PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on CBB3

Jason.
04-08-2015, 06:09 PM
I just finished re-watching CBB3 last week and I can actually see it replacing CBB4 as my favourite ever CBB.

I'm currently re-watching CBB4 at the moment, and I'm not really getting into it as much as I would've hoped to. I found with CBB3 there was a much more likeable cast, and everyone contributed to the series (I mean any cast which has Jackie Stallone and John McCririck in it is going to be great) In CBB4, there is quite a lot of nastiness and unlikeable housemates. I've definitely picked up upon the grossness behind CBB4, when looking back at it in hindsight - although it is still a good series.

I just wondered what people thought of CBB3, as it's definitely an underrated series in general and doesn't really get talked about much. It deserves more recognition, IMO. I mean that as well as CBB4 were the only two good series of CBB that C4 produced.

Oaker
04-08-2015, 06:23 PM
I think you need to rewatch CBB13 to decide which CBB is the all time best :hehe:

(I liked CBB4 more than CBB3 though but it's been so long since I watched them that I can't remember why, I need to rewatch them before January CBB since I rewatched CBB13 a couple of months ago)

gamepodfan
04-08-2015, 06:26 PM
best series ever

Jason.
04-08-2015, 06:30 PM
I think you need to rewatch CBB13 to decide which CBB is the all time best :hehe:

(I liked CBB4 more than CBB3 though but it's been so long since I watched them that I can't remember why, I need to rewatch them before January CBB since I rewatched CBB13 a couple of months ago)

Eh?
CBB13 aired last year, and I love CBB13 - it's my 2nd fave series :suspect: I personally don't think CBB13 is THE BEST, but it's certainly up there. I can see why some people would say CBB13 is the best, though. But I much prefer CBB3, to it after re-watching CBB3.

Oaker
04-08-2015, 06:35 PM
CBB3 and CBB4 both had some bad evictions which is why I prefer CBB13 I think, Jackie, John and Jodie all went too early </3

(Queen Luisa somehow surviving until the end is still iconic)

Jason.
04-08-2015, 06:42 PM
CBB3 and CBB4 both had some bad evictions which is why I prefer CBB13 I think, Jackie, John and Jodie all went too early </3

(Queen Luisa somehow surviving until the end is still iconic)

Yeah, I'd agree with that. But, I still found CBB3 thoroughly enjoyable post John and Jackie. Lisa and Brigitte were great :lovedup:

Jake.
04-08-2015, 07:09 PM
The best celebrity series

reece(:
04-08-2015, 07:11 PM
CBB13 was quite tragic outside of Luisa and Liz.

EspeonBB
04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
I found CBB4 more entertaining than CBB3 since CBB3 kinda dries up after Jackie/John are tragically evicted.

stephmonroe
04-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Loved it.

Jason.
04-08-2015, 07:50 PM
I'll finish CBB4 to decide which is better. Atm, I'd say CBB3. But, I've still got about 10 days of CBB4, so it could change.

CBB4 had a better winner, though.

Maxxie.
06-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I watched cbb3 around last year which was the only old series that I entirely watched every single episode. Quite easy to do as it was short. I wouldn't go as far as saying everyone contributed though, Jackie, John, Bez, Brigitte & Germaine were great housemates and Kenzie was likeable but I thought both Lisa & Jeremy were just bullies which both I dispised by the end. Jackie was genuinely TV gold & one of the most entertaining housemates ever. I thought it was quite weak compared to CBB13 or 15. Would reccomend watching it or rea-watching though.

Jason.
06-08-2015, 07:30 PM
I watched cbb3 around last year which was the only old series that I entirely watched every single episode. Quite easy to do as it was short. I wouldn't go as far as saying everyone contributed though, Jackie, John, Bez, Brigitte & Germaine were great housemates and Kenzie was likeable but I thought both Lisa & Jeremy were just bullies which both I dispised by the end. Jackie was genuinely TV gold & one of the most entertaining housemates ever. I thought it was quite weak compared to CBB13 or 15. Would reccomend watching it or rea-watching though.

I don't think Lisa or Jeremy were bullies at all, and I don't even like Jeremy. He was just a bland dick who made annoyingly snide remarks and at worse was just dull. Lisa was just bossy, but she meant well. I don't think she bullied anyone. She was always there to support housemates during tough times, like when Jackie entered the house and Brigitte was upset and convinced her to turn the situation into a positive or when John isolated himself from the house during the task, she was the first person to go over to him and convince him to join in and that the group missed his company. She did often go too far with her comments, but to say she was a bully is an exaggeration. I don't think any bullying took place during CBB3. I'm currently re-watching CBB4 atm - a series which thrives of bullying and nastiness looking back, from individuals like Pete, George, and Michael. CBB3 was nothing like that.

I can see why you would think CBB13 is superior, as CBB13 was fantastic. But, I don't think CBB15 is superior to CBB3. CBB15 was just full of constant manufactured arguments and conflict with two awful housemates (Perez and Katie Hopkins) being shoved down our throats, making the 2nd half of the series intolerable - which didn't help with the series being the longest ever at 31 days. The first 2 weeks of CBB15 were great, then it just became a draining clone of BB15 and CBB14. Not to mention CBB15 had so many twists and meddling from the producers. Good series, but not as good as CBB3, CBB4, or even CBB13.

y.winter
07-08-2015, 12:59 PM
I watched it last year for the first time - it was good, but not at the top of my list.
It has one of my favourite evictions ever (Lisa) and one of my favourite episodes (Caprice's secret task, the elevator:love:).
Lisa was a great housemate, I'm glad she has survived more than expected.
I liked Caprice (I'm still surprised by it) and her funny relationship with John.
I really disliked Jeremy up until his "suicidal" last week in the house, I suddenly ended up wanting him to stay, he has become a good villain.
Brigitte was robbed by the occasional table and the mumbling lunatic :nono:

Xtopher
07-08-2015, 01:19 PM
CBB4 is my favorite but the 3rd one is damn great too.