PDA

View Full Version : Zips on t shirts and jumpers (mens fashion)

Will.
30-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Recently thrown all my clothes (sold quite a lot) as I've grown a lot and need new clothes, got fed up with Hollister etc. such boring clothes, same every year for the past 10 years - boring, nothing never new really.

Been buying stuff from River Island which has loads of really modern clothes and next, Asos - (which is amazing)!

Loads of stuff has like zips on the bottom sides of the jumpers/tshirts/hoodies

Hoodie has 2 zips on each side of the hoodie.

T shirt has a little zip on the side.

And whilst I was looking there were loads with zip - which obvs aren't necessary

Polo shirt has a zip by the collar instead on buttons

Anyone noticed this when shopping for clothes! Must be a new trend.
HERES WHAT I MEAN:

http://www.riverisland.com/men/t-shirts--vests/plain-t-shirts/black-zip-asymmetric-hem-t-shirt-286318

Ammi
01-07-2015, 05:00 AM
..I think it's just the trend in general atm for male and female clothes/t-shirts/jumpers etc...and they're all very lovely and cutesy etc but add a whole new ironing frustration into the trend mix..:fist:...

armand.kay
01-07-2015, 05:10 AM
Yass I have this really cute long french terry T-shirt with a gold zip <3

Ammi
01-07-2015, 05:13 AM
..do you have pics Armand..?..not of your actual one/you wearing it etc but from a site..?...let's see this little cute number....

Ammi
01-07-2015, 05:14 AM
..I might spam later, I love these threads...

armand.kay
01-07-2015, 05:19 AM
ill look on asos to see of I can find it.

Ammi
01-07-2015, 05:28 AM
..Asos is greatos isn't it Armand...it's quite a recent discovery for me although I had been aware of the site...not so much for stuff for me but for my sons/guy's stuff...the only thing is, is that it's such a huge site and is a whole day dedicated type thing when you're looking for something...

armand.kay
01-07-2015, 05:51 AM
..Asos is greatos isn't it Armand...it's quite a recent discovery for me although I had been aware of the site...not so much for stuff for me but for my sons/guy's stuff...the only thing is, is that it's such a huge site and is a whole day dedicated type thing when you're looking for something...

I've recently started liking their stuff too, the things from last year were a bit ott for me.

Ammi
01-07-2015, 06:16 AM
I've recently started liking their stuff too, the things from last year were a bit ott for me.

...ahhh, I don't know what they had last year because I've only really looked there for a few months but they do have some good stuff and some great sale stuff as well...

..I like these long t-shirt/style for guys and many also have the zip thing going as well..I also love the colours atm, there are many kind of 'deep jewel' colours which are so flattering I think for many people...

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/0/8/4/5/4675480/burgundy/image1xxl.jpg

armand.kay
01-07-2015, 06:31 AM
...ahhh, I don't know what they had last year because I've only really looked there for a few months but they do have some good stuff and some great sale stuff as well...

..I like these long t-shirt/style for guys and many also have the zip thing going as well..I also love the colours atm, there are many kind of 'deep jewel' colours which are so flattering I think for many people...

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/0/8/4/5/4675480/burgundy/image1xxl.jpg

last year it was more 90s urban America/ grunge type stuff, I prefer more toned down stuff from places like next and RI but the recent asos stuff is funky but not too ott for me.

Ammi
01-07-2015, 07:20 AM
last year it was more 90s urban America/ grunge type stuff, I prefer more toned down stuff from places like next and RI but the recent asos stuff is funky but not too ott for me.

..what I like about shops like River Island as well is that with brands like Avid Attire, they do similar things/t-shirts but are much more affordable for people and really well fitted as well...I'm just saying Avid Attire as an example because I've seen similar t-shirts to their style on River Island recently but probably around a third-ish of the cost...