in Butlers voice, Niamh's in Bakers voice. Ammi's in Hepburns voice and Chuff's as a severly pissed off cherub? :laugh: