PDA

View Full Version : Why are the producers protecting Helen for a second year in a row?

reece(:
24-06-2015, 09:45 PM
She should have been booted out by now after the bile she's been spreading. The millionth warning doesn't mean anything to her, she'll never change :bored:

The controversy and misery is NOT worth it. Get RID!!

RichardG
24-06-2015, 09:48 PM
she tells it like it is innit

reece(:
24-06-2015, 09:56 PM
she tells it like it is innit
Straight shooting truth spiller etc etc?

:facepalm:

ruiphillips
24-06-2015, 09:58 PM
1. It's Channel 5. One of the most trashiest TV networks running.
2. Terrible production team
3. Desperation for viewers

Livia
24-06-2015, 10:00 PM
She's probably bent over backwards for the producers. And bent over forwards too.

MB.
24-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Because they think she brings them viewers. And because they're utterly deluded.

smudgie
24-06-2015, 10:02 PM
IF I knew how to tweet I would start a Twitter campaign.

A step too far tonight.

rionablue
25-06-2015, 12:18 AM
She should have been booted out by now after the bile she's been spreading. The millionth warning doesn't mean anything to her, she'll never change :bored:

The controversy and misery is NOT worth it. Get RID!!

I agree with you reece.
1 Helen SHOULD NEVER have won last year, as a matter of fact she should have been turfed out several times for her verbal bullying and hateful behaviour

2 Legends should mean legends from bygone years of Big Brother. Helen won a huge amount of money last year and I think it was absolutely STUPID to pay her more money to go back into the house only ONE YEAR after she winning it.

3 Nikki and Brian and now Aisleyne WERE LEGENDS and there were so many many more that BB could have put in there (that were in the series up to the last two or three years)

Helen is a horrible vile witch and considering the fact that she has a small child is in my eyes TOTALLY UNFIT to be a mother if this is how she treats people

the truth
25-06-2015, 12:20 AM
its just sad. she shouldn't even be allowed to raise children

bitontheslide
25-06-2015, 12:25 AM
ott much?

The producers are not protecting Helen, she is on a paid contract to behave in a particular way, agreed by BB prior to her joining the show. She was expected to cause conflict and controversy and get the public talking about the show.

Helen is not a contestant, she has nothing to win, therefore she has nothing to be protected from.