PDA

View Full Version : Reasons Why We Need Live Feed

LukeB
20-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Why do you think we need live feed? (if you want live feed of course )

I think we need it because 45 minutes isn't enough for me and these past few big brothers, we had characters that took over so much air time which got shoved down our throats. All of this makes other housemates not get any air time, which makes people think they're boring.. But who really knows, the 45 minutes we see are edited and with live feed we get to see them more and get to know them more. Examples Sam seemed different during her interview, which we didn't see in the house because she wasn't shown as much. The producers are really bias and I feel it's unfair on others getting lack of air time. Everything is manipulated now, 1 hour of live feed at night for CBB isn't really enough because we will only see that at night but its better than nothing I suppose. This is why BBCAN is much better because they give out free live feed which is available to watch for hours (if there isn't a comp)

zakman440
20-08-2015, 07:11 PM
This quote from BBCAN's executive producer sums up the main reason why I want live feed back.

"We react to the fans online constantly on this show,” she told the Toronto Sun newspaper.

“Since they can watch you 24/7 online, you have to tell true stories, you have to tell people’s true experiences, and you can’t make up some cagey reality thing. You don’t have that choice. You’re held accountable to the truth of the experience with those houseguests. That’s why it really is an authentic social experiment.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bbcan/news/0323/bb-canada-executive-producer-emphasises-importance-of-big-brother-live-feeds-honest-true-accountable-uk-bbuk-controversy#ixzz3jNs18gVn

LukeB
20-08-2015, 07:24 PM
^ BBCAN being considerate :love:

Liam-
20-08-2015, 08:02 PM
We don't imo.

Jason.
23-08-2015, 11:53 AM
It's been mentioned so many times, that I cba to list the reasons anymore. Basically I think the awfulness of BB15 is why need LF.

LukeB
23-08-2015, 11:57 AM
It's been mentioned so many times, that I cba to list the reasons anymore. Basically I think the awfulness of BB15 is why need LF.

Yeah i think BB15 was the start of the manipulation era.

Jason.
23-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Yeah i think BB15 was the start of the manipulation era.

Yep. In BB15, the only time you could get an ounce of airtime was if you were arguing with someone or had a feud with someone namely Helen. That's why I think if Ashleigh hadn't had that long feud with Helen, she would've had zilch airtime (same way she did in the first 3 weeks) and would probably be considered a dullard.

I also think CBB15 (as decent a series as it was) had quite a lot of manipulation (probably moreso than BB15). Especially with Perez. Things like KH having access to the internet in the house, KP having her hair done, Calum's cigarettes, Alexander being told to leave because they wanted to keep Perez, Perez wanting to walk but the producers not allowing him and putting him in a secret room. Things like that which are hidden by the production, kept secret and not made clear to the viewers just shows how unnatural the show has become and with live feed, we would be aware of all these things. But of course, without it they can manipulate the show the way they see fit.