PDA

View Full Version : WILL BB offer a HM a final cashbomb on Friday to walk

alex_front2
08-07-2015, 11:36 AM
After Friday's eviction I really want BB to offer HMS a final cashbomb to leave house for good.

Assuming Jack survives the eviction he should press the buzzer or whatever the method is and walk out with something this time. He knows he probably won't win, so he's given up on the tasks. At least this way the BMW rejection won't haunt him which it will do otherwise.

Pete.
08-07-2015, 11:38 AM
If this happens please be one of the awful men. But this week has been inevitably terrible so I don't care at this point

Pete.
08-07-2015, 11:39 AM
I don't think this will happen tho

Daniel-X
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM
I think this is likely probably be something like whoever bids the highest out of the prize fund gets to walk with that amount of money or something (Here for Jack bidding the whole prize fund except a pound)

Suze
08-07-2015, 03:23 PM
I think this is likely probably be something like whoever bids the highest out of the prize fund gets to walk with that amount of money or something (Here for Jack bidding the whole prize fund except a pound)

And to turn round and say bye Coco as he walks out with the cash just to see Chloe's face :laugh: It won't happen though.