PDA

View Full Version : the bb game : ITS BACK

gamepodfan
04-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Big brother 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nick
anna
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
big brother 2
helen
brian
big brother 3
jade
kate
big brother 5
victor
vanessa
big brother 6
sam
kinga

vote now to nominate : Pm me your vote of the series you want nominated

vote closed on thursday at 7am

also not a game just a bit of fun of an old classic

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 07:12 AM
pm me your votes

Niamh.
05-11-2015, 09:16 AM
What do we need to do?

Jake.
05-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Big brother 1
nick
anna
big brother 2
helen
brian
big brother 3
jade
kate
big brother 5
victor
vanessa
big brother 6
sam
kinga

vote now to nominate : Pm me your vote of the series you want nominated

vote closed on thursday at 7am

also not a game just a bit of fun of an old classic

http://i.imgur.com/oASyzZU.png

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 03:17 PM
What do we need to do?

you pm me the series you want nominated

Niamh.
05-11-2015, 03:18 PM
you pm me the series you want nominated

Nominated to get rid of or to win?

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Nominated to get rid of or to win?

to get rid eviction every day

voteing closed at 5pm tonight

Niamh.
05-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Do we nominate just one series?

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 03:22 PM
yes

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 03:35 PM
25 mins left of voting so get voting

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 03:47 PM
ok i will announce who is nominated for eviction tonight

and it is

BIG BROTHER 1

ok so a poll you be up on a new thread to vote on who you want out and the person with the most votes will be evicted i will be back at 8pm

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 04:21 PM
you can pm me now

anna or nick voteing closed at 8pm

gamepodfan
05-11-2015, 04:30 PM
you can talk in this thread you know

JoshBB
05-11-2015, 04:49 PM
thank