PDA

View Full Version : Welp. Well this series just died an ugly death.

Jase.
03-07-2015, 09:19 PM
How are they supposed to get 2 weeks worth of TV with THEM boring, nothingy twats? Awkward. :joker:

Lostie!
03-07-2015, 09:19 PM
It died ages ago, this is just an extra bit of rot on the corpse.

Pete.
03-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Nope. Different storylines and characters will emerge now giving the series a new lease of life

LukeB
03-07-2015, 09:20 PM
it died ages ago

Jase.
03-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Nope. Different storylines and characters will emerge now giving the series a new lease of life

But the ones who are left have pretty much done nothing since May so why are they going to change now? :joker: :joker:

zakman440
03-07-2015, 09:21 PM
It died in Week 3.

nonstop
03-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Nice try. It died the second the titles rolled in June.

Jase.
Yawn. Yes, guys. I'm aware this series has been dying over the last few weeks, but nothing as ugly as tonight.

JeanP!

Oh my god. Are you SERIOUS??? :laugh:

hijaxers

What Danny being daddy bear - I think not , the whole thing is right down the pan now

Shaun
03-07-2015, 09:23 PM
could try actually showing them for a change I suppose

Jake.
03-07-2015, 09:23 PM
it died with 4out4in

Patricia4
03-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Now my favourite is gone get ready for the most boring BB ever.

Black Dagger
It died when Eileen left. Along with my liver that night.

Jase.
It's legit going to make BB4 look like BB7

Jake.
03-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Marc in his first couple of weeks though >>

minny03
There's really no reason to watch. I don't like Marc, but he was crazy/annoying and caused a lot of drama. Now we will be seeing more of Nick and Harry kissing then arguing and then Danny being smug, Jack will be grumpy and everyone else will continue to be boring. Hopefully the producers throw in some more twists cuz that will be the only way the series will be somewhat watchable.

LukeB
it died with 4out4in

this

Jake.
It died when Eileen left. Along with my liver that night.

[2]

Withano
How can you make this assumption, the house dynamics will completely change, it will be really interesting to see and without a doubt more light hearted. Marc only brought arguments to the house after week 2 really, no big loss whatsoever. Just because he was loud does not make him entertaining.

reece(:
Preach it

We need to move on from Marc's irritating presence causing a mass divide between everyone and him

BB4fan
But the ones who are left have pretty much done nothing since May so why are they going to change now? :joker: :joker:

They're all boring gits left now. I hope they get the prize fund took of them next week in the prize fund twist.

Drew.
03-07-2015, 09:26 PM
It died a long time ago, sunk into its grave tonight.

BB1984
I'm bored even thinking of the remaining HM's.
Probably tune in to final & that is it.

Jase.
How can you make this assumption, the house dynamics will completely change, it will be really interesting to see and without a doubt more light hearted. Marc only brought arguments to the house after week 2 really, no big loss whatsoever. Just because he was loud does not make him entertaining.

I'm sorry but to claim that Marc wasn't entertaining and that the dynamics will change with the absolute bores who are left is quite frankly ridiculous.

reece(:
03-07-2015, 09:28 PM
I'm sorry but to claim that Marc wasn't entertaining and that the dynamics will change with the absolute bores who are left is quite frankly ridiculous.
He offered the same repetitive lines, put downs and crude behavior. It'll be better without so storylines can move on from his presence

If you do not want to watch, do not watch

JamesBond
03-07-2015, 09:28 PM
It's over, unless the new twist is interesting it'll be an hour wasted on an evening.

Jase.
03-07-2015, 09:29 PM
He offered the same repetitive lines, put downs and crude behavior. It'll be better without so storylines can move on from his presence

If you do not want to watch, do not watch

No, love, I'm not watching, don't worry about that one

You have super fun watching Chloe talking about whatever it is she talks about and watching Cristian, um, er, rap?

Vicky.
03-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Jacks showing slight potential I think

But I really think its going to be kinda a chore to watch. I hope I am wrong because I hated giving up on bb11 near the end :(

EspeonBB
03-07-2015, 09:30 PM

Exactly.

Marc was a screenhog and didn't allow anyone else to really develop as characters (which is why they've been called boring) and stifled dynamics by uniting the whole house against him.

But he shouted sexist things at the women so... #entertaining #banter #lad

Withano
03-07-2015, 09:33 PM

I don't find watching arguments entertaining, arguments is all that Marc done since his second week. Marc was not entertaining to me. At all. He was infuriating. And the house will be more entertaining without him. (Clearly I'm not in the minority, he was voted out over jack and Harry, lol.)

Jase.
03-07-2015, 09:38 PM
I don't find watching arguments entertaining, arguments is all that Marc done since his second week. Marc was not entertaining to me. At all. He was infuriating. And the house will be more entertaining without him. (Clearly I'm not in the minority, he was voted out over jack and Harry, lol.)

HOW WILL THE HOUSE BE MORE ENTERTAINING?!?!?! :joker: You talk like the ones remaining are huge characters when NONE OF THEM ARE. Again, you have the time of your life watching Jack bitch and Sam screaming how much she loves life. :umm2:

reece(:
03-07-2015, 09:39 PM
HOW WILL THE HOUSE BE MORE ENTERTAINING?!?!?! :joker: You talk like the ones remaining are huge characters when NONE OF THEM ARE. Again, you have the time of your life watching Jack bitch and Sam screaming how much she loves life. :umm2:
Both of those are more interesting than Marc goading someone, making a misogynistic comment or dropping another of his many rehearsed lines.

Jase.
03-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Both of those are more interesting than Marc

So you've just said that Jack and Sam are more entertaining than...Marc.

I'm done. It's literally Big Brother fans like yourself who are part of the problem when it comes to the demise of this show.

reece(:
03-07-2015, 09:44 PM
So you've just said that Jack and Sam are more entertaining than...Marc.

I'm done. It's literally Big Brother fans like yourself who are part of the problem when it comes to the demise of this show.
Convenient to rub out my reasoning...

and I'm hardly a problem to the demise of your beloved show when I don't vote :joker::joker:

qwerty42
03-07-2015, 09:45 PM
if it was vote to save he wouldn't have gone

Jase.
03-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Convenient to rub out my reasoning...

and I'm hardly a problem to the demise of your beloved show when I don't vote :joker::joker:

It's because your reasoning was utterly irrelevant :facepalm:

Again, irrelevant that you don't vote - the fact that people like you DO vote is what the problem is.

reece(:
03-07-2015, 10:03 PM
It's because your reasoning was utterly irrelevant :facepalm:

Again, irrelevant that you don't vote - the fact that people like you DO vote is what the problem is.
The fact is people do not want to watch constant venom spread and got him out, good on them. This isn't the show for you if toys will be thrown out the pram everytime something doesn't go your way. My favourite was evicted 35 days ago and I'm still here. Production are killing the show not the fans, but blame me all you want if that makes you feel better :laugh:

Jase.
03-07-2015, 10:09 PM
The fact is people do not want to watch constant venom spread and got him out, good on them. This isn't the show for you if toys will be thrown out the pram everytime something doesn't go your way. My favourite was evicted 35 days ago and I'm still here. Production are killing the show not the fans, but blame me all you want if that makes you feel better :laugh:

Again, the fact that you genuinely think somebody like Sam who literally doesn't do anything is more entertaining than one of the most talked about housemates in a long, long time, automatically makes anything you say invalid. Try and dress it up any way you want, it will never work. :laugh:

reece(:
03-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Again, the fact that you genuinely think somebody like Sam who literally doesn't do anything is more entertaining than one of the most talked about housemates in a long, long time, automatically makes anything you say invalid. Try and dress it up any way you want, it will never work. :laugh:
Entertainment is subjective. I'd rather watch someone pleasant over a nasty piece of work any day. Because I disagree doesn't make my opinions any less valid.

Withano
03-07-2015, 10:14 PM

40 Minutes of arguing is not entertaining, the house will no longer be 40 minutes of arguing hence, it will be more entertaining without him.