PDA

View Full Version : Just what was Colin's Beef with Tony?

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 08:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/666028345470111745/Mwh7UBGx_400x400.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/6c/2e/c46c2e6960e1534842103f0a901005a9.jpg

So he had to chose two to be bottom two and obvs it was done to create friction as it is way too early to make that call, whoever you pick it would be unfair.

So in a normals persons mind, like Yvette, you may think "thats a bit harsh but I get it and will play the game I am being well paid for. " so why was a 60 odd yearl old woman throwing her toys out of the pram and acting like a total twat?

Surely she did not think she is somehow entitled to anything?

:shrug:

Kizzy
17-11-2015, 08:50 AM
She's either doing it for the drama so she stays in, or she's genuinely upset that as she made tea they still said she hadn't contributed enough?

Kazanne
17-11-2015, 08:54 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/666028345470111745/Mwh7UBGx_400x400.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/6c/2e/c46c2e6960e1534842103f0a901005a9.jpg

So he had to chose two to be bottom two and obvs it was done to create friction as it is way too early to make that call, whoever you pick it would be unfair.

So in a normals persons mind, like Yvette, you may think "thats a bit harsh but I get it and will play the game I am being well paid for. " so why was a 60 odd yearl old woman throwing her toys out of the pram and acting like a total twat?

I like lady C but felt she went over the top last night,it's all well and good being entertaining as long as it's not in a rude way,and she was a bit rude last night,I don't think Tony did anything malicious,I think he thought her being an older woman,she wouldn't be expected to work as much as the others, I think he maybe got Yvette in the wrong order ,but maybe he wasn't aware she had been washing peoples underwear etc,I just think he is getting some ridiculous nasty comments for something and nothing.

Vanessa
17-11-2015, 08:57 AM
I like lady C but felt she went over the top last night,it's all well and good being entertaining as long as it's not in a rude way,and she was a bit rude last night,I don't think Tony did anything malicious,I think he thought her being an older woman,she wouldn't be expected to work as much as the others, I think he maybe got Yvette in the wrong order ,but maybe he wasn't aware she had been washing peoples underwear etc,I just think he is getting some ridiculous nasty comments for something and nothing.

He put the men first and all the ladies last. Bit unfair, i think. :suspect:

Kazanne
17-11-2015, 09:04 AM
He put the men first and all the ladies last. Bit unfair, i think. :suspect:

I know,I said I think he got Yvette wrong,but I still don't think he did it maliciously,maybe he the old fashioned type who thinks men should be doing all the hard work.I don't know but some of the comments are ridiculous imo.

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Yes he and Chris were being gentlemen like they are

if a large Kangeroo attacked the camp I would imagine it would be Tony and Chris who would deal with it

Vanessa
17-11-2015, 09:07 AM
I know,I said I think he got Yvette wrong,but I still don't think he did it maliciously,maybe he the old fashioned type who thinks men should be doing all the hard work.I don't know but some of the comments are ridiculous imo.

Yes i can see he means well, but i just don't like people who don't treat men and women equally. Women don't need to be put on pedestals.

Firewire
17-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Beef? I though it was turkey testicles!

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Yes i can see he means well, but i just don't like people who don't treat men and women equally. Women don't need to be put on pedestals.

Jorgie does as she is about 4 foot zero

Vanessa
17-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Jorgie does as she is about 4 foot zero

:laugh:

Niamh.
17-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Yes he and Chris were being gentlemen like they are

if a large Kangeroo attacked the camp I would imagine it would be Tony and Chris who would deal with it

I'd imagine it would be the security team :hee:

Mokka
17-11-2015, 09:26 AM
I wasn't buying Tony's "I didn't know there were going to be consequences" act. He was playing the game as much as Lady C was buy throwing a strop. He lined up the category with his favourites first, and then used a lot of bogus words like "chivalry" to try to cover it up.

His innocent act is what didn't sit well with me.

Vanessa
17-11-2015, 09:31 AM
I wasn't buying Tony's "I didn't know there were going to be consequences" act. He was playing the game as much as Lady C was buy throwing a strop. He lined up the category with his favourites first, and then used a lotion bogus words like "chivalry" to try to cover it up.

This pretty much.

