PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Grahame Why did she get so distressed? And why did she get to sleep in a spare room?

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:27 AM
she was one of the first ones in there, and didn't look to be making an effort to exit the room until it was over. why join in in that situation if it would distress you?:shrug:

iRyan
24-06-2015, 12:30 AM
I don't think she expected fat ass Jack to plop on top of her and get laundry detergent and flour thrown in her face while being smothered. I'm not surprised she was terrified. And knowing Nikki, why are you surprised? We all know she's a very emotionally and physically fragile person.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:31 AM
but she must have been able to see what would happen diving in there

Visage
24-06-2015, 12:32 AM
She joined in at the beginning because she thought it was a lot of fun. (Which she mentioned in the diary room) Then it got a little over crowded a detergent bottle hit her in the face and that hurt her (which she mentioned in the diary room) there was food flying everywhere and then she had a panic attack.

She couldn't get out quick enough because other housemates were on top of her.

Visage
24-06-2015, 12:34 AM

Not necessarily.

Some things can get out of hand pretty quick and we don't always see that happening.

Remember she was elated that they got their duvets back. It was something different to do in what could have been a boring afternoon.

jyunga
24-06-2015, 12:37 AM
She got nailed in the nose and overreacted in typical nikki fashion.

Rorkimaru
24-06-2015, 12:38 AM
She was diving on pillows not entering a food and cleaning supplies fight nor expecting a bottle to the face. I can understand her stress and she does have a tendency to freak out which is why she couldn't get out.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:38 AM
well i could see it happening. she needs to exercise some common sense if she has panic attacks that easily

rusticgal
24-06-2015, 12:44 AM
she was one of the first ones in there, and didn't look to be making an effort to exit the room until it was over. why join in in that situation if it would distress you?:shrug:

I don't think she saw it getting out of hand. She was laughing at first the when Jack jumped on top of her she was pretty much trapped. She is only a slight person and quite fragile..I think she felt swamped, then when things started flying about, she obviously got hurt.
She is very childlike and I think her upset was genuine.

spot_on
24-06-2015, 12:44 AM
That;s her schtick, overreacting to everything. I think it was 90% an act and 10% she was mildly uncomfortable for a while in there.

sungrass
24-06-2015, 12:45 AM
shes a miserable whinging get thats why - everyone else survived. shes a prick. everyone had so much fun they carried on in the pool. its not jacks fault. nikki got her air time. such a whining bore im sick to death of her

Jack_
24-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Does anyone think the 'spare room' was just the camera run? Certainly didn't look like a room :laugh:

I do hate how on C5 we (mostly) never know the location of secret rooms and stuff or how they're accessed, on C4 we either had house plans or there were always cameras in corridors to show how they were accessed and their location within the house

Ashley.
She joined in at the beginning because she thought it was a lot of fun. (Which she mentioned in the diary room) Then it got a little over crowded a detergent bottle hit her in the face and that hurt her (which she mentioned in the diary room) there was food flying everywhere and then she had a panic attack.

She couldn't get out quick enough because other housemates were on top of her.

This! I don't understand why people think she's overreacting!

rusticgal

She never expected it to escalate into that...food and bottle throwing.
Be fair...

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:47 AM
all this fragile stuff is bollocks. i'm small and 5'1''

this teaches her to use her brain and think about what she's about to do

sungrass
24-06-2015, 12:48 AM
I don't think she saw it getting out of hand. She was laughing at first the when Jack jumped on top of her she was pretty much trapped. She is only a slight person and quite fragile..I think she felt swamped, then when things started flying about, she obviously got hurt.
She is very childlike and I think her upset was genuine.

well then she is not fit to be in a house with adults. she ruined the only fun we had for a ages

RULE BRITANNIA
:joker:

Ashley.
24-06-2015, 12:49 AM

Nikki is literally fragile. Her bones are very weak and brittle.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Nikki is literally fragile. Her bones are very weak and brittle.
well it was even more of a stupid thing to do then wasn't it

Visage
24-06-2015, 12:50 AM
she ruined the only fun we had for a ages

She didn't ruin the fun.

BB would have stepped in regardless of what happened to Nikki.

Visage
24-06-2015, 12:52 AM
This! I don't understand why people think she's overreacting!

It always comes across to me that when a housemate someone doesn't like they look for whatever reason to pull down their character.

Not saying that is how it is with everyone, just how it looks to me.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:54 AM
i do like her, she's entertaining.

it was just a stupid thing to do

Visage
24-06-2015, 12:56 AM
it was just a stupid thing to do

She will probably agree with you.

Not everyone can see into the future. We do things and later question why we didn't see (whatever) that coming.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 12:59 AM
i don't :conf: it's called thinking before you act. i'm 27 and learnt it a long time ago, so surely Nikki should have learnt it a long time ago too. all i'm saying is you can't act like that when it was your choice to get into that situation. she acted like it was everyone elses fault

Visage
24-06-2015, 01:07 AM
i don't :conf: it's called thinking before you act. i'm 27 and learnt it a long time ago, so surely Nikki should have learnt it a long time ago too. all i'm saying is you can't act like that when it was your choice to get into that situation. she acted like it was everyone elses fault

In other words. You know about thinking before you act so that means the rest of the world must adhere to that, at the age of 27 and onwards.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 01:09 AM
In other words. You know about thinking before you act so that means the rest of the world must adhere to that, at the age of 27 and onwards.
well i said i learnt it a long time ago so we'll say from the age of 18 onwards. you're no longer a child then and should be thinking about your actions before you do them. otherwise you have no one but yourself to blame

Marsh.
24-06-2015, 01:10 AM

They all dived in laughing and joking over the duvets.

How was she to know it would become a food fight? :unsure:

Visage
24-06-2015, 01:12 AM
well i said i learnt it a long time ago so we'll say from the age of 18 onwards. you're no longer a child then and should be thinking about your actions before you do them. otherwise you have no one but yourself to blame

And that would be a perfect world for some people, but hey, that's not going to happen is it? You will always get people doing things and believing there is no harm, only later it gets a little out of control and then people get hurt, mentally or physically.

Human behaviour is just fascinating like that.

Visage
24-06-2015, 01:14 AM
They all dived in laughing and joking over the duvets.

How was she to know it would become a food fight? :unsure:

Because once you become an adult you should automatically know everything that's going to happen next, no matter where you are in life.

Apparently.

Ashley.
24-06-2015, 01:20 AM

She's obviously a claustrophobe. Back in BB7 she complained about being "cooped up" so imagine how she felt in that room? She didn't expect that everyone would jump on her, trapping her, and start throwing food around; just watching it made me feel sick, I don't know what I would've done in that situation.

cookiemonster
24-06-2015, 03:01 AM
i used to be claustrophobic (had hypnotherapy to overcome it) and if she was really phobic she wouldn't go in a room that small, with all those other people.

anxious people think of everything that could happen in every situation, she should have seen what was coming.

jennyjuniper
24-06-2015, 05:26 AM

I'm shorter than Nikki and speaking for myself, being vertically challenged makes you cunning, but definately not at a disadvantage. Tall people don't see you coming and it's the perfect height for taking out someone's kneecaps.:laugh::laugh:

bitontheslide
24-06-2015, 07:37 AM
she was pinned down to the floor by pie face, and had stuff thrown at her. The other people in the house may be children and find it fun, but people can and do get hurt in situations like that.

I can't stand Nikki, but she had a bloody good point

sampvt
24-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Nikki is a drama queen and the small accident that happened was magnified 10 times by her for maximum effect. Can you imagine her bumping her nose like that at home and going off on one like that, of course not, it was an act for airtime and max effect for the cameras and sir lord Bellend didn't make it any easier either, what a pair of tossers, get them out.

