PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Grahame Storeroom gate?

Calderyon
24-06-2015, 01:40 AM
Was she genuinely really upset or was at least part of it overreacting or overacting of the situation?

I´m not sure either way.

LukeB
24-06-2015, 01:42 AM
I think she was upset

Marsh.
24-06-2015, 01:44 AM
I think with Nikki there's always something genuine to start off with.

But then she either throws it out of proportion because she's a drama queen or because she knows she's on BB and it's what people want.

LukeB
24-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Jack/hit on the nose/sinking in the pile of food and duvet... Doesn't sound enjoyable if i was in her shoes. She probs lashed out because she was in such a small space

jyunga
24-06-2015, 02:26 AM
She was fine. Just overreacting to a bump on the nose. At her age the reactions she gives us are pretty cringey.

Josy
24-06-2015, 07:16 AM
I'm confused as to why she got so hysterical?

Yes I know it could have been scary but she was fine in the clips we were shown, next minute she's running out the door like a mad woman....

GypsyGoth
24-06-2015, 07:19 AM
She's a bit of an idiot.

Liam-
24-06-2015, 08:36 AM
The smack on the nose obviously hurt her, but the whole thing was blown way out of proportion it's unreal.

Patricia4
24-06-2015, 08:41 AM
She joined in so its her own fault.

Kizzy
24-06-2015, 08:46 AM
She's unstable and that's not me being mean, that was not a rational reaction.

Visage
24-06-2015, 08:48 AM
I think some people call it panic attacks.

I'm no doctor though, that why I said 'think'

It all looked like it was getting out of control, she had already been hit in the face with a detergent bottle, she felt trapped under all the mess and bodies.

I've seen Nikki throw bigger tantrums over things much less than this so I don't really get why some people are confused by what happened.

Jamesy
24-06-2015, 08:57 AM
It was a bit OTT but we know Nikki is like that anyway.

She didn't look happy during the whole thing though, with food being thrown around everywhere, I think being hit on the nose was just the final straw.

just thinkin
24-06-2015, 10:18 AM
think it was completely genuine....a panic attack is no joke. even the way she was trying to get the mic off her in a panic...all signs of a panic attack. It's an awful feeling and even the way she ran to the exit door the poor thing.

She's so tiny...she's probably very fragile because of her illness and to see fully grown humans throwing themselves down probably was terrifying.

just thinkin
24-06-2015, 10:19 AM
It was a bit OTT but we know Nikki is like that anyway.

She didn't look happy during the whole thing though, with food being thrown around everywhere, I think being hit on the nose was just the final straw.

she was actually finding it very funny until the green thing hit her on the nose.

parmnion
24-06-2015, 02:32 PM
It was funny.

The one thing it did show me is how far up their own bums some of them are to not even notice how upset she was when they piled in the diary room.

Livia
24-06-2015, 02:36 PM
It was all very funny to Nikki until the bottle on the nose incident, then it was the most dramatic thing ever to happen in the history of the world. She may act like a child but she's a woman and it's time she got her sh1t together.

Ashley.
24-06-2015, 02:37 PM
I'm confused as to why she got so hysterical?

Yes I know it could have been scary but she was fine in the clips we were shown, next minute she's running out the door like a mad woman....

She's claustrophobic.

It's upsetting reading everyone's comments about her making it all up.

Locke.
24-06-2015, 02:38 PM
It is an act, and always has been an act. But it's a funny act and she has made an alright career out of it so fair play. Her going crazy in the diary room and swinging out at Brian and whoever else was in there was amazing, all of them darting back out the door

Livia
24-06-2015, 02:38 PM
She's claustrophobic.

It's upsetting reading everyone's comments about her making it all up.

Someone who was claustrophobic wouldn't have dived in that tiny room with all those other people in the first place. And she did... and she was laughing.

Robertocarlo
24-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Was she genuinely really upset or was at least part of it overreacting or overacting of the situation?

I´m not sure either way.

I think after seeing the clip that she was genuinely scared. With that fat Jack lying on her she could have been suffocated. I think security should have gone in and broken up the riot.

Ashley.
24-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Someone who was claustrophobic wouldn't have dived in that tiny room with all those other people in the first place. And she did... and she was laughing.

There was only three of them in there; then everyone else dived over and on top of her and threw food everywhere. It was probably really loud in there too. She didn't know what she was getting herself into. I couldn't watch, even I felt claustrophobic just watching it.

JoshBB
24-06-2015, 03:41 PM
She obviously overreacted but it's Nikki.. and it's hilarious.

Gusto Brunt
24-06-2015, 03:44 PM
She could have suffocated if Jack laid on top of her.