PDA

View Full Version : Championing the VILLAIN is the new thing now??

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Twitter once again proving why I now find this show unwatchable

An unusual peasant housemate goes in

Causes chaos and is awful to a lot of people

Other HM finally have enough and either bite back or try to ignore them and Twitter idiots start throwing 'bullying' around

It happened with Perez in January

REALLY

Marc now likely to win

The second time a vile person has won

It's not the content of the show putting me off it now it's the voting public and social media and forums

I just can't be bothered with other people's 'opinions' anymore

I just think some people shouldn't be allowed them if they're gonna use it champion chaos and disorder and vulgarity and nastiness

Game over guys

Josy
30-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Didn't you make a thread a few days ago saying this series was amazing?

Kazanne
30-06-2015, 10:18 PM

:joker::joker:

MB.
30-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Erm you supported Katie Hopkins

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:20 PM

The content is amazing

Social media and voting not so much

So read my threads properly before trying to embarrass me on my own thread

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Erm you supported Katie Hopkins

I supported Michelle visage actually

Black Dagger
30-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Marc has never been homophobic so I automatically champion him over Danny who is a massive wanker

BB4fan
Let's have another old bore win again like Sam Evans or another sympathy vote.:sleep:

MB.

You (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271826&highlight=) also (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271805&highlight=) supported (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271680&highlight=) Katie (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271200&highlight=) Hopkins (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272060&highlight=).

Videostar
30-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Marc isn't a villain...still no examples of this nastiness to Belo I notice. ;)

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:27 PM
You (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271826&highlight=) also (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271805&highlight=) supported (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271680&highlight=) Katie (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271200&highlight=) Hopkins (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272060&highlight=).

Wrong, i agreed with a lot of what she said and did IN THE HOUSE. Because i was savvy enough to not judge her for her outside misdemeanours. Something the average joe and a lot on here couldn't see past.

Her conduct in the house was fun, funny, strong, articulate and championed the underdog.

Lostie!
30-06-2015, 10:27 PM

Michelle was your main favourite but you also supported Katie Hopkins, who's entire persona is based around being outrageously nasty.

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Marc isn't a villain...still no examples of this nastiness to Belo I notice. ;)

Hes an antagonist. He antagonises the other housemates and, makes them uncomforatable, winds them up.

Which is supposedly what people like and want to see. Until someone calls him out for being an antagonist and then he's suddenly none of the above.

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Michelle was your main favourite but you also supported Katie Hopkins, who's entire persona is based around being outrageously nasty.

Yet she was nothing but lovely in the house

Black Dagger
30-06-2015, 10:29 PM
HAHAHAHA

nonstop
30-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Ever since Helens win, BB fans back the villains. It's mind-numbing.

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:35 PM
HAHAHAHA

There we go. Antagonistic, insulting and dismissive. Such a rude response

MB.
30-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Wrong, i agreed with a lot of what she said and did IN THE HOUSE. Because i was savvy enough to not judge her for her outside misdemeanours. Something the average joe and a lot on here couldn't see past.

Her conduct in the house was fun, funny, strong, articulate and championed the underdog.

...by forming a clique against the underdogs? :umm2:

Black Dagger
30-06-2015, 10:39 PM
There we go. Antagonistic, insulting and dismissive. Such a rude response

I laughed at a ridiculous claim. That's all.

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:40 PM
...by forming a clique against the underdogs? :umm2:

A man walks up to you. Constantly hounds you and your friends. Is rude, loud and disrespectful constantly. And you cannot get away from them.

What would you do?

Challenge them? Argue it out?

fine

What if that didn't work. What if doing that made that person worse.

You would tire quickly and your only option would be to block it out.

Unless of course one of your friends got that wound up they had to voluntarily leave. Then you would take issue.

It was Survival

Lostie!
30-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Yet she was nothing but lovely in the house

I don't agree that she was nothing but lovely, but I'll assume she was for a moment: So if a horrible person goes into BB and behaves like a strongly-censored version of themselves, they're automatically decent?

And before you say that she should be judged purely on what she did in the house, her controversial reputation is the entire reason she was even there, so when does that stop being relevant?

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 10:53 PM
I don't agree that she was nothing but lovely, but I'll assume she was for a moment: So if a horrible person goes into BB and behaves like a strongly-censored version of themselves, they're automatically decent?

And before you say that she should be judged purely on what she did in the house, her controversial reputation is the entire reason she was even there, so when does that stop being relevant?

A lot of people are judged on their reputations.

A lot have changed opinion.

Why should tKatie be the exception?

She was firm and gave Perez a taste of his own medicine. How does that prove her public persona is more real than what we saw in the house?

Lostie!
30-06-2015, 10:59 PM
A lot of people are judged on their reputations.

A lot have changed opinion.

Why should tKatie be the exception?

She was firm and gave Perez a taste of his own medicine. How does that prove her public persona is more real than what we saw in the house?

Whether her public persona is real or an exaggeration is irrelevant. Regardless, she chooses to hurt people on a regular basis, the hurt and offence caused doesn't become any less real.

What she does is malicious, and that's a fact. A few weeks of biting her tongue while she's taking part in a popularity contest doesn't change that.

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Whether her public persona is real or an exaggeration is irrelevant. Regardless, she chooses to hurt people on a regular basis, the hurt and offence caused doesn't become any less real.

What she does is malicious, and that's a fact. A few weeks of biting her tongue while she's taking part in a popularity contest doesn't change that.

Well i disagree. I saw a deeply flawed, self deprecating and defensive woman with deep rooted self confidence issues.

I found her entirely endearing.

MB.
30-06-2015, 11:04 PM
A man walks up to you. Constantly hounds you and your friends. Is rude, loud and disrespectful constantly. And you cannot get away from them.

What would you do?

Challenge them? Argue it out?

fine

What if that didn't work. What if doing that made that person worse.

You would tire quickly and your only option would be to block it out.

Unless of course one of your friends got that wound up they had to voluntarily leave. Then you would take issue.

It was Survival

Perez's actions didn't mean that Hopkins and her crew had to act as they did towards Katie P, Alicia and Keith. But, hey, I'm glad she did - it lost her the win.

Lostie!
30-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Well i disagree. I saw a deeply flawed, self deprecating and defensive woman with deep rooted self confidence issues.

I found her entirely endearing.

Deeply flawed indeed.

And being defensive and having self confidence issues isn't a reasonable excuse for what she says in the slightest.

But each to their own I suppose.

elliebrew
30-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Perez's actions didn't mean that Hopkins and her crew had to act as they did towards Katie P, Alicia and Keith. But, hey, I'm glad she did - it lost her the win.

It does if they're ENABLING his behaviour!

BB4fan
30-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Ever since Helens win, BB fans back the villains. It's mind-numbing.

Well, I'm certainly not backing or ever backed Danny, Bellend and Aisylene.:hehe:

Liam-
30-06-2015, 11:33 PM
You have Danny in your sig who has been repeatedly aggressive and threatening though.

JTM45
30-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Katie Hopkins is a vile waste of space and oxygen wherever she is!

People don't stop being who they are because they're in a different house.:laugh:

Jack_
01-07-2015, 12:15 AM
To be honest it's about time the public started rewarding the housemates that bring the most to the series the title and the money as opposed to some ****ing bore who has offered nothing to the show

Admittedly my opinion of Helen as a person has gone even further downhill than it was before after this past week, but in the context of BB15 I still think her win was just about warranted. Part of me wishes Ashleigh had just edged it cause they'd have both been deserving, but either way it was a good result and far better than the one that preceded it

If this is what's to come I'm glad

MB.
01-07-2015, 12:19 AM
If this is what's to come I'm glad

Yay, bring on even more horrible people being pushed down our throats in the false name of entertainment! Can't wait!

Jack_
01-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Yay, bring on even more horrible people being pushed down our throats in the false name of entertainment! Can't wait!

:cheer2:

Although on a less hysterical note, I'd say Helen is the only truly horrible person we've had on the show for quite a while. They're just reality TV show contestants, not serial killers

Marc is nowhere near to the level Helen is. And also you don't have to be 'horrible' to bring a lot to the show, I don't think Mark last year was horrible but he was entertaining in a different way. Same kind of thing with Joel this year although he's nowhere near as good as Mark

All of these would be more deserving than someone like Sam ****ing Evans. It's not necessarily about being a nasty twat, it's about actually being a part of the show rather than a non entity