PDA

View Full Version : Ironic for Jade. [merged with 'The downfall of a 'star'']

Blink_Me
18-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Big Brother made Jade, now it could very well break her career. I found this ironic.

Leona
18-01-2007, 02:51 PM
True, Its MAKE first then BREAK!

cc100
18-01-2007, 02:52 PM
........well three, actually.

Jade has gone full circle now, back to being detested (though she has never been liked by myself). Back to a normal life now for Jade, its a good job shes earned enough money, because she'll not get those oppotunities again.

Who will employ these three numpties again? Can you see Danielle endorsing a product, or Jo getting a record deal?

Im absolutely delighted- this makes great telly.

A tragi-com.:hello:

S2
Well thats the pattern it should follow in for her

Mike
People keep going on about how it will break her and in terms of loosing fans yeah i agree but she will still come out of this and make even more money so in a way she will have the last laugh.

Diablo
18-01-2007, 02:54 PM
I agree with Mike.. she will be splattered over the magazines for weeks.. I cant see them "dropping" Jade..

GiRTh
18-01-2007, 02:58 PM
I hope this does finish her. Her managements are geniuses to have made this half wit so much money. I'm keen to see how this is going to be spun. Personally I don't see how they can spin 30,000 complaints so I'm definitely intruiged.

cc100
18-01-2007, 02:58 PM
I cant see heat or New! paying to hear her side of the story.

Shes blown it.:hello:

James
18-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by cc100
........well three, actually.

Jade has gone full circle now, back to being detested (though she has never been liked by myself). Back to a normal life now for Jade, its a good job shes earned enough money, because she'll not get those oppotunities again.

Who will employ these three numpties again?

Im absolutely delighted- this makes great telly.

A tragi-com.:hello:

It will be a day long remembered.

Can you see Danielle endorsing a product, or Jo getting a record deal?

Danielle might get the usual lads' mags shoots, but maybe even not that.

Jo will go back to where she came from, obscurity.

Diablo
18-01-2007, 03:00 PM

I hope your right,, but I think your wrong.. :bored:

tinkerbell
18-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Of course danielle will be in all the lads magazines, they dont care if shes a bitch or a bully they jus wanna look at her tits

Leona
18-01-2007, 03:02 PM
^:laugh2:

The_Hitman
18-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by tinkerbell
Of course danielle will be in all the lads magazines, they dont care if shes a bitch or a bully they jus want to look at her tits

No. I wont buy it if shes on.

She turns me OFF. shes disgustin. (Shes built like a young boy with two balls stuck to his chest.

ttw
18-01-2007, 03:14 PM

I think you'll find they will.

And for the reason that she is so hated... as this has been such a big story so many people even those that don't like her will be grabbing the chance to find out what she's said.

And all it means for those mags is money , money , money!

James
18-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by ttw

I think you'll find they will.

And for the reason that she is so hated... as this has been such a big story so many people even those that don't like her will be grabbing the chance to find out what she's said.

And all it means for those mags is money , money , money!

It depends if anyone will buy a magazine with her in it now. Will anyone?

cc100
18-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I certainly do not want to read anything that has come out of that mouth, and never have wanted to.

James
18-01-2007, 04:07 PM
It would be even more ironic mind-you if she took the Big Brother TV show down with her.