PDA

View Full Version : The chicken was grilled

~Kizwiz~
16-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Just watching the re-run of BBLB and the oven was on grill not cook. So no wonder the chicken was dodgy!!!!!

Jade and Daneille found this out and..... neither told Shilpa! :rolleyes:

No apology whatsoever! :bored:

bonnie43uk
16-01-2007, 07:38 PM
yeah, saw that kiwis. .. good spot.

Dom Joly's making some good comments.

Tanser_Man
16-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah i just saw that on the BBLB news.

How pathetic, they just shrugged it off as if it didn't matter, forgetting the uproar they caused about it.

~Kizwiz~
16-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man
Yeah i just saw that on the BBLB news.

How pathetic, they just shrugged it off as if it didn't matter, forgetting the uproar they caused about it.

Now I'm the sort of person that if I had made mistake and jumped down someone throat about something and then realised that i was in the wrong I would have to own up!

jade obviously has no morals :rolleyes:

S2
16-01-2007, 07:42 PM
And then they had the nerve to talk crap about Shilpas' cooking when clearly it was their fault :rolleyes: Now whose the liar.

Jade is a moron, she knows nothing about morals.

I bet she can't even spell 3 quarters of the words she uses or even knows the meaning of it

bonnie43uk
16-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Hmm.. it's a bit of a Dillma aint it:wavey:

Sophii3x
16-01-2007, 07:51 PM
They should have apologised
They were the one making a big fuss about it:nono:

peace&love
16-01-2007, 08:08 PM
stupid girls :rolleyes:

Juelz
16-01-2007, 08:11 PM
why should they apologise? didnt shilpa wrongly put it on grill? its her fault, let alone the fact she wanted it in less time, it wasnt even on the right setting.

Jay
16-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Juelz
why should they apologise? didnt shilpa wrongly put it on grill? its her fault, let alone the fact she wanted it in less time, it wasnt even on the right setting.

It's only a chicken why did they need to moan? surely theres other food they can eat, i don't think it's about the chicken anything she does wrong they seem to pick on it, if anyone else done that chicken they wouldn't of cared.

~Kizwiz~
16-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay
It's only a chicken why did they need to moan? surely theres other food they can eat, i don't think it's about the chicken anything she does wrong they seem to pick on it, if anyone else done that chicken they wouldn't of cared.

Your right :thumbs: But thats a whole different thread.... one that there has been far too many of :sad:

Tanser_Man
16-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Juelz

The reason being, they moaned about it but would have done no better themselves because they knew none the wiser. So really they shouldn't have had a go at her for something that NOBODY knew about.

An apology would be fitting.

~Kizwiz~
16-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man

An apology would be fitting.

Oh and now shilpa has flushed the remains of the chicken down the loo and the 'IT' girls are now an the warpath :rolleyes:

xGemmax
16-01-2007, 08:20 PM
They have a nerve to not even apoligise to her after all that drama they caused :mad::mad:

~Kizwiz~
16-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Jack said that Shilpa should clear the loo out with her teeth :mad: