PDA

View Full Version : Darius and Who?

peachy
10-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Now Lee, I don't want you to go into a decline just yet but I thought it was best to know what they're saying about your man.

http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=385333

Di2001
10-03-2003, 06:03 PM
.... but isn't Darius with someone already? Hasn't he asked her to marry him?

Maybe I'm confusing them with someone else :conf:

LEE
10-03-2003, 06:21 PM
I heard this rumour yesterday Peachy, it all started when she went to the promotional gig at Abbey Road that he did a couple fo weeks ago.

Sinead is lovely and maybe Darius does like her, but he has been linked romantically to so many people recently I think the poor guy only has to look vaguely in the direction of someone female and the press are set to marry him off.

They'd probably make a good couple so you never know.

Di, the thing you are referring to was yet anouther rumour started by Mirella Del'Aquilla of the Canadian Popstars group Sugar Jones. It was all a publicity stunt to try and help them sell their new single. Darius met them once briefly at a 'Party in the Park' gig last summer and had his picture taken with the band, he never even found out their names. Someone took the picture, cut all the rest of the girls out leaving Mirella next to Darius and suddenly the marraige rumour was started. Darius has said on several TV interviews since then that it is all a load of rubbish and he hardly even remembers her, let alone is going to marry her, and a few weeks ago she retracted the statement.

Th publicity stunt never even worked as the record flopped :hugesmile:

Di2001
12-03-2003, 05:53 PM
LEE, thanks for setting me straight on this.

Whoever ends up with Darius is gonna be one lucky lady. :blush:

James
13-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Just in case there are any other 'major' Darius fans who might be interested...

Some guy has been taking screenshots of Darius's TV appearances. Video clips as well.
They can be found here:

There are 323 pictures in total, and 9 video clips. :shocked:

The bloke who did all this must have been brainwashed or something. :laugh:
Adopted into some sort of cult. :joker:

:hugesmile: