PDA

View Full Version : how do i ...

bonnie43uk
14-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi Peeps, is there someone out there who can tell me how i post a clip from youtube and add it to my post.

my computer skills are quite basic.
i remember someone telling me how to do it last year, and i managed it ok, but i've forgotten how to do it.

taverymuch!

Chrizzle
14-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Sure.

Just copy the Embed link from the right into the post:hugesmile:

Tanser_Man
14-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Just a case of copying and pasting what links your given.

I think this is a BB (Bulletin Board) Code forum, so if there is a BB code link that you can copy, it will work in this forum. Html codes won't unfortunatley so if thats the case just posting the html address is your only option!

lily.
14-01-2007, 09:08 PM
And make sure it's not naughty.. :nono: :joker:

Lance
14-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man
Just a case of copying and pasting what links your given.

I think this is a BB (Bulletin Board) Code forum, so if there is a BB code link that you can copy, it will work in this forum. Html codes won't unfortunatley so if thats the case just posting the html address is your only option!

HTML was enabled at one stage here. I remember posting an embedded flash video in a post here once. I'm not sure if it works anymore, though.:thumbs:

If not, bonnie43uk, then as Chris said, just post a link to the video.:thumbs:

James
16-01-2007, 01:17 AM
HTML embed code only works for mods and admins (on some of the forums).

To copy a Youtube link select the website address in the address bar of the browser (so that it is highlighted), right-click and select Copy. Then in the reply box on the forum right-click and select Paste.