PDA

View Full Version : Sam, you two faced, backstabbing cow

chuff me dizzy
20-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Sam has sealed her fate tonight, you ,sneaky backstabbing cow, Marc has defended her and now she backstabs him and ditches her integrity to arselick Danny,Crisitian

Nancy.
20-06-2015, 10:07 PM
I agree.

She thoroughly annoyed me tonight. She goes from group to group trying to be friends with everybody but people can see right through it.

She needs to get a backbone and stop being so bloody pathetic.

Denver
20-06-2015, 10:08 PM
It will only worked in Marc's favour

Cherie
20-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Sam has sealed her fate tonight, you ,sneaky backstabbing cow, Marc has defended her and now she backstabs him and ditches her integrity to arselick Danny,Crisitian

Is Nancy related :amazed:

Vicky.
20-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Eh? She didn't arselick them...she just said she was nominating who she wanted to. Which actually has probably saved her own arse. Danny would never go this week.

Discussing sams actual chioice here, so spoilered

Harry is a good looking one from where Sam is standing...she has continually ridiculed her, and is also largely unpopular if they go on crowd reactions from Friday. She is also a fellow newbie...so more likely to go (in Sams head) than an original

I do think she made the correct decision given that she wants to save her own skin in there tbh

chuff me dizzy
20-06-2015, 10:10 PM
I agree.

She thoroughly annoyed me tonight. She goes from group to group trying to be friends with everybody but people can see right through it.

She needs to get a backbone and stop being so bloody pathetic.

She's got a backbone,she's not who she wants us to think she is,she's as hard as nails ......but she's too bothered about arselicking people who dont even like her

mizzy25
20-06-2015, 10:11 PM
So has Sam put harry up then? Its up to Sam who she puts up not Mark and doesn't Mark hate Harry anyway?

chuff me dizzy
20-06-2015, 10:12 PM
So has Sam put harry up then? Its up to Sam who she puts up not Mark and doesn't Mark hate Harry anyway?

She chose the weakest link,someone Danny,Cristian wouldn't mind leaving

smudgie
20-06-2015, 10:16 PM
She did the right thing, nominated someone of her own choosing, not Marc's.
She needs to try and save her own skin, let's face it, Marc would throw any one of them under a bus if he felt the need, including Sam.

just thinkin
20-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Sam will go this week......

Vicky.
20-06-2015, 10:19 PM

I don't think so.

I think it will be Cristian if he keeps this crap up.

Unless Jack is up...

Lister of Smeg
20-06-2015, 10:21 PM
She will pay for this betrayal :nono:

Cherie
20-06-2015, 10:22 PM
I don't think so.

Unless Jack is up...

Depends on the edit ,if they go for her like they did Jade :umm2:

Nancy.
20-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Is Nancy related :amazed:

:laugh:

Lister of Smeg
20-06-2015, 10:25 PM
I don't think so.

Unless Jack is up...

Oh please let Heimlich be up the fat arse slops around the house like he owns it.

mizzy25
20-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Im quite glad she chose who she wanted to choose and not someone who Helen and Mark wanted her to choose. I didn't really like Sam but after that I do now.

cookiemonster
20-06-2015, 10:26 PM
she only cares about getting as far as she can. nothing wrong with that, not a cat in hells chance of winning though

abhorson
20-06-2015, 10:28 PM
She's got a backbone,she's not who she wants us to think she is,she's as hard as nails ......but she's too bothered about arselicking people who dont even like her

Ass licking? Marc wanted to give her anal:laugh:

abhorson
20-06-2015, 10:30 PM

99% or Simon if he is up.

fitz2k2
20-06-2015, 10:34 PM
been telling ya it all started with sams fake smile n **** hit the fan

rusticgal
20-06-2015, 10:34 PM

No Chuff...Marc sees Sam as just another pawn in his game. Sam back stabbed him when he left..he told her he saw her for what she was and how he had lost respect for her. However Sam weakened and he took advantage to use her...along with Simon (another pawn) to join him to try to break 'the clique'...
Sam equally uses people for her own gain...she knows that picking Chloe, Jack or Danny could weaken her chances of going (although Jack would probably go)..
So she picks Harry...Marc has it in for 'the clique'..she has to go with her own judgement to save her own skin. I don't like her..Sam is a snake, but I kind of respect her for not being manipulated by Marc and Helen.

chuff me dizzy
20-06-2015, 10:35 PM
No Chuff...Marc sees Sam as just another pawn in his game. Sam back stabbed him when he left..he told her he saw her for what she was and how he had lost respect for her. However Sam weakened and he took advantage to use her...along with Simon (another pawn) to join him to try to break 'the clique'...
Sam equally uses people for her own gain...she knows that picking Chloe, Jack or Danny could weaken her chances of going (although Jack would probably go)..
So she picks Harry...Marc has it in for 'the clique'..she has to go with her own judgement to save her own skin. I don't like her..Sam is a snake, but I kind of respect her for not being manipulated by Marc and Helen.

You're watching a different show than I am

joeysteele
20-06-2015, 10:37 PM
I think Sam or Cristian will go this week, no matter who else is now up really.

Cristian has lost support the last few days and even moreso probably after tonight.
Sam I don't think has ever been that popular really.

rusticgal
20-06-2015, 10:39 PM
You're watching a different show than I am

Maybe just different loyalties Chuff...still love ya though :kiss:

chuff me dizzy
20-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Maybe just different loyalties Chuff...still love ya though :kiss:

Love you too ,even though you've got no good taste this year :wink:

chuff me dizzy
20-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Cristian has lost support the last few days and even moreso probably after tonight.

Make it a double !! I didnt vote last week,but I will hammer that phone bill this week voting for Cristian out

rusticgal
20-06-2015, 10:41 PM

I like Christian..he is trying hard. I thought he was goners this week but he survived against Jade...so who knows.
At least Christian is loyal to his mates...Sam doesn't know what the word means :joker:

andybigbro
20-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Im quite glad she chose who she wanted to choose and not someone who Helen and Mark wanted her to choose. I didn't really like Sam but after that I do now.

:clap1: I agree!!

rusticgal
20-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Love you too ,even though you've got no good taste this year :wink:

You said that last year and the year before :joker:

Jase.
20-06-2015, 11:25 PM
I've gave her the benefit of the doubt for a while now but after tonight she can kindly **** off.

Lstan
21-06-2015, 01:58 AM
The only way Sam has a chance of staying is if Jacks up, and even then its not certain...

jennyjuniper
21-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Make it a double !! I didnt vote last week,but I will hammer that phone bill this week voting for Cristian out

I agree. See who Danny tries to get onboard next.

Pete.
21-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Marc would never nominate Harry :rolleyes: