PDA

View Full Version : Does I'm A Celeb really have the better casts?

Scream
10-11-2015, 11:59 PM
So people always praise the i'm a celeb line-up and ridicule the CBB one. If you make it equal and say we had one CBB a year like we do IAC and ten housemates like IAC, then see what we get. Not to mention as there's 10 that means a lot of people would be cut and that's a lot of money to be spent on a huge name.

So I'm combining people from both CBB's because ultimately if there was only one series they'd have the money to still sign all of them...
I'm also only doing this years series. Feel free to do it for other series.

I'm A Celeb line-up
Yvette Fielding
George Shelley
Jorgie Porter
Brian Friedman
Lady Colin Cambell
Tony Hadley
Chris Eubank
Kieron Dyer
Susannah Constantine
Duncan Bannatyne

Celebrity Big Bro line-up
Katie Hopkins
Perez Hilton
Katie Price
Keith Chegwin
Patsy Kensit
Alexander O'Neal
Janice Dickinson
Bobby Davro
Natasha Hamilton
Ken Morley

IMO, the CBB line-up knocks spots off of IAC. Obviously I've just chosen most of the bigger names and you could add one or two crazy people like Farrah to make it more diverse I guess.

Jason.
11-11-2015, 12:13 AM
I think this year CBB had some brilliant names especially CBB15. So I'd say CBB.

Jason.
11-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Having said that though, I do think the CBB casts overall are more trashy (not always a bad thing) than the casts of IAC. Or maybe that's because CBB is trashy so it makes the cast look trashy as well.

Mitchell
11-11-2015, 02:55 AM
IAC generally does but CBB15 was excellently casted.

Although I can't see CBB getting someone worth $645 million

Brother Leon
11-11-2015, 04:44 AM
IAC hasn't had the more famous cast for a good few years now tbf.

Daniel-X
11-11-2015, 06:52 AM
CBB casts are usually better in my opinion. In the last two particularly MILES better

Cherie
11-11-2015, 07:06 AM
CBB, can't fathom why IAC gets such a large audience

Daniel-X
11-11-2015, 07:08 AM
CBB, can't fathom why IAC gets such a large audience

I can't either but I get the general idea from most who watch it at school that they think it's better because of the trials. I think the trials lost their novelty a few years ago myself and have turned a bit crap.

Cherie
11-11-2015, 07:28 AM
I can't either but I get the general idea from most who watch it at school that they think it's better because of the trials. I think the trials lost their novelty a few years ago myself and have turned a bit crap.

The trials are very samey for me as well, how many many times can anyone find Ant and Dec fake laughing at someone gagging while eating kangaroo penis funny :shrug:

Daniel-X
11-11-2015, 03:18 PM
The trials are very samey for me as well, how many many times can anyone find Ant and Dec fake laughing at someone gagging while eating kangaroo penis funny :shrug:

The only trials I enjoy nowadays are the live ones. They're always good but other than that they're usually just repeats of other trials that have been done before

Samm
11-11-2015, 03:30 PM
CBB