PDA

View Full Version : How hard did you work to make your name?

The_Hitman
17-01-2007, 09:44 PM
There seems to be an interesting link between the housemates attitudes and how much effort and hard work they have put into their careers and becoming a 'celebrity'.

A. Shilpa, Jermaine, Dirk. = Decades of hard work and effort.

B. Cleo, H, Jo. = Sidekicks who did as they were told.

C. Jade, Danielle, Jack. = Absolutely no effort.

Group A have self respect, manners and morals.
Group B prefer not to get involved.
Group C have no self respect no manners and need to cause trouble.

Discuss.

Juelz
17-01-2007, 09:54 PM
wow didnt actualy notice this
nice.

thing is tho thats bound to happen, the ones who worked harder / are more of celebrities, are bound to have more self respect ETC, because they have bigger fan base and alot more to lose.

andybigbro
17-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Well i like Danielle so i am keeping my mouth shut lol

S2
17-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Nice input.
Group A is class

Cody™
17-01-2007, 09:56 PM
very true! good analysis!

Ruth*Star
17-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Group A Rocks. Group B zZzZzz Group C Shame on Them

tinkerbell
17-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I cant stand people without education rude and ignorant that think they are celebrities for nothing

Psylocke
17-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Excellent observation

DiamondDogTags
17-01-2007, 10:01 PM
I agree, i also think because Group A have been in the public eye longer than any of the other groups its almost as if people expect them to be respectable, whereas people who haven't been in the public eye for that long and usually in tabloids like to run riot because it's adding to their fame and gets their name out there, usually not for good reasons.

Donkeylegs
17-01-2007, 10:02 PM
a good nugget there hitman.

but you could class Jermaine as a sidekick too.

The_Hitman
17-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Donkeylegs

I contemplated it but to be fair to him, and all the Jacksons, they were from an era where it was not at all easy to make it. Theyre music really holds up today. They were a class outfit with genuine talent that they worked hard to perfect, and Jermaine in particular even played the instrument.

tinkerbell
17-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Donkeylegs

He is not a sidekick!! he is very well known maybe not so much in UK but definatly in the US

:cheer: Go Jermaine :cheer:

abs
18-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by The_Hitman
There seems to be an interesting link between the housemates attitudes and how much effort and hard work they have put into their careers and becoming a 'celebrity'.

Discuss.

nothing to discuss, that observation is basically 'the point!' ie respect - group A's succes didnt come to them overnight, they hard to work hard. group B basically sums up how easy it is to be a 'celeb' these days, & because of this the 'celebs' dont realise the value of hard work.

Sunny_01
18-01-2007, 11:56 AM

Discuss.

What an excellent analysis Hitman - I totally agree with what you have said there.

Those in group A - I think it comes down to the hard work that has gone into forging their careers that makes them respect themselves and others more.

Jade is famous for not knowing what a veruca was! and for saying "am I minging" Jack well he is just not famous for anything other than being Jades lap dog.

Those in group B have all been manufactured to fit in with some kind of idea or group which just doesnt work when you take them away from it.

Well done hitman a great discussion point

The_Hitman
18-01-2007, 12:02 PM
So could it be the motivation for all this spite and animosity rather than class and race like everybody is claiming?

(Jade seems so DESPERATE to create an image that Shilpa is a spoiled princess of weak mettle, yet Shilpa has a stronger character than Jade)

Sunny_01
18-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I think most of the problems are down to ignorance rather than any master plan to destroy Shilpa's image.

Jade is unable to be reasonable and has no Grace where as Shilpa is the exact opposite which is where I think the problems lie. I dont think that Jade is clever enough to be racist, she just opens her mouth and words fall out.

Shipla is graceful and non agressive in the way that she speaks which I feel causes them to clash :kiss:

ttw
18-01-2007, 12:07 PM
So could it be the motivation for all this spite and animosity rather than class and race like everybody is claiming?

(Jade seems so DESPERATE to create an image that Shilpa is a spoiled princess of weak mettle, yet Shilpa has a stronger character than Jade)

I actually agree with you here lol

ttw
18-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
I think most of the problems are down to ignorance rather than any master plan to destroy Shilpa's image.

Jade is unable to be reasonable and has no Grace where as Shilpa is the exact opposite which is where I think the problems lie. I dont think that Jade is clever enough to be racist, she just opens her mouth and words fall out.

Shipla is graceful and non agressive in the way that she speaks which I feel causes them to clash :kiss:

I especially agree with your last comment... You could defo tell in the argument last night the more Shilpa stayed dignified and in control of herself the angrier Jade got.

Ella
18-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Ohhh spot on Hitman well done!

Ruth
18-01-2007, 12:37 PM

Discuss.

That is actually a very good point. Did you see Jo and Jade the other day talking about celebrity, and how the most demanding and difficult people are always those who are not bona fide celebrities! On the irony.

Diablo
18-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Discuss.

very true..

put that to BB's big brain.. LOL..