So false, cannot stand her.

:clap1:

Gusto Brunt
05-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Can't stand her now. She had no reason to press the button. :mad:

FacelessME
05-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Ugh!

Sam's so two faced and a fake!. Without a doubt she's playing the game. She wanted Jack up so she could survive next Fridays eviction.

jessicadanielle
05-07-2015, 09:13 PM
To be honest I'd have possibly done the same if I was her and I think she explained herself well. They were taking bloody ages and the prize fund was reducing by £1000s per second.

I can understand that she didn't want to be in that position, but felt like she had to be to make sure that the winner's prize fund didn't carry on being reduced just cause Jack and Chloe couldn't make a decision.

JTM45
05-07-2015, 09:13 PM
She's dreadfully fake and annoying as ****!!!!

jessicadanielle
05-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Ugh!

Sam's so two faced and a fake!. Without a doubt she's playing the game. She wanted Jack up so she could survive next Fridays eviction.

Even if this is the case, which it may well be, why do you think that's such a bad thing? BB is a game that is meant to be played, and there's a lot to be lost for those who don't play it well.

abhorson
05-07-2015, 09:18 PM
Even if this is the case, which it may well be, why do you think that's such a bad thing? BB is a game that is meant to be played, and there's a lot to be lost for those who don't play it well.

She loves life. Nothing wrong with that. But being fake as **** is wrong. She switched to more sides than a 50p coin.

I don't like VTS. But we all know that if it was VTS, three weeks ago. Your comment or mine would not be here!

waterhog
05-07-2015, 09:19 PM
i did not like any of there lack of honesty.

joeysteele
05-07-2015, 09:20 PM
WELL YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON!

So false, cannot stand her.

This is what I cannot stand about her really.

Also,she and Chloe had worked out the prize fund was likely to be going to zero by BB over the next few days.
So they suggested working themselves.

So why Sam for one,then made the fuss at Joel for the pizza issue after saying that I haven't a clue.

Ant.
05-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Thousands of pounds were being lost at the second, no one was doing anything, she felt pressured to press it. I probably would have felt the same in her situation, and she explained herself well

jessicadanielle
05-07-2015, 09:23 PM
She loves life. Nothing wrong with that. But being fake as **** is wrong. She switched to more sides than a 50p coin.

I don't really think she's "fake as ****", just a bit fickle and because she's a positive person I don't think she has hugely negative opinions against people. For example, when she was mad at Marc and saying she wouldn't be around him again, I think she genuinely thought that was the case, but then her mind was easily swayed after being around him for a while. I just don't think she holds a grudge about it.

And I don't think anything about the cash task tonight was fake at all?

abhorson
05-07-2015, 09:25 PM
I don't really think she's "fake as ****", just a bit fickle and because she's a positive person I don't think she has hugely negative opinions against people. For example, when she was mad at Marc and saying she wouldn't be around him again, I think she genuinely thought that was the case, but then her mind was easily swayed after being around him for a while. I just don't think she holds a grudge about it.

And I don't think anything about the cash task tonight was fake at all?

You make her sound like a glutton for punishment.!!

jessicadanielle
05-07-2015, 09:29 PM
You make her sound like a glutton for punishment.!!

Well she was with Marc to some extent. She used to pass off his nastiest comments as "oh it's just banter" when it must have hurt her in some way. She wasn't being fake or two faced, just loyal (perhaps too loyal) and optimistic I suppose.

Time
05-07-2015, 09:32 PM
#lovinglife

abhorson
05-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Well she was with Marc to some extent. She used to pass off his nastiest comments as "oh it's just banter" when it must have hurt her in some way. She wasn't being fake or two faced, just loyal (perhaps too loyal) and optimistic I suppose.

Just playing a bad game. As i said on a VTS, she would have been gone three weeks ago. But on a VTS, Marc would have stayed. So i am OK with her still being in!

Ashley.
05-07-2015, 09:48 PM

Except from that massive plasma screen television with an ever-falling prize fund on it

abhorson
05-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Except from that massive plasma screen television with an ever-falling prize fund on it

So greed!!

Withano
05-07-2015, 09:55 PM
I believe her. She was annoyed at the 2.5k pizza, seems completely plausible that she was annoyed at the prize fund dropping by the second.

Niamh.
06-07-2015, 09:22 AM

Yeah she did, she was trying to stop the prize fund from disappearing :umm2:

Ellen
06-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Yeah she did, she was trying to stop the prize fund from disappearing :umm2:

This ^^^^:thumbs:

ItWasJustBanter
06-07-2015, 09:27 AM
"Oh this is horrendous. I don't want to be in this position. I love you all, you're all so lush and i love travelling and anyone that knows me on the outside knows how kind I am to animals and this is not something I want to do because I donate to children's charities every year and I hate having to do this because you're all do wonderful but I nominate you Jack cos you're a fat irritating wanker but I love you babes and hashtag loving life wheey"

Beetlejuice
06-07-2015, 09:35 AM

Well, she did. Chloe and Jack were urging one another to do it, all the while the money was being lost.

REDCROP
06-07-2015, 09:44 AM
For some one who says she's not in it for the money and only expected to last 2 weeks she has NO problem getting involved ....if she gen was concerned she cud have said she wasn't gonna press it and urge the others to....let's face it, she talked non f--king stop the rest of the task.....she's a sly sneaky two faced lier and it's all dressed up with her 'I'm everyone's friend crap ,

REDCROP
06-07-2015, 09:51 AM
The micro second she got her stealers on the Button her eyes went straight to the money board ....loving life...you know I love you all. ...sorry babe's you know I love you ....HANDS DOWN THE BIGGEST FAKE IN THERE...and with strong competition from foneys like Christian and Danny that is some achievement

REDCROP
06-07-2015, 09:59 AM
And the same goes for Cloe. ..I'm just a normal girl from a normal street....I don't expect to win....I know I won't win....I will never have 10 grand in my life let alone 150...No, I'm just a nice girl me, I just want everything to be nice....
So why did she steal a huge chunk of the lucky winners prize money by talking in the task and kicking off how frustrated she was that she couldn't get her stealers on the cash button quick enough .....like him or loath him , Mark had them all bang to rights ....His one miscalculation was Harry and he actually told her and us so just before he left....I hope Harry takes all it from under their noses. ...They are such a sly slimey bunch this year ... awful

Northern Monkey
06-07-2015, 10:02 AM
She thinks she can actually win.She saw her precious £thousands evaporating.

Ashley.
06-07-2015, 10:03 AM
So greed!!

Trying to boost the prize fund is greed. She wasn't gaining anything, she was losing it. So it's not greed at all. She knows she isn't going to win, but she's too kind to have everyone else lose out on the money by letting it drop to £0.

Either that, or she saw that Jack was about to press the button and she didn't want Chloe to end up nominated so she quickly got their first to save her.

REDCROP
06-07-2015, 11:20 AM
"Oh this is horrendous. I don't want to be in this position. I love you all, you're all so lush and i love travelling and anyone that knows me on the outside knows how kind I am to animals and this is not something I want to do because I donate to children's charities every year and I hate having to do this because you're all do wonderful but I nominate you Jack cos you're a fat irritating wanker but I love you babes and hashtag loving life wheey"

LMAO. .....I totally agree ... totally....anyone who can't see it must be 3 brain cells up from a plant pot

Vicky.
06-07-2015, 11:49 AM
I would have done the same tbh. They just stood there like idiots while the money went down...infact I am surprised Joel/Danny didn't do it before Sam given how they both rushed to start with to save the money

sungrass
06-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Can not stand Sam or Chloe for the reasons mentioned above...