Mick
17-11-2015, 09:42 AM
The only thing I picked up on was when she said I knew this would happen I am only here to provide entertainment for the Oinks (if that's the correct spelling) I took that to mean us but perhaps she was also referring to her camp mates.?

Mokka
17-11-2015, 09:44 AM
The only thing I picked up on was when she said I knew this would happen I am only here to provide entertainment for the Oinks (if that's the correct spelling) I took that to mean us but perhaps she was also referring to her camp mates.?

It's Oiks, and that was specific to the public vote

Mick
17-11-2015, 09:46 AM
It's Oiks, and that was specific to the public voteCheers just looked it up

"an uncouth or obnoxious person".

waterhog
17-11-2015, 09:47 AM
great start - just love it GOLD.

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 10:14 AM
I wasn't buying Tony's "I didn't know there were going to be consequences" act. He was playing the game as much as Lady C was buy throwing a strop. He lined up the category with his favourites first, and then used a lot of bogus words like "chivalry" to try to cover it up.

well he did not know as he is not producing the show, none of them did

in fact that is what the show is all about

and neither did the viewers

and lets face it, what consequences? - she got more airtime and sh1t easy task

the decrepit old witch

jaxie
17-11-2015, 10:53 AM

Come on she ate anus for the team!

Tarryn
17-11-2015, 11:00 AM
I like Lady C but thought she should have stayed with Yvette even if she just sat there.
I can see Lady C & Tony clashing again.

Gusto Brunt
17-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Tony's the type of man who thinks women should stay at home cleaning the house and cooking for him, and when he comes home after a hard day's drinking, that there should be a piping hot meal waiting for him.

Cooked by his adoring wife, who should have already prepared the bed for an evening of sex.

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Tony's the type of man who thinks women should stay at home cleaning the house and cooking for him, and when he comes home after a hard day's drinking, that there should be a piping hot meal waiting for him.

Cooked by his adoring wife, who should have already prepared the bed for an evening of sex.

evidence?

Gusto Brunt
17-11-2015, 11:23 AM
evidence?

Just a theory. :)

Denver
17-11-2015, 11:39 AM
He called Lady C lazy after she did all there cooking and won them a task if someone put me last after that is kick off.

GoldHeart
17-11-2015, 11:45 AM
All this hate yet if lady c and jorgia had to pick In the hardworking task and if they put all the men as LEAST HARD WORKING and all the women as MOST HARD WORKING I bet there wouldn't be all this fuss or hate towards the "leaders" double standards :bored:

Kizzy
17-11-2015, 11:52 AM
What has Eubank done ... How productive is he?
Didn't dare incur his wrath did he the spineless so and so :laugh:

Mokka
17-11-2015, 11:54 AM
All this hate yet if lady c and jorgia had to pick In the hardworking task and if they put all the men as LEAST HARD WORKING and all the women as MOST HARDWORKING I bet there wouldn't be all this fuss or hate towards the "leaders" double standards :bored:

Based on the edit, there wouldn't be a kick off, because this would at least have been close to the truth.

Denver
17-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Truthfully George and Tony should have been bottom as we have seen them do pretty much nothing for the camp.

Kazanne
17-11-2015, 12:04 PM

You have no evidence of that at all,infact the people I have seen talking about him on TV all say he's a really nice guy,so I'll go with the people that know him,until he proves otherwise.

Vanessa
17-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Truthfully George and Tony should have been bottom as we have seen them do pretty much nothing for the camp.

It wasn't George fault. He was removed from the team for no reason. :shrug: And he hasn't had a trial/challenge yet.

Kazanne
17-11-2015, 12:05 PM
What has Eubank done ... How productive is he?
Didn't dare incur his wrath did he the spineless so and so :laugh:

Good point Kizzy,you'de think this was all Tonys doing,Chris was there an could have said he didn't agree:shrug:

Gusto Brunt
17-11-2015, 12:08 PM
You have no evidence of that at all,infact the people I have seen talking about him on TV all say he's a really nice guy,so I'll go with the people that know him,until he proves otherwise.

Fair enough, but so far his treatment of women isn't good.

He seems selfish to me. And particularly targeted two women because they were women with his 'men are better than women' attitude.

MY opinion.

Jose Mourinho
17-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Fair enough, but so far his treatment of women isn't good.

He seems selfish to me. And particularly targeted two women because they were women with his 'men are better than women' attitude.

