PDA

View Full Version : Malachi on RI : SE

Romantic Old Bird
18-03-2003, 12:11 PM
Did anyone else the man himself this morning. I must say he was his usual charming self, twinkling his eyes at the ladies, getting them all a-flutter.

He ws still a bit non-commital on the Sinead front, but my gues is that there is still something going on there.......

There was also a little clip of his new video, very suave.

Good luck to him, whatever happens with his album next week, or his new single, I think he can let his membership of the Gasfitters Union lapse now!

peachy
18-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Aaaarrrrr! Just watched a video of Malachi on RI:SE (thanks James for telling me he was on, you're a star). So relaxed and flirty, charming everyone. He's such a genuinely nice person. I think that niceness is a much underated virtue.

If anyone is interested, you can hear clips of his album which is released on Monday on his official site which opened yesterday:
http://www.malachionline.co.uk

Kaz
18-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Thanks, peachy - it's a very professional site.

I've listened to the clips, and it sounds like a great 'easy listening' album. Actually, it's quite frustrating because you're just waiting for Malachi to really get into the song when the clip fades out. Still, I suppose that's deliberate to get you to go out and buy the album!

I could well be tempted! :thumbs:

Mairi
18-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Thanks, Peachy. I loved Malachi and will definitely be buying his album. Isn't it due out early next month?

:dazzler:

Amy
19-03-2003, 12:35 PM
What a great site he has :thumbs: If you join up you can listen to longer versions of the songs :thumbs: :thumbs: