PDA

View Full Version : What a show last night

parmnion
17-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Terrific bit of tv last night, brian, jack and to an extent danny and christian were awesome.

Brians rant was one of my bb highlights of all time..he hit the nail right on the head in outing the poison that spews from every pore in helens body..

and jack, wtrf jack...if anything made his cringy "without the tail" joke better it was him last night standing up to the bully's.

Mick
17-06-2015, 08:06 AM
I agree these BB shows constantly con me in the best possible way.This whole bunker thing the build up and start I thought wont work waste of time yet last nights show made for really good viewing imo.

parmnion
17-06-2015, 11:46 AM
IT DID THAT MICK.

I think I have finalised my favourite list and my nate lists.

Great to see jack and danny standing their ground.

Niamh.
17-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Yeah really good show, I'm going to miss Brian so much :(

Rorkimaru
17-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Terrific bit of tv last night, brian, jack and to an extent danny and christian were awesome.

Brians rant was one of my bb highlights of all time..he hit the nail right on the head in outing the poison that spews from every pore in helens body..

and jack, wtrf jack...if anything made his cringy "without the tail" joke better it was him last night standing up to the bully's.

Brian is the one who pushed for Chloe to be up and he shut down communication so Helen and Mark couldn't explain and comfort and Chloe couldn't get her say. Then he went to the pantry and lied to Jack about the nomination process to get Jack on side.

All round good guy.

MetalMickey
17-06-2015, 01:26 PM
You have to LOL at Belo when he goes off on one :laugh:

qwerty42
17-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Brian is retarded.

sampvt
17-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Brian is retarded.

He defo isn't retarded, he is calculated and scripted. He has the mantel of all round good guy to protect and he messed up last night, big time, he was busted as a tin foil hero.

qwerty42
17-06-2015, 01:35 PM
It did look a bit scripted tbf as marc was looking to good up to now