PDA

View Full Version : Bustucker Trial. The tamest EVER

rionablue
17-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Was tonights bushtucker eating trial the tamest ever? No spitting stuff out, screaming, retching, jumping around while trying to swallow, etc etc etc. I have watched every series and this is the first time I have seen both so called celebs actually eat everything without too much fuss. The only comedy moments were the great Lady C's witty musings. This is always one of the most dreaded trials in camp and hey presto! I reckon the public chose the wrong two to do it :shrug:

Marsh.
17-11-2015, 12:33 AM
Good. I got bored of the melodramatics with Helen Flanagan.

Cherie
17-11-2015, 06:09 AM
The trial itself should be scrapped, in fact they need to go back to the drawing board for all the trials rehashed year after year

Mokka
17-11-2015, 09:41 AM
I've only watched bits and pieces of this show over time, and never a complete series if I'm honest, but if all the bushtucker trials were like that one, I would probably put a greater effort into watching the show. I laughed to tears through out the trial, and thought it was way more realistic then all the showboating that goes on with the people who whine and gag through it.

Lady C made the episode last night in the bushtucker trial... Send her in again imo

Vanessa
17-11-2015, 09:47 AM
I loved the trial. Lady C made me laugh so much. Eating with her knife and fork. Omg :laugh3:

Jason.
17-11-2015, 09:48 AM
I enjoyed it. I agree with Marsh, it's good to see them giving it a go instead of always being wimps and refusing to do them. Plus, Lady Colin made it hilarious and it's good when it's their personality that entertains you as opposed to the fact they're bawling their eyes out in fear which has been done to death now and is just dull.

waterhog
17-11-2015, 09:49 AM
now I hope the public see that they his and unlike Helen F year - lets have a bit of variety and not see the same person do every trial.

Mick
17-11-2015, 09:55 AM
They both did good.

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Katie Price was exactly the same