Patricia4
24-06-2015, 08:40 AM
Top class drama queen and Brian with her talking a load of crap again.

chuff me dizzy
24-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Drama Queen ....it was pathetic viewing from a grown woman

chuff me dizzy
24-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Top class drama queen and Brian with her talking a load of crap again.

Did you spot St Brian when he went into her looking at the camera the entire time ?

bitontheslide
24-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Did you spot St Brian when he went into her looking at the camera the entire time ?

Brian was one of those throwing things at her :joker:

joeysteele
24-06-2015, 10:05 AM
She will probably agree with you.

Not everyone can see into the future. We do things and later question why we didn't see (whatever) that coming.

That is very true Visage.

I admit I was still laughing at it all but I do think she was near if not in an actual panic attack.
Had she been on the shelf/bench in the room, she probably would have been okay, however down on the floor and seemingly trapped is a different matter.

Visage
24-06-2015, 10:21 AM
That is very true Visage.

I admit I was still laughing at it all but I do think she was near if not in an actual panic attack.
Had she been on the shelf/bench in the room, she probably would have been okay, however down on the floor and seemingly trapped is a different matter.

Yes. I'm struggling why some people are finding it odd that she behaved this way. I know this is Nikki and she makes a mountain out of a mole hill, but in this particular instant you can see how it could have been frightening for her, which in turn could lead to a panic attack.

I too was laughing at the whole thing and I do believe there is a fun element in Nikki who would probably laugh at it when she watches it over.

just thinkin
24-06-2015, 10:23 AM

ya, but really...who wants to end up like Joel. boring and smarmy.

spontaneity is the spice of life....pity some people won't get that till it's too late. :dance:

Legend killer
24-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Who hit her in the face with the bottle??

Visage
24-06-2015, 10:34 AM

From what I could make out it came from the back of the store room which is where Danny was laying, however there may have been someone else near him or it could have simply fallen off the shelf in all the commotion.

Liam-
24-06-2015, 10:35 AM

Cristian I think, the arm that threw it looked to be the same colour as Cristian's sleeve

Legend killer
24-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Cristian I think, the arm that threw it looked to be the same colour as Cristian's sleeve

The legacy just keeps growing what a hero

Ellen
24-06-2015, 10:42 AM
From what I could make out it came from the back of the store room which is where Danny was laying, however there may have been someone else near him or it could have simply fallen off the shelf in all the commotion.

This ^^^

bitontheslide
24-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Harry would have been suspect number 1, but she had an alibi as she was snogging nick in the corner :hehe:

crazycolaist
24-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Wrong place at wrong time bless her

Griffin5779
24-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Probably cause brian convinced her the whole thing was helen and marc fault..that it was a planned attack..and that if she slept in the bedroom they would eat her

parmnion
24-06-2015, 01:48 PM
I don't think she expected fat ass Jack to plop on top of her and get laundry detergent and flour thrown in her face while being smothered. I'm not surprised she was terrified. And knowing Nikki, why are you surprised? We all know she's a very emotionally and physically fragile person.

oh shut up you little child.

jack made it perfectly clear that he would squash her so he didnt just plop on top, he positioned himself so he missed her and spent most time protecting her, but carry on making fun of the fat kid if it makes you feel better.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

hijaxers
24-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Brian was one of those throwing things at her :joker:

Exactly total hypocrite that he is - glad he's left he's one big con job

hijaxers
24-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Harry would have been suspect number 1, but she had an alibi as she was snogging nick in the corner :hehe:

Yeah she'll do anything to keep her pet pooch away from nickki

MB.
24-06-2015, 02:02 PM
oh shut up you little child.

Because "so jacks fat, so is your mum!" is much more mature...

Livia
24-06-2015, 02:04 PM
No one took the time to congratulate the person who threw the bottle on their excellent shot.

hijaxers

Its not but don't bite

Patricia4

I did Chuff he was playing up.

Patricia4
No one took the time to congratulate the person who threw the bottle on their excellent shot.

:joker::joker:

parmnion
24-06-2015, 02:05 PM

ive never claimed to be mature.:nono::nono: