PDA

View Full Version : Worst treatment of a C5 civillian BB housemate?

Headie
19-08-2015, 05:52 PM
These are the options, feel free to choose "other" and state who/why though.

BB12 - Heaven - Ostracised by all her housemates, mainly due to Rebeckah turning the house against her and lying about stuff she'd said. Survived Week 2 eviction, but was heavily booed and evicted the following week. She never complained about her treatment and was often told to "**** off" when she tried to ask what had happened or console people (e.g. Harry yelling at her for asking why he'd made Alex cry)

BB13 - Victoria - Mostly isolated from the other housemates except for a few. Was nominated on Day 1 and had an argument with Arron on her last night because she wanted to sleep naked but Arron yelled at her for it. Evicted on Day 4 via the Diary Room and interviewed in the BOTS studio. Replaced by Becky immediately after her eviction.

BB13 - Lauren - Outcasted by the other female housemates, prompting her, Adam and Luke A to form the original "Outsiders". Often cried during her time in the house and argued a lot with Caroline, Ashleigh, Shievonne etc after they kept bitching about her. Evicted the first time she was nominated.

BB13 - Deana - Isolated from the "Insiders" mainly by Conor and Arron. Threatened behind her back by Conor with regards to her epilator. Forced to nominate 3 people on the first night. Finally thinking she'd settled in and made a best friend early on, only for it to be revealed Becky had to do it as part of a task. Nominated numerous times, survived until the final where she finished 3rd.

BB15 - Jale - Isolated from very early on, with the majority of housemates giving her nicknames like "slug, transvestite, greedy" etc. Eternally nominated since Week 1. Often talked about behind her back. Comments were made about her weight. Evicted in Week 5 partially as a result of a campaign to save Ashleigh.

BB15 - Marlon - Isolated by his housemates in Week 5 when he buzzed first to win immunity and fail the task for the house. Was never invited into any conversations after that, and was often seen alone in the bedroom or on the sofas. Evicted in "Armageddon week" by his housemates, not the public, via the Diary Room, and his eviction was overshadowed by 3 new arrivals.

BB15 - Danielle - Struggled to fit in during the first week, and was the first person to be confronted by Helen in the series. Often bitched about by other housemates and branded fake. Nominated multiple times, only had 3 or 4 friends in the house. Was evicted by 2 people she had only met 4 days ago, instead of a public vote.

BB15 - Chris - similar to Jale, was isolated early on and only close to a few HMs. Was branded "fat, ugly" etc early on, and later called "paedo, pervert" etc with HMs and some viewers speculating he was obsessed with Ashleigh. Made to lick Ashleigh as part of an "animal grooming task", fuelling the "pervert" comments. Nominated multiple times but survived until final, finishing 5th.

BB15- Ashleigh - Bullied by Helen almost daily since producers played back part of Ashleigh's private Diary Room session to Helen. Countlessly nominated simply for going against Helen. Voted by public as power HM with immunity, only for producers to take it away and nominate her in an unannounced twist. Survived until the finale, finishing runner-up to Helen.

BB16 - Adjoa - Almost evicted on the first night, then nominated by her HMs for the first eviction. Branded "selfish, crude" etc and was often picked on by her HMs for "eating too much" or "not connecting with people". Heavily booed by crowd upon her eviction.

BB16 - Eileen - Nominated for being "halfway through her life". Only seemed to get on with Amy & Sally, and Simon, of which the latter put her up for eviction. Nominated in the first week simply for being older than the others, which reduced her to tears. Evicted in Week 3 with a mixed crowd reaction.

BB16 - Simon - Evicted on the first night. Brought back in Week 2. Immediately isolated by his fellow HMs and often was hurled abuse at him by Chloe, Jack etc. The 'running joke of the house', if you will. Did admit some of it was justified since he had been a bit of a troll to begin with, but the isolation of him continued right until his eviction.

BB16 - Sam - Entered in Week 2. Had to read out the name of the 4th evictee that night. Entrance was overshadowed by people saying bye to Sarah. Nominated at every opportunity. Branded by the public as "fake, cringey, two-faced" etc. Only ever had 1 argument in the house, with all the other times being people yelling at her and her looking surprised and taken back by the comments. Evicted by her housemates, not the public, in order to boost the prize fund. Stayed positive throughout her duration of time in the house, despite the majority of housemates treating her awfully.

Cal.
19-08-2015, 05:54 PM
BB15 Biannca for sure.

nvm I thought you meant by the producers until I properly read the OP

LukeB
19-08-2015, 05:54 PM
I agree with all of this but I don't think Ashleigh was bullied by Helen because Ashleigh gave it back and wasn't intimated by Helen. Ashleigh and Helen clashed due to similarities, Both are as bad as each other when it came to their feud imo

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Deana's was the worst, followed by Jale in terms of being bullied by other housemates

In terms of being treated like crap by producers, then Victoria.

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Lauren wasn't even bullied she was annoying af

Headie
19-08-2015, 05:56 PM
BB15 Biannca for sure.

Wasn't sure whether or not to include her in the poll, for the reason that she seemed well-liked by her housemates and was never really made to feel isolated or ostracised, but producers treated her poorly with the twist.

In this thread though I'm more focused on how the housemates treated the person, with producers a secondary factor.

Cal.
19-08-2015, 05:57 PM
By producers, certainly Biannca. Auditioning for the show since 2008, being told you had been unsuccessful yet again, then halfway through the series being told you were finally gonna get to go on. Letting your guard down when you go in because you think you're safe until at least the following Friday - then being surprised evicted after 5 days (only spending 3 full ones in the house). Biannca should have been a proper housemate on launch, she didn't deserve to be relegated to being an Armageddon intruder, they were never even classed as housemates really(?).

Jason.
19-08-2015, 05:57 PM
I don't think Ashleigh was bullied by Helen at all. It was just a tiresome tit for tat feud based on personality clashes.

I'd go with Deana or Jale. Maybe Lauren as well. In terms of being treated awfully by production, I'd say Hazel.

Lostie!
19-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Sorry to be pedantic, but Lauren survived her first public vote (against Benedict). :)

Who called Jale a transvestite? :o (Actually, do I even need to ask? :idc:).

I have to say, Simon's treatment sticks out. He's not my favourite on the list, but the way most of them acted in regards to him bitching ("He's just a snake!!!!") when they ALL bitched about people was absurd.

Daniel-X
Lauren wasn't even bullied she was annoying af

Lauren is the best C5 housemate her treatment she received from all the other female housemates (except Deana and Lydia) was awful

Cal.
Lauren is the best C5 housemate her treatment she received from all the other female housemates (except Deana and Lydia) was awful

I disagree - Deana was certainly the best C5 housemate.

LukeB
I agree with all of this but I don't think Ashleigh was bullied by Helen because Ashleigh gave it back and wasn't intimated by Helen. Ashleigh and Helen clashed due to similarities, Both are as bad as each other when it came to their feud imo

I don't think Ashleigh was bullied by Helen at all. It was just a tiresome tit for tat feud based on personality clashes.

Twins?

Jason.
19-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Twins?

Great minds think alike, more like.

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 05:59 PM

She wasn't she was annoying and moany

Deana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Cal.
19-08-2015, 06:00 PM
I voted Other but would have voted for Victoria actually.

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:00 PM
I disagree - Deana was certainly the best C5 housemate.

I just preferred her because I LOVE Deana don't get me wrong but I just preferred Lauren :shrug:

Lostie!
19-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Lauren is one of my top 5 housemates. :love:

Jason.
I like Lauren. She should've stayed over Luke A.

Daniel.
I actually preferred Luke A to Lauren oops

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Lauren is one of my top 5 housemates. :love:

Same she's my fourth favourite housemate ever and my favourite C5 housemate

Headie
Sorry to be pedantic, but Lauren survived her first public vote (against Benedict). :)

Who called Jale a transvestite? :o (Actually, do I even need to ask? :idc:).

I have to say, Simon's treatment sticks out. He's not my favourite on the list, but the way most of them acted in regards to him bitching ("He's just a snake!!!!") when they ALL bitched about people was absurd.

Oh yeah I forgot about Lauren vs Benedict

Oaker
Thinking about it Marlon got screwed over by the producers, putting the 'Save yourself and lose the shopping task' thing right before Armageddon week was a stupid idea since obviously the house would turn on whoever pressed it.

But I voted Deana/Jale/Eileen (Age is not a valid reason for nominating someone tyvm)

Daniel-X
I actually preferred Luke A to Lauren oops

Yeah but you had Danny as your BB16 favourite for a while :worry:

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:03 PM
From that list, based on bad treatment from other housemates, for absolutely no reason, I'd say either Jale or Lauren, but Jale fit in at some point and people left her alone then, so I'll say Lauren because she was relentlessly treated badly by people, with no real reason.

Headie

Personally I feel the bullying is what led to Ashleigh "giving it back"

Daniel.
Yeah but you had Danny as your BB16 favourite for a while :worry:

No I didn't I was just taking the piss lol

I did like him though but he was never a favourite

Jason.
She wasn't she was annoying and moany

Deana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

TBH, I'd be moany too if I had to live with Conor, Ashleigh, Luke S, and Arron.

Cal.
But yeah, Victoria had the double whammy of being treated poorly by her housemates and the producers.

LukeB
19-08-2015, 06:04 PM
But the Jale treatment was awful making her feel isolated but then things changed when she became Helen's sheep. I would never be best friends with someone who called me a personal insult or made me feel isolated.

Headie
19-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Also I don't necessarily think all the ones in the list were treated horribly, but I included them to give more variety and options to make more discussion points

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:05 PM
The main reason I was glad to see Lauren go over Luke A was because Lauren's eviction week was by far the dullest of the season and I think it's because a lot of it was focused on Adam and Lauren will they/won't they. With Lauren gone we got to see more of the insider/outsider drama

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:06 PM
No I didn't I was just taking the piss lol

I did like him though but he was never a favourite

Oh right ahaha :laugh2:

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Lauren the husky voiced goddess :love:

EspeonBB
19-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Jale or Deana were probably treated the worst

Lauren :love:

LukeB
19-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Deana got attacked for no reason </3 well getting put up for eviction or finding someone annoying isn't a good reason to attack someone is it

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Caroline > Lauren

Cal.
19-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Caroline > Lauren

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Marlon Wallen > Caroline

If this doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Caroline

Grim

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Lauren the husky voiced goddess :love:

Jale or Deana were probably treated the worst

Lauren :love:

All this love for goddess Lauren is too much :love:

Jason.
19-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Jade Goody in CBB5 > Caroline

I like Lauren. But that is just wrong lmao.

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:16 PM
I like Lauren. But that is just wrong lmao.

Yeah it is wrong tbh lmao I couldn't think of anyone else though :joker:

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Lauren was a better person but Caroline was a much better housemate and a good BB villain.

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't see how, she was beyond dull while being an awful person in the process.

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't see how, she was beyond dull while being an awful person in the process.

One thing she wasn't was dull :o

She was a huge character.

LukeB
19-08-2015, 06:28 PM
One thing she wasn't was dull :o

She was a huge character.

This, if she was dull she wouldn't have got that much of a bad reaction from the crowd.

Calderyon
19-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Caroline was a horrible person. Almost like a spawn of Conor.

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:29 PM
She literally one ever said one funny thing and that iirc was about Chris threatening to **** in her bed, the rest of the time she was just miserable, spiteful and vile to people

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:32 PM
She was constantly stirring the pot and was behind a lot of the drama.

Lostie!
19-08-2015, 06:35 PM
It's all subjective, really. Helen was the main cause of drama in BB15 and I found her to be exceptionally dull.

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:36 PM
She was constantly stirring the pot and was behind a lot of the drama.

I'm surprised you didn't like BB15 or 16 tbh since you seem to enjoy constant tension and arguing :laugh:

Daniel.
Also her Nikki Grahame-esque tantrums were amusing

Headie
It's all subjective, really. Helen was the main cause of drama in BB15 and I found her to be exceptionally dull.

This.

Although I didn't find her dull, I found her infuriating and repulsive.

Cal.
19-08-2015, 06:37 PM

I've just finished watching BB13 - Caroline was certainly not dull. She was hilarious; her DR breakdowns over the battery boxes, her reactions when Benedict talked about sex, her whole sense of humour was hilarious<3 Chocolategate was amazing and genius, she's a big character for that alone<3

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:37 PM

Same :hee:

I'm surprised you didn't like BB15 or 16 tbh since you seem to enjoy constant tension and arguing :laugh:

I like a mix - arguments, tension, fun, messy moments, but above all, a good cast - BB5,6 and 7 are my favourites because they had all these.

BB15 and BB16 had Marc and Helen who completely sucked the fun out of both seasons for me. I enjoyed the first few weeks of 15 though.

LukeB
19-08-2015, 06:38 PM

I find Helen boring because she was shoved down the viewers throats, BB13 had some really good editing for loads of housemates, rather than just 1 or 2.

Amy Jade
19-08-2015, 06:38 PM
I voted Heaven, Victoria and Sam but forgot to vote Deana and I agree Biancca was poorly treated, she was a better housemate in 5 days than 80% of the housemates picked as full time housemates

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:39 PM
I find Helen boring because she was shoved down the viewers throats, BB13 had some really good editing for loads of housemates, rather than just 1 or 2.

But by your logic, she couldn't have been boring because she left to big boos circa Caroline :hee:

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 06:40 PM
I know it's not civilian BB but the treatment of Alicia at the hands of Cami and Katie Hopkins was awful too.

EspeonBB
19-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Yeah Caroline is definitely not dull. She's an awful person but she provided a lot of drama.

LukeB
19-08-2015, 06:42 PM
But by your logic, she couldn't have been boring because she left to big boos circa Caroline :hee:

No :hee:

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:42 PM
No :hee:

That's literally what you said about Caroline, so what's the truth?

EspeonBB
19-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Helen is dull because she's so repetitive. Like once you've seen one of her arguments, you've seen them all. She just sits there shouting at people and calling them various names and I don't find it entertaining.

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Yeah Caroline is definitely not dull. She's an awful person but she provided a lot of drama.

[2]

Daniel-X
19-08-2015, 06:44 PM
I know it's not civilian BB but the treatment of Alicia at the hands of Cami and Katie Hopkins was awful too.

Yeah I agree Katie H and Cami are both vile and I honestly don't understand how people support them

Liam-
19-08-2015, 06:47 PM
I guess I just don't find people being horrible about/ people constantly entertaining then idk.

In before someone says 'Big Brother 2015: Helen lolololol' I never found her saying horrible things to people entertaining, nor did I ever excuse it because she was my fave.

LukeB
19-08-2015, 06:48 PM
That's literally what you said about Caroline, so what's the truth?

Didn't you read what I said? I said i found Helen boring because she was shoved down the publics throat which I find boring people like Caroline wasn't shoved down the publics throats because we saw more characters too like Deana,Luke and Adam.

Jake.
19-08-2015, 08:03 PM
I remember feeling really sorry for Lauren, the way she was treated at the beginning by the girls was horrid. The main one is Jale for sure, disgustingly treated and Helen and co should just be thankful BB is no longer a massive show; had it been 2005/6, it would have been huge.

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 08:06 PM
When you consider how hated Grace was for bitching in 2006, Helen would be lynched.

Macie Lightfoot
19-08-2015, 08:07 PM
Chocolategate was amazing and genius, she's a big character for that alone<3

how was it genius when other people did the same thing before? it was just petty attention-seeking

Daniel.
19-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Lauren wasn't bullied, just bitched about

reece(:
19-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Caroline and Helen are both demons tbf.

Marsh.
19-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Danielle (BB15)
Ashleigh (BB15)

:laugh2:

Wojtek
20-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Sarah, Kieran, Harriet and Amy & Sally - worst treatment by producers. For me it will be always the most unfair twist.

Deana, Hazel, Jale, Zoe, Pav, Adjoa, Eileen and Sam - worst treatment by other housemates or/and viewers imo.

Niamh.
20-08-2015, 10:08 AM
I think Jale probably got the worst treatment with no provocation. Sam was also made the scape goat for her whole time in the house but people weren't really nasty towards her like how Jale was treated

Raph
20-08-2015, 10:18 AM
No surprise that all the people leading this poll are women of colour, more specifically asian women. :bored:

Ah I miss the days where BBUK had more diverse casts not where that one woman of colour has to feel like that token one :(

LukeB
20-08-2015, 01:22 PM
No surprise that all the people leading this poll are women of colour, more specifically asian women. :bored:

Ah I miss the days where BBUK had more diverse casts not where that one woman of colour has to feel like that token one :(

Thats BBUK for you buddy :bored:, BB10 diverse cast > C5 casting!

Raph
20-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Thats BBUK for you buddy :bored:, BB10 diverse cast > C5 casting!

:clap1: