PDA

View Full Version : Chloe What a cow...spoiler

Cherie
07-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Gave Jack zero pounds in the endurance task then discouraged him from taking the phone call from his his Dad :umm2:

erinp5
07-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Gave Jack zero pounds in the endurance task then discouraged him from taking the phone call from his his Dad :umm2:

just posted the same ..I will deleted my thread

just thinkin
07-07-2015, 10:46 PM
She got danny and christian right tho...thats 16000 she has won for the team.plus sam money too

abhorson
07-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Pure nastiness.

jaxie
07-07-2015, 10:48 PM
It makes you wonder if she was ever his friend. Bots sickening talking her up.

Cherie
07-07-2015, 10:50 PM
She got danny and christian right tho...thats 16000 she has won for the team.plus sam money too

Not too difficult to work out they would be the last two standing

Suze
07-07-2015, 10:51 PM

She's sealed her exit Friday then.

Cherie
07-07-2015, 10:52 PM
She's sealed her exit Friday then.

I blooming hope so

Northern Monkey
Chloe out of all of them is showing herself to be the greedy one.Topping that prize money up as much as poss and trying to act moral at the same time.She is desperate for that cash.

Suze

Bots nearly always gets things wrong re housemates though, so maybe that's a good thing and means she is likely to be next evicted.

rionablue
07-07-2015, 10:54 PM

He was happy not to take the phone call. He needs to win back brownie points. After he hearing the public perception of him he is grasping at straws now. And I WOULD have given him zero also at the start. When the fast food was placed on the table in front of him he wanted to eat it saying he was starving. Chloe said there was a fridge full of food so he wasn't starving but he and Joel still wanted to eat the fried food. Jack obviously doesn't give a damn about his weight which is a pity from a health perceptive

Ashley.
07-07-2015, 10:58 PM
He was happy not to take the phone call. He needs to win back brownie points. After he hearing the public perception of him he is grasping at straws now. And I WOULD have given him zero also at the start. When the fast food was placed on the table in front of him he wanted to eat it saying he was starving. Chloe said there was a fridge full of food so he wasn't starving but he and Joel still wanted to eat the fried food. Jack obviously doesn't give a damn about his weight which is a pity from a health perceptive

Fat people who show no interest in caring for their own health are the worst types of fat people.

Liam-
07-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Queen

the truth
07-07-2015, 10:59 PM
cant stand her

jaxie
07-07-2015, 11:02 PM
How do you know he was happy not to take the call you're not in his head? Just because he doesn't walk around grizzling and moaning that he needs his mum doesn't mean he wouldn't have loved to talk to his dad. Once again he did the decent thing for the group. Yes he wanted to eat the fasst food, so did Joel but they didn't. At least they were honest and truthful about it.

joeysteele
07-07-2015, 11:03 PM
I really cannot stand Chloe now,only one worse than her in there for me and that's Danny.

Rorkimaru
07-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Discouraging him from taking the call was certainly a weird one. She knew he had nothing to lose and still told him not to take the call. Such an unfair thing. Imagine if someone did that to her, she'd literally explode

jaxie
07-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Discouraging him from taking the call was certainly a weird one. She knew he had nothing to lose and still told him not to take the call. Such an unfair thing. Imagine if someone did that to her, she'd literally explode

Exactly it was nasty.

hannah.
07-07-2015, 11:08 PM

erm

just thinkin
07-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Did I hear him say that slop on the table was good food. Yuk

karezza
07-07-2015, 11:14 PM
She's a vile creature.

Jack_
07-07-2015, 11:17 PM
I never even made that link. Wow...that's pretty nasty.

Rorkimaru
07-07-2015, 11:20 PM
erm

literally
ˈlɪt(ə)rəli/Submit
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight over the roundabout"
synonyms: verbatim, word for word, line for line, letter for letter, to the letter; More
antonyms: loosely, imprecisely, metaphorically
informal
used for emphasis while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

been used to mean that since the 1760s ;)

smudgie
07-07-2015, 11:21 PM
It really was nasty, she told his Dad he was busy and couldn't come to the phone without even asking him.
She already knew no money would be lost by him taking the call.
Purely malicious act.

Suze
07-07-2015, 11:22 PM
It really was nasty, she told his Dad he was busy and couldn't come to the phone without even asking him.
She already knew no money would be lost by him taking the call.
Purely malicious act.

If the roles were reversed and Jack had done that to her, I reckon she would have gone mental.

RodHull
07-07-2015, 11:23 PM

Also note how she selflessly sacrificed someone elses letter from home during that task...

Rorkimaru
07-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Also note how she selflessly sacrificed someone elses letter from home during that task...

In that task if I drew red I find it very hard to believe I'd sacrifice anyone's letter but my own.

But I do have to admit that during the task I found it absolutely hilarious watching their little sombre faces as they chowed down on an envelope.

RodHull
07-07-2015, 11:30 PM
In that task if I drew red I find it very hard to believe I'd sacrifice anyone's letter but my own.

But I do have to admit that during the task I found it absolutely hilarious watching their little sombre faces as they chowed down on an envelope.

Lol yeah it was funny as they choked on the dry rice paper all feigning pity...

But she made me maddest of all after banging on about how selfless she was and such a team player and didnt even consider dumping her own letter. Cant stand her, dont like any of those left much but as long as her and danny dont win im ok with it

jaxie
07-07-2015, 11:42 PM

I thought that at the time, why don't they sacrifice their own instead of someone else's.

RodHull
07-07-2015, 11:53 PM
I thought that at the time, why don't they sacrifice their own instead of someone else's.

Cause despite their protests they are all selfish bas****s basically. Harry and Chloe bang on about how selfless they are and how selfish all the others are and yet they didnt dump their own letter :conf:

marlobrando2
08-07-2015, 12:11 AM

Cloe is spiteful.Book makers are not taking any money on her to leave meaning they know she will be evicted.Good.

BB4fan
08-07-2015, 12:15 AM
She's a greedy one.

abhorson
08-07-2015, 12:15 AM
The oddschecker eviction odds seem to have disappeared!

REDCROP
08-07-2015, 01:50 AM

Yeh, whats that all about with BOTS ?....are they all blind and stupid ?....''she's the only one who hasn't got her eye on the money and the only normal one in the house who remains loyal and friendly? ''..ARE THEY TAKING THE P-SS....? We must be watching a different programme to them because it makes no sense at all...Chloe is definitely a really nasty piece of work

BENDERBOY
08-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Yeh, whats that all about with BOTS ?....are they all blind and stupid ?....''she's the only one who hasn't got her eye on the money and the only normal one in the house who remains loyal and friendly? ''..ARE THEY TAKING THE P-SS....? We must be watching a different programme to them because it makes no sense at all...Chloe is definitely a really nasty piece of work

Indeed all the comments on Chloe and Harry bore no relationship to what we had all just seen on the show, i'm starting to believe what some say on here about the production team telling the guests who to big up and who to murder.

ConnieLingus
08-07-2015, 03:23 AM
been used to mean that since the 1760s ;)

That is quite literally rubbish.

Cherie
08-07-2015, 05:59 AM

Sometimes I think on BOTS they must be using reverse psychlogy on the TV audience to spur people into voting I can't think of any other reason they would be bigging up Chloe as a "normal" girl

abhorson
08-07-2015, 08:08 AM
The BOTS guests were unbelievable. Chloe cares about the money the most. And Chloe in the diary room accusing others over the money!!

joeysteele
08-07-2015, 08:14 AM
I hope this seals her fate this week,pure spite and nastiness from her.

HBB1508
08-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Poor Jack no letter from home and now this bitch won't let him have a phone call - thankfully it's not long to go now but given the fuss she made over her letter she is bang out of order to not let him have a call from his Dad - hope she is gone on Friday I'm certainly voting for the cow to go.

Transgenderqueen
08-07-2015, 08:57 AM
God, she is just getting worse and worse!!! And making Jack look good in the process. I really dislike most of the housemates at this stage, I wish I could bring myself to stop watching