PDA

View Full Version : If you could change one thing in each series...

Cal.
03-10-2015, 12:03 PM
...what would it be?

BB5- Emma's ejection bc she's iconic and would have stayed a long time<3

BB6- Derek surviving over Eugene bc he would have had a strong shot at winning.

BB7- Grace winning the immunity challenge that was blatantly meant for her. I think she could have stayed at least another 2 weeks<3

BB8- Shortening the series to 71 days - that way there was no trash midway housemates, Charley would have only been evicted 12 days before the final and Chanelle probably wouldn't have walked,

BB11- The quadruple eviction being a vote to win - that way we could have had an exciting final of Josie/John James/Corin/Sam instead of the final we got.

BB13- The Day 4 eviction cancelled and there just being an extra double eviction or a 6 person final - unfair on Victoria to get evicted 3 days in after months of auditions and then learning she's being replaced by someone else during an eviction interview in the spin off studio.

BB15- The new housemates being put up for eviction as Biannca would have livened the second half of the series up and Danielle not being reinstated as a housemate after it was announced Kimberly had to withdraw - she wasn't voted out by the public and the 'no outside contact rule' means nothing especially not in that series when they had tasks centered around the opinion of them on social media - therefore she should have been put back in.

BB16- 4 in 4 out - the new housemates should have just come in on Day 18 with just a single eviction that night and then there could have been a quadruple eviction the week before the final that way Harriet/Amy and Sally/Sarah wouldn't have been robbed.

Pete.
03-10-2015, 12:10 PM
BB1 - Nichola's eviction being carried out
BB2 - Placing too much emphasis on Helen & Paul
BB3 - Alison's eviction
BB4 - Trash Launch Night twist
BB5 - Emma's ejection
BB6 - Vanessa vs Makosi eviction
BB7 - Nikki's eviction not being VTS
BB8 - Halfway House mess
BB9 - Steph vs Lisa vs Mario vs Luke eviction
BB10 - Hira going over Lisa
BB11 - Quadruple Eviction
BB12 - I don't care enough
BB13 - The White Room outcome
BB14 - Gina vs Sallie happening
BB15 - The Producers
BB16 - Helen Wood

Daniel.
03-10-2015, 12:10 PM
BB5 - Emma not ejected

BB6 - Derek staying and also Mary and Lesley staying longer

BB7 - Not letting Susie choose, BB7 went downhill for me without a villain in Grace

BB8 - Lesley not walking and shortening the series

BB9 - Sylvia to stay longer

BB10 - Bea to be in from the start and also Angel staying longer

BB11 - Shabby, Sunshine and Caiomhe staying longer

BB12 - A new cast

BB13 - No day threw eviction and Lydia staying longer

BB14 - Sallie staying longer, Dexter evicted first

BB15 - Helen goes week three, Toya and Danielle stay longer

BB16 - no four in four out, harry, sam and simon just join, no Marc

Lostie!
03-10-2015, 12:18 PM
BB5: Emma not ejected after Fight Night.
BB6: Kemal survives over Orlaith (some of my enjoyment of the series was lessened in those last few weeks he wasn't there for).
BB7: Sam survives over Nikki (not only did I find Sam to be a better housemate, this might have prevented Nikki from becoming such a BB staple).
BB8: Lesley doesn't walk.
BB9: Stephanie survives over Mario or Luke (she was brilliant against Alexandra and I'd have loved to see where she stood when the B Block / Whisper Club divide solidified after Spitgate).
BB10: Week 9 being vote to evict rather than save (changing it for one random week always left a bad taste in my mouth, it doesn't seem fair for Hira to be evicted because of a random format change, I think she could have been in the final otherwise).
BB11: Sunshine survives over Caoimhe (she was, imo, the best housemate of BB11 and the two she went against later walked out anyway).
BB12: Heaven survives over Aden (like above, my favourite housemate and she left way too soon).
BB13: No White Room (I have no doubt that Conor wasn't going to win, heck I'd have been okay with him making the final if he was out before Deana and went home empty-handed).
BB14: Jemima survives over Gina (same thing as Sam / Nikki actually, I preferred Jemima and Gina's overratedness (imo) might not have got so bad had she left early).
BB15: No finale pass (Helen would NOT have made the final without that, there's very little doubt in my mind about that).
BB16: No 4 In, 4 Out (but Marc and Sam still join as new housemates).

Black Dagger
03-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Wanting Emma to stay longer :yuk:

Cal.
03-10-2015, 03:00 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/ciXkAXf04o1tS/giphy.gif