PDA

View Full Version : If you could bring back one BB Special, what would you bring back?

Headie
31-10-2015, 02:37 PM
I would bring back the Auditions episode/s tbh. I don't think What The Housemates Did Next would work anymore since none of them get any attention from the press nowadays.

Pete.
31-10-2015, 02:39 PM
The reunions :clap1:

Raph
Yes! I remember in BB9 they did the auditions special and that's always super interesting to watch.

I also miss Big Brother's Big Brain, it was great to have a show actually entirely dedicated to the psychology behind housemates' behaviors, very interesting stuff.

LukeB
Audition episode for sure

Lostie!
31-10-2015, 02:40 PM
The reunion, I always loved BBLB's reunion shows from inside the house. :love:

Headie
31-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Yes! I remember in BB9 they did the auditions special and that's always super interesting to watch.

I also miss Big Brother's Big Brain, it was great to have a show actually entirely dedicated to the psychology behind housemates' behaviors, very interesting stuff.

I remember Big Brother On The Couch was kinda dull :/

Which reminds me Judi James is like a part of the furniture to this show :joker:

Pete.
31-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Big Brain <3

zakman440
31-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Was a tough choice between the reunion and the 8 Out Of 10 Cats BB Specials, but the latter would probably make the finale feel less rushed and give it more of an event feel. However, if they are planning on having a larger break between the civilian and the summer Celeb series again then the reunion episode would be great to show during the break between the two.

Jøsh
31-10-2015, 04:08 PM
The Winner's Story was nice.

Jason.
31-10-2015, 04:13 PM
BBLB Reunion Episode. I loved seeing them all again in the house a few days after the final and I thought it was a great way to end a series.

The 8 Out of 10 Cats BB Special wouldn't really work nowadays as BB is on C5 now so it would be odd for a C4 show to have a special for a show that is no longer on their channel anymore.

GLENN BILL BB7
31-10-2015, 05:02 PM

And Charley Uchea is there and she gets in an argument with a girl auditioning lol

Headie
31-10-2015, 05:19 PM
The 8 Out of 10 Cats BB Special wouldn't really work nowadays as BB is on C5 now so it would be odd for a C4 show to have a special for a show that is no longer on their channel anymore.

I know but I meant if it could air as a one off special on C5 inbetween/before the finale.

I forgot about Winners Story although could you imagine a whole episode dedicated to Sam Evans or Helen Wood :umm2:

Pete.
31-10-2015, 05:25 PM
I know but I meant if it could air as a one off special on C5 inbetween/before the finale.

I forgot about Winners Story although could you imagine a whole episode dedicated to Sam Evans or Helen Wood :umm2:
Sam no, Helen got mag deals so I can see it

Jason.
31-10-2015, 05:43 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/Dd76QxXlhsWCk/giphy.gif

Winners Story would be better for CBB come to think of it. Although a whole episode dedicated to Jim Davidson :worry:

Mind you C5 actually aired a documentary dedicated to him and his career shortly after CBB13 ended, so why not

QueenCharley
02-11-2015, 09:41 AM
What the housemates did next was so epic because they were all secretly hopeful and confident that they'd get fame and fortune but on camera act all humble.