PDA

View Full Version : David Morgan to replace Rob Beckett on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here NOW!

zakman440
17-10-2015, 09:50 PM
David Morgan has joined the presenting lineup of I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here Now!

The comedian replaces Rob Beckett on the ITV2 companion show, who has left due to tour commitments.

Laura Whitmore and Joe Swash are both back reporting from the jungle, along with a celebrity panel giving their verdicts on this year's contestants.

"I'm super excited to be joining Laura and Joe in the jungle to share my thoughts on this year's campmates," said Morgan.

"I love I'm A Celeb and can't believe I get to be there and see it all for real. I just hope I can find a jungle proof hairspray."

I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here Now! will air every night on ITV2 after the main ITV show.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity/news/a674214/comedian-david-morgan-replaces-rob-beckett-on-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-now.html

Shame that Joe Swash won't go, but other than that I'm quite pleased about this. David's been on BOTS a few times and has been quite funny so he should be a good replacement for Rob.

MB.
17-10-2015, 09:59 PM
About time, although I'm sure the show'll continue being as funny as hemorrhoids with or without him

Will.
17-10-2015, 10:04 PM
I beg they have an overhaul this year.

Probably won't happen and it will look exactly the same.

hijaxers
17-10-2015, 10:30 PM
The whole show has become :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: fest