MY opinion.But when it was time to choose teams the first person he chose, with the hope of forming the better team was INFACT a female, Jorgie. He clearly does not think men are better than women.

Mokka
17-11-2015, 12:21 PM
But when it was time to choose teams the first person he chose, with the hope of forming the better team was INFACT a female, Jorgie. He clearly does not think men are better than women.

Same reason she is the only campmate with a bikini watch thread... He said himself... Bit of eye candy

Jose Mourinho
17-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Same reason she is the only campmate with a bikini watch thread... He said himself... Bit of eye candyNothing wrong with that?!?

Gusto Brunt
17-11-2015, 12:58 PM
But when it was time to choose teams the first person he chose, with the hope of forming the better team was INFACT a female, Jorgie. He clearly does not think men are better than women.

He chose Jorgie because she was attractive and 30 years younger than him.

He thought maybe something to ogle.

Mokka
17-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Nothing wrong with that?!?

In your opinion, but don't use it as your argument of his high esteem for women as his equals

Calderyon
17-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Didnīt like how Tony picked/ranked the people or his reasons/motives, but Lady Colinīs reaction was way over-the-top even if it was somewhat understandable. Some of it was clearly just to get airtime though.

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 01:10 PM

You cannot judge that based on the edits we get. Tony based in on BEING THERE

I would take his judgement over any viewer - especially one who thinks that some posh judgemental bitch is the new Ghandi

LeatherTrumpet
17-11-2015, 01:11 PM
He chose Jorgie because she was attractive and 30 years younger than him.

He thought maybe something to ogle.

evidence?

Denver
17-11-2015, 01:13 PM
You cannot judge that based on the edits we get. Tony based in on BEING THERE

I would take his judgement over any viewer - especially one who thinks that some posh judgemental bitch is the new Ghandi

She right though He is happy for her to cook his food and Yvette do his washing and then treats them like that? The cook should always be near the top of hard working

Calderyon
17-11-2015, 01:31 PM
The main culprits here are the viewing public who chose Tony and Chris as leader and vice leader with 30 % and 29 % of the vote.

Jose Mourinho
17-11-2015, 01:40 PM
In your opinion, but don't use it as your argument of his high esteem for women as his equalsnever said he had a high esteem of women, but i have certainly not seen anything to suggest he has a low opinion of women. Thx.

GoldHeart
17-11-2015, 01:44 PM
The main culprits here are the viewing public who chose Tony and Chris as leader and vice leader with 30 % and 29 % of the vote.

I wonder what reaction the campmates and public would give if it was a man and a woman who were leaders for example Duncan & Susanne :idc:

GiRTh
17-11-2015, 01:45 PM
I dont think Tony had any malice in his decision but it did cause conflict and thats what we want

Jose Mourinho
17-11-2015, 01:53 PM
I dont think Tony had any malice in his decision but it did cause conflict and thats what we wantexactly and the actual task was " rank them in order of least hardworking" not " who is the laziest" love how some people like to manipulate words to create an opportunity to vent some anger/ frustration. Lady C is just starting to throw her toys out of the pram and its hilarious that some people ACTUALLY buy into her pathetic behaviour.

GoldHeart
17-11-2015, 06:53 PM
exactly and the actual task was " rank them in order of least hardworking" not " who is the laziest" love how some people like to manipulate words to create an opportunity to vent some anger/ frustration. Lady C is just starting to throw her toys out of the pram and its hilarious that some people ACTUALLY buy into her pathetic behaviour.

The producers of the show knew it would cause conflict and controversy with both the celebrities and the public which is why they did it
because they can't stand to see everyone get on :notimpressed:

Talk about bad timing aswell straight after the eating trial that won all the food for them , i personally don't think Tony was being nasty in any way and i think he just picked everyone all at once without thinking about it more and he knew the women would be annoyed at him

But so far even though it's too early to say but Duncan sleeps alot but i think he's a grafter when he get's going , Jorgia did well in the trial but what does she do in camp ?? and some of the other celebs haven't been seen doing much yet and Lady C is the oldest one there so clearly Tony was thinking more along the lines of physical work , can you imagine her for example changing and cleaning the toilets i very much doubt it !!!!

But so far Yvette, Brian & Kieran seem to be pulling their weight in camp the most :shrug: but it's still early