PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine's accent?

jackc1806
30-06-2015, 10:43 PM
I'm sure it was an English accent in CBB10? Now it's like American?

JTM45
30-06-2015, 10:55 PM
I thought the same thing but i stopped myself thinking about her because she disturbs me!

I'm amazed they even put her back in. She was one of the least significant housemates on a CBB series ever (and that Pricky twat from Geordie Shore has been in there!).

Jack_
30-06-2015, 11:04 PM
I thought the same thing but i stopped myself thinking about her because she disturbs me!

I'm amazed they even put her back in. She was one of the least significant housemates on a CBB series ever (and that Pricky twat from Geordie Shore has been in there!).

She was like the star of the first week of CBB10...

Her, Julie and Julian should've been top three tbh

nonstop
30-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Within Jasmine lives a voice Chameleon.

JTM45
30-06-2015, 11:21 PM
She was like the star of the first week of CBB10...

Her, Julie and Julian should've been top three tbh

That classic vintage period of CBB that will remain fresh in BB fans for eternity............'the first week of CBB10'......aaahhhhhhh, the sweet, sweet memories!:laugh:

She was bloody embarassing Jack!!!

Jack_
30-06-2015, 11:23 PM
That classic vintage period of CBB that will remain fresh in BB fans for eternity............'the first week of CBB10'......aaahhhhhhh, the sweet, sweet memories!:laugh:

She was bloody embarassing Jack!!!

Well I remember it very well :shrug: one of the best starts to a CBB series ever, it kinda went downhill after that

I would say the fact you thought she was embarrassing means you remember her to be honest :wink:

Jason.
30-06-2015, 11:31 PM
I like Jasmine.

rionablue
30-06-2015, 11:36 PM
I'm sure it was an English accent in CBB10? Now it's like American?

I remember her as having an American accent :conf::conf::conf:

JTM45
30-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Well I remember it very well :shrug: one of the best starts to a CBB series ever, it kinda went downhill after that

I would say the fact you thought she was embarrassing means you remember her to be honest :wink:

I actually remember you loving her more than i actually remember her Jack! :laugh:

All i can really remember about her was that awful gold tinfoil leather jacket she had and i seem to possibly remember her calling someone a C,U N T (i may have imagined that though!).

I've actually got a truly dreadful memory (it's true what they say about drugs!). I can only remember three or four of the housemates from the last CBB.:huh:

Niamh.
01-07-2015, 09:06 AM
I remember her as having an American accent :conf::conf::conf:

same here

jackc1806
01-07-2015, 09:14 AM
same here

hoHa1-3aF4w