PDA

View Full Version : Are the legends staying longer now?

Jack_
18-06-2015, 11:49 PM
I really hope they are cause I don't see what the point in bringing Aisleyne in is if she's only going to be in the same room as Helen for five minutes?

This week has been really good and it's thanks to the three of them so I hope they're staying tbh. Why can't they just explain what's actually going on for once? :laugh:

reece(:
18-06-2015, 11:50 PM
They need to stop keeping the viewers in the dark.

RichardG
18-06-2015, 11:50 PM
I really hope they are cause I don't see what the point in bringing Aisleyne in is if she's only going to be in the same room as Helen for five minutes?

This week has been really good and it's thanks to the three of them so I hope they're staying tbh. Why can't they just explain what's actually going on for once? :laugh:

They haven't had time to, they probably only organised this last night. Literally making it up day by day. :laugh:

Marsh.
19-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Why can't they just explain what's actually going on for once? :laugh:

Because they literally make things up on the spot with no pre-planning so the flow of the show itself and its promotion reflects that.

Beetlejuice
19-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Craig said they were coming out on Sunday on BOTS. He may have been misinformed. Or maybe that's what he was told backstage earlier today.

It's sad to see what's happened to this show though

Locke.
19-06-2015, 12:19 AM
I've said since the start that Marc will get to pick one of them to stay, and I'm sticking by that.

Jake.
19-06-2015, 12:20 AM
I've said since the start that Marc will get to pick one of them to stay, and I'm sticking by that.

And by 'get to pick' he'll have been told to keep Helen