PDA

View Full Version : Charley Invited Back For The Fans?

Denver
30-06-2015, 06:36 PM
I was a big fan of hers when she was first in the house but it surprised me she was asked back twice in a week as she is hardly a well known housemate but a lot of her fans have called for her to return so do you think BB asked her back because its what a lot of fans wanted?

Vicky.
30-06-2015, 06:37 PM
I was a big fan of hers when she was first in the house but it surprised me she was asked back twice in a week as she is hardly a well known housemate but a lot of her fans have called for her to return so do you think BB asked her back because its what a lot of fans wanted?

Eh? She is far more spoke about from bb8 than Belo ever has been

joeysteele
30-06-2015, 06:38 PM
No, it will be because it was BB wanted.
No doubt a few of those who like her would have liked her there for longer,however BB only listens to those who agree with their plans and ideas,whatever they may be,if anyone can ever make sense of them too, at any given time.

Pete.
30-06-2015, 06:38 PM
You know it and she better be brought back for UBB2 to save the show and win

Denver
30-06-2015, 06:39 PM

I don't think anyone from BB8 ( as much as a great series it was) is well known

Pete.
30-06-2015, 06:41 PM
I don't think anyone from BB8 ( as much as a great series it was) is well known
Brian is well known

Denver
30-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Brian is well known

Well know to fans but not to general viewers who have been watching recently though

Pete.
30-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Well know to fans but not to general viewers who have been watching recently though
I think he's the last minor celeb that BB has spawned

Jack_
30-06-2015, 06:44 PM
It does seem that way, I mean she's been completely ignored and neglected since what, 2008? Did she ever even appear on BBLB or anything during BB9? I haven't heard from her since BB8 tbh. And then she turned up for the freeze task and I mean it's not like she did a Victor or a Glyn so I don't really see why they'd decide to invite her back because of that appearance, so it must've been for once cause they saw loads of people wanted her back and decided to do it :D

Only on the forums, I honestly doubt most people on the street would know who Charley is, but I bet most of them would know Brian

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Not in my name :nono:

iRyan
30-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Back by popular demand <3

Suze
30-06-2015, 07:38 PM
I doubt she was back by popular demand as since when do BB do stuff for the fans, more like she was cheap, same as Aisleyne. They would probably both have appeared for a tenner.