PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we vote?

sunny
18-01-2007, 05:30 PM
It's been widely reported that Jade and Shilpa have been nominated, but for some reason there's no mention of this anywhere on the official website. Now I've seen an official release from C4 that says, amongst other things, "tomorrow night Jade and Shilpa will face the public vote".

"The British public has the opportunity to cut through the claim and counter-claim and pass its judgement on the events of the last week," C4 continues.

Ok, fair enough - so why aren't the phone lines open? The phone line numbers are not on the site, and they've not been publicised on air (as far as I know).

Have I missed something? What's going on?

PS The statement also says: "We have already intervened with Danielle and, as viewers will see tonight, again with Jade where we felt their comments might be construed to have racist overtones".

Is Jade in for a bollocking in tonight's show?

UPDATE: It's rumoured that Jade will be removed from the show tonight, for her own safety. If it's true, you heard it here first. If it's not true, I never said it!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/cathroadam/BigBrotherSeven/

Chrizzle
18-01-2007, 05:30 PM
It is on the official website:conf:

sunny
18-01-2007, 05:34 PM
i dont know i havent cheked

Arneldo
18-01-2007, 05:40 PM
I expect lines will open after nominations are annonced to the house on BBLB.

bonnie43uk
18-01-2007, 05:42 PM
yeah, this is annoying me too Sunny.

From what i can gather, its been leaked to the press that Shilpa & Jade are up, but the actual Live nomination results take place live on E4 @ 7:30pm tonight. I dont think the housemates are aware of who's up yet. About 10 minutes ago on livestreaming Shilpa said " .. No, i think it will be me, Dirk and Jade up" in a conversation with Jermaine.

sunny
18-01-2007, 05:44 PM
:laugh: cant wait till jades out

DiamondDogTags
18-01-2007, 05:47 PM
i think it will be shown once you see the highlights of the HM's voting..

Sasha
18-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
It is on the official website:conf:

Its on their webiste

On the top they show the pics and say "evicted" Nominated" and "walked"

Below shilpa and jades name is says NOMINATED

Slartibartfast
18-01-2007, 06:00 PM
I can't see Jade getting much of a bollocking from BB, not if Danielle's "reprimand" in the DR on last nights show was anything to go by.

BigSister
18-01-2007, 06:56 PM
They didnt announce it on BBLB either

easypeasy
18-01-2007, 06:59 PM
stange tings a gewan.

sharpie
18-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
They didnt announce it on BBLB either indeed.

they are gonna milk this for all it's worth, lol.

@ least 4 million for the CH4 show tonite then :thumbs2:

arista
18-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Maybe we do not need to Vote

Jade gets Kicked Out.

treacle
18-01-2007, 07:14 PM
god that would be great if true but I dont mind spending to get her out!!!

Ruth*Star
18-01-2007, 07:16 PM
i do think it would be a go idea to remove jade from the house because i see it getting tons worse. i just want jade out.

cooljojo433
18-01-2007, 07:32 PM
I dont care if Jade goes out tonight, but i hope Shilpa doesnt win either. She gives as good as she gets and Jade is stupid, no a racist. Shilpa has done nothing interesting in the house, she would only be winning because Britain dont want to be seen as racists!

arista
18-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by cooljojo433
I dont care if Jade goes out tonight, but i hope Shilpa doesnt win either. She gives as good as she gets and Jade is stupid, no a racist. Shilpa has done nothing interesting in the house, she would only be winning because Britain dont want to be seen as racists!

Sneak Jade out
from the Diary Room.

Problem is what happens tomorrow
Solution : New People Go In.