PDA

View Full Version : why Jack must go

Luthien
10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
as irritating as Jackyie is, Jack has to be the worst hm in there
not bad as a person, just bad as a hm
he doesnt interact with anyone other than Jade (and even that communication is kept to a bare minimum), he says nothing, contributes nothing and does nothing. I'd rather someone like Jackyie stayed because at least she has sumthing to say for herself lol
in my opinion, he must go. why is he even there in the first place ?!:conf:
if anyone has a reasnable explanation then please, do tell:spin:

Jay
10-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Don't mind who goes out of Jack and Jackie as long as it's one of them, both are boring.

Ella
10-01-2007, 12:56 PM
If Jack stayed and never spoke again, and Jackiey went, I'd be more then happy, because I can't STAND that women any longer!

Arneldo
10-01-2007, 12:58 PM
I dont care which one goes but i think it will be Jack and would be a little shocked to see Jackiey go.

Jack is a nice guy but not a good housemates.
Jackiey is a good housemate but it irratating.

If Jack stays he most likely wont be nominated and will be in there for a little longer. Where as if Jackiey stays she is more likely to be nominated and out on Friday.

Luthien
10-01-2007, 01:01 PM
i think Jackyie's much better entertainment, which is the priority of both Big Brother and the public :thumbs2:

Ruth
10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Luthien
as irritating as Jackyie is, Jack has to be the worst hm in there
not bad as a person, just bad as a hm
he doesnt interact with anyone other than Jade (and even that communication is kept to a bare minimum), he says nothing, contributes nothing and does nothing. I'd rather someone like Jackyie stayed because at least she has sumthing to say for herself lol
in my opinion, he must go. why is he even there in the first place ?!:conf:
if anyone has a reasnable explanation then please, do tell:spin:

I reckon that Jade insisted that if she went in, he must go in as well. She's probably afraid that he will be up to no good if she was in the house, and he was on the outside. If he goes tonight, will she walk?

Personally I would rather Jackiey went tonight. If Jack stays and never utters a word, it will be just as though he wasn't there, which is tolerable. But Jackiey is becoming totally intolerable!

Slartibartfast
10-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruth
I reckon that Jade insisted that if she went in, he must go in as well.

Completely agree Ruth, :thumbs: It's the only reason BB would ever have agreed to have him on!!

But we disagree about Jackie! I want to keep her in, she's a complete nightmare for the other housemates! Plus her presence in the house is really screwing with Jade which appeals to my more sadistic nature!!

J.C.
10-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Without Jackiey and Jade the Hm`s might bring Jack out of his shell.There are some decent people in the house who are having to tip toe around
Jackie and its very tedious.The vote to save and not evict is just a ploy to keep Jackiey longer .It would be a total embarrassment if Jermaine ended up going !!

Dan_
10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
I think Jack's starting to come out of his shell now and has started talking to Danielle and Cleo alot more and even let them dress him up last night and he was joking around that he could be Jackiey's new bird.

BigSister
10-01-2007, 01:26 PM
it might have something to do with the editing as well I would rather to see Jackie go but I think Jack will go tonight

Mike
10-01-2007, 02:32 PM
The problem with Jack he has left it far too late in coming out his shell, if they edit tonights show properly then we will see more of him but IMO that still won't be enough to save him now.

BigBrotherwatcher
10-01-2007, 02:45 PM
I have been thinking the same thing. Jack doesn't really talk much and i'm also thinking why is Jade dating him - in my opinion i think they are both totally different, Jade is out-going and Jack is really shy. I'd've thought Jade would'nt want to go out with someone who's quiet because she's loud, isn't she? and Jack doesn't really talk to Jade much, and it's like she doesn't see it. Why doesn't she also say "Jack, why ain't you talking to me or the others much?" or something

Siouxsie
10-01-2007, 03:03 PM
I d rather jack went at least Jaikey is entertaining

Leona
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
If Jack stayed and never spoke again, and Jackiey went, I'd be more then happy, because I can't STAND that women any longer!

I agree!..

Bells
10-01-2007, 03:11 PM
I'd rather Jackiey go than Jack, because she's doing my head in!
At the same time though it wouldn't affect me if Jack left because as a HM he's pretty boring and doesn't do anything at all.

Navajo
10-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Jack must go ...
well he's the most inactive housemate,his sole function seems to be to stop Jackie and Jade from fighting,
and the sooner the four poster bed stops swaying during the night the better lol

Bigmouth81
10-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Jack is boring,
Jack doesn't really love Jade,
Jack is a money grabbing male slag....

and oh yeah...

His missus is a lying, fat, ugly wench and,
His mother in-law is a messed up banshi who needs to be put down.

So yeah....jack MUST GO!!! but not before jackiey
:colour::colour::colour:

sol
10-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah he has been way way too quiet and I think he's boring. Hopefully he'll be out tonight. :bigsmile:

Navajo
10-01-2007, 04:30 PM
A dislike of Jackie is perfectly reasonable ,but you got to admit it makes for good tv.

Siouxsie
10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
seems like all the entertaining housemates have walked

Emilee
10-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Deffinatly, Jack needs to go. He doesnt bring anything to the house.

texbex
10-01-2007, 05:34 PM
becauyse he says nothing and all you see him doing is cuddle jade or play some stupid game

Siouxsie
10-01-2007, 06:13 PM
he is goodlooking and thats all he has going for him not Jades type i wouldnt have thought

xPrInCeSs-MaYx
10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
all thats good about him is that he's kinda fit!! lol. but besides that the good things about him are.....?????(still thinking!!) :sleep:

~Kizwiz~
10-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Don't mind who goes out of Jack and Jackie as long as it's one of them, both are boring.

I have to agree with you there Jay but although Jackie is anoying she does bring some entertainment to the house. Its always nice to have someone who grates others nerves. However, she anoying me too much and Jade seems to be struggling with her mum in there with her... so either would be good to go in my opinion

Dan_
10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't even find Jackie that entertaining to be honest, she's just stupid and any arguments she get's into seem pretty pointless and just end up with her shouting over the person's she's having the disagreement with so we only see her side of the story and it's pretty boring to have it be so one sided.

BabyDollBeauty
10-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Jack is BORING
at least jackey is entertaining but its not in a good way either with her verbally abusing someone she doesnt even know!!
Id rather jackiey went because she is a bad housemate towards others

arista
10-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Yes Jack will Go,
that is Great News because later in the Night Mental Jade
will walk out.
Because she does not Trust Jack with other Girls his own age.

And that will leave Mad Jackiey.
Perfect.

Pure Perfect.

Roll on 9.30PM.