PDA

View Full Version : The greatest comeback of all time.

sampvt
09-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Hero to Zero, then outsider info put him back on track and he is getting back to hero status. is it fair, of course not, but is it happening, of course it is.

I can see this big lump winning it now due mainly to the fact that his competitors are all imploding and showing themselves up as prime arseholes, especially Chloe and Joel. Danny is the one he needs to beat but the forums and tabloids are doing a great hatchet job on him and I am getting a strong feeling for Cristian and Jack now. Two people I normally don't like, but not hate, and they wouldn't cause me sleepless nights if they won the same as Danny and Chloe or Joel would.

karezza
09-07-2015, 10:50 AM
I put 50p on him when he was 33/1.

:dance:

just thinkin
09-07-2015, 10:50 AM
editing is a great thing.

jaxie
09-07-2015, 10:52 AM
editing is a great thing.

Denial isn't.

jaxie
09-07-2015, 10:54 AM
Hero to Zero, then outsider info put him back on track and he is getting back to hero status. is it fair, of course not, but is it happening, of course it is.

I can see this big lump winning it now due mainly to the fact that his competitors are all imploding and showing themselves up as prime arseholes, especially Chloe and Joel. Danny is the one he needs to beat but the forums and tabloids are doing a great hatchet job on him and I am getting a strong feeling for Cristian and Jack now. Two people I normally don't like, but not hate, and they wouldn't cause me sleepless nights if they won the same as Danny and Chloe or Joel would.

I can see Christian and Jack coming up on the outside now. I think either of them would be better than the others though I'd prefer Jack as Christian has the personality of a teaspoon.

Liam-
09-07-2015, 10:55 AM
If he wins it will actually be disgusting

MB.
09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
If he wins it will actually be disgusting

This is a sentence that could apply to all the male finalists tbf

Black Dagger
09-07-2015, 11:00 AM

~Everybody left~

Liam-
09-07-2015, 11:09 AM

True

abhorson
09-07-2015, 11:19 AM
So much man dislike. Quite funny here.

At odds with the mainly women voters though!

parmnion
09-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Jack would be a great winner.

So glad I'm not jumping on the bandwaggon and chuffed i supported him from day one.

Not everyone judges by peoples looks.

King Sing
09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Jack has grown on me a lot!

I would be satisfied if he won.

mimosveta
09-07-2015, 02:06 PM

to me, he was a creep when he came in, he maintained the creep as he fell out of grace, and is still a creep to this day, I have no idea why are people flipping their opinions like pancakes here.

sampvt
09-07-2015, 02:17 PM
to me, he was a creep when he came in, he maintained the creep as he fell out of grace, and is still a creep to this day, I have no idea why are people flipping their opinions like pancakes here.

Probably because he is the best of a very bad bunch.

Ashley.
09-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Jack would be a great winner.

So glad I'm not jumping on the bandwaggon and chuffed i supported him from day one.

Not everyone judges by peoples looks.

We've already proved that by voting Josie to win.

mimosveta
09-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Probably because he is the best of a very bad bunch.

nothing about him is best. He's only fatter than Danny but about same di ck. If he had Danny's looks, he'd behave exactly the same, word for word.

if you want the best to win, vote Sam she's superior to rest of them. If you want decent and entertaining, vote Harry.

Rest of them are like helicobacter as far as I'm concerned

reece(:
09-07-2015, 02:42 PM
So much man dislike. Quite funny here.

At odds with the mainly women voters though!
Rightfully so, they are all dire.

Daniel.
09-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Aisleyne's come back was iconic, yes :clap1:

sampvt
09-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Aisleyne's come back was iconic, yes :clap1:

Yeah I agree, she really needed to show herself up for the pondlife she really is, I nearly forgot how dire she is.

Pete.
09-07-2015, 03:13 PM
I agree Harry has done so well :love:

Pete.
09-07-2015, 03:14 PM

abhorson
09-07-2015, 03:17 PM

But as i said. At odds with the mainly women voters!!

Withano
09-07-2015, 03:21 PM
I know its a long shot to ask, but does anybody remember what aisleynes odds was like the week before her bronze. I know on the finale, she was 2nd fave after Pete, where did she come from though?

Pete.
09-07-2015, 03:23 PM
I know its a long shot to ask, but does anybody remember what aisleynes odds was like the week before her bronze. I know on the finale, she was 2nd fave after Pete, where did she come from though?
She was 3rd behind Glyn before the final week because Jennie and Richard/Imogen plus Nikki would have no chance. I don't know the exact odds

Beetlejuice
09-07-2015, 03:32 PM
nothing about him is best. He's only fatter than Danny but about same di ck. If he had Danny's looks, he'd behave exactly the same, word for word.

if you want the best to win, vote Sam she's superior to rest of them. If you want decent and entertaining, vote Harry.

Rest of them are like helicobacter as far as I'm concerned

How is Harry decent?

Withano
09-07-2015, 03:34 PM
She was 3rd behind Glyn before the final week because Jennie and Richard/Imogen plus Nikki would have no chance. I don't know the exact odds

Oh really! I imagined her being dead last but I suppose that makes sense, thanks

Jason.
09-07-2015, 03:54 PM

BB7 Winning Odds - 12th August 2006 (6 days before BB7 final)

Pete 1/5
Nikki 11/2
Glyn 7/1
Aisleyne 10/1
Jennie 50/1
Richard 50/1

Daniel.
09-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Yeah I agree, she really needed to show herself up for the pondlife she really is, I nearly forgot how dire she is.

She was amazing lbr

Withano
09-07-2015, 04:48 PM
BB7 Winning Odds - 12th August 2006 (6 days before BB7 final)

Pete 1/5
Nikki 11/2
Glyn 7/1
Aisleyne 10/1
Jennie 50/1
Richard 50/1

Oh wow, thanks! Wonder if there will be any 50/1 finalists this year, when all the front runners have had a bad few episodes and vice versa