PDA

View Full Version : Danny The Plan?

Josy
19-06-2015, 11:35 PM
Is this Danny's plan that he informed us of the other night when he said he's going to be different now?

Showing a bit of a temper?

Niamh.
19-06-2015, 11:37 PM
well, he's gotten more fiestty since his mate Victor told him him to sit back and pick them off one by one.....dick

joeysteele
19-06-2015, 11:37 PM
He came across really badly tonight, quite scary the way he blew his top and attacked pizza boxes.

bitontheslide
19-06-2015, 11:38 PM
I'm losing it now. Danny was playing a game, dodging the radar and being quiet. Now he is playing a game being a stroppy git. I think similar applies to Cristian. How many fake personalities are they going to come up with before we see a real one.

Josy
19-06-2015, 11:38 PM
well, he's gotten more fiestty since his mate Victor told him him to sit back and pick them off one by one.....dick

Both him and Cristian seem to be showing some signs of aggression, if you look at the latest clip both of them look like they are ready to go for Marc.

I noticed when Danny was called to the DR in the highlights too he mentioned that he can 'normally keep a hold of his temper' hmmmm, who is the real Danny eh

Robertocarlo
19-06-2015, 11:39 PM
I think he should have got a formal warning for that violent outburst. He appals me now and do not want him in the final.

Jase.
19-06-2015, 11:40 PM
He's such a twat.

Jason.
19-06-2015, 11:41 PM

Danny or Victor?

Jason.
19-06-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm losing it now. Danny was playing a game, dodging the radar and being quiet. Now he is playing a game being a stroppy git. I think similar applies to Cristian. How many fake personalities are they going to come up with before we see a real one.

They don't have a real one.

Niamh.
19-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Both him and Cristian seem to be showing some signs of aggression, if you look at the latest clip both of them look like they are ready to go for Marc.

I noticed when Danny was called to the DR in the highlights too he mentioned that he can 'normally keep a hold of his temper' hmmmm, who is the real Danny eh

Danny is going to win this thing and I'll be so annoyed when he does. Actors him and Cristian imo

rionablue
19-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Danny and Cristian would be the least deserving winners of the whole lot of them left in there. They re poor excuses for men as dull as dishwater and trying to play the 'bide your time' game. Both of them have been truly exposed in the past few days but because they are classed as good looking by some they will possibly fly under the radar again like Cristian did tonight

Marsh.
Wife beater teas

Niamh.
Danny or Victor?

Danny. I quite like Victor :laugh::laugh:

Niamh.
19-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Danny and Cristian would be the least deserving winners of the whole lot of them left in there. They re poor excuses for men as dull as dishwater and trying to play the 'bide your time' game. Both of them have been truly exposed in the past few days but because they are classed as good looking by some they will possibly fly under the radar again like Cristian did tonight

Shame all this happened before the one full HLs so Jade got the worst of it

Marsh.
19-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Danny. I quite like Victor :laugh::laugh:

http://i2.cdnds.net/14/25/618x404/uktv-big-brother-5-fight-night-1.jpg

U WOT M8?

Locke.
19-06-2015, 11:47 PM
I think Helen just genuinely got to him tonight, his reaction wasn't planned or part of the plan.

I thought he came across well though, people have been shouting out for someone to call out Marc and Helen and at last somebody did. If Helen is in there long term then Danny will win this show, as he won't forgive her for what she said on tonight's show and will continue to be her enemy.

Marsh.
19-06-2015, 11:49 PM
It's only a bit of sniff, he didn't kill anyone.

Jack_
19-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Nah I don't believe this was part of any plan, I'm no fan of Danny's and don't really want to defend him but that was clearly genuine anger. I'd probably react like that if someone was making accusations about and relentlessly insulting a friend or family member of mine and didn't know when to quit while they were ahead, and I'm a very placid person most of the time. I think Danny's the same.

It takes a lot for me to get annoyed and if someone or something has truly wound me up I'll usually end up throwing something in a fit of rage like he did, I'm not violent so I would never hit someone so that's the outlet that you take. Only happens maybe once or twice every few years, but when someone pushes you too far it can happen. Looked genuine enough to me.

JayBlaze
20-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Aggression is a sign of drug withdrawal

Niamh.
20-06-2015, 12:33 AM
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/25/618x404/uktv-big-brother-5-fight-night-1.jpg

U WOT M8?

Ugh Chicken Stu was the first HM I had a proper crush on........still wasn't my favourite HM though Mr Mojo Rising

rusticgal
20-06-2015, 12:35 AM

...and of course Sam and Simon aren't??

rusticgal
20-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Aggression is a sign of drug withdrawal

Stupid comment.

fitz2k2
20-06-2015, 02:06 AM
past few weeks this is not danny.today episode wasn't danny either,real danny is still in his shell.once his nominated then will see if real danny shows his face.also most of housemates are flying under radar are trying there hardest to get to the finals

Lampfan
20-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Don't see what Victor saw in him.

He's a abit blah...