PDA

View Full Version : Confused.

Morgan.
10-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Vicki, Spencer and Fearne were all on the rumoured line up list, however haven't been featured in the cast photo list, so I thought we'd see them all in a late entry, overnight Reality TV themed task or something.

Then I noticed Tony has been in, and I can't remember seeing him on the rumoured list. Are one of the three mentioned at the start dropping out, or are they all still heading in?

Vanessa
10-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Vicki, Spencer and Fearne were all on the rumoured line up list, however haven't been featured in the cast photo list, so I thought we'd see them all in a late entry, overnight Reality TV themed task or something.

Then I noticed Tony has been in, and I can't remember seeing him on the rumoured list. Are one of the three mentioned at the start dropping out, or are they all still heading in?

yes, maybe they will go in later on. :hee:

Cal.
10-11-2015, 02:53 PM
I reckon a girl dropped out bc of the 6 males and 4 females - like they could only find a male to replace the girl.

Vanessa
10-11-2015, 02:54 PM
But there are always people who go in later.

Cal.
10-11-2015, 02:55 PM
Yeah it could be 2 women going in as late entrants.

Morgan.
I reckon a girl dropped out bc of the 6 males and 4 females - like they could only find a male to replace the girl.

Surely they would have used Vicki, Spencer or Fearne, but never mind. Hoping for Vicki and Spencer to be late entrants.

Cal.
Idk.