PDA

View Full Version : Trailer of the new bushtucker trial .

erinp5
18-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Here's a first look at tonight's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here as the group take on a new bushtucker trial.

With no show yesterday evening there was no public vote to decide who would take on the latest trial.

Therefore it was down to the younger campers to win meals for the old celebrities in a challenge called Ghost Train.

The younger team campmates (Brian, Jorgie, George, Kieron and Yvette) each peeled back a disc that revealed the face of the older celeb whose meal they'd be playing for.

They then had to board a train that went around in a circular track, with a tunnel covering part of the route.

As the celebs and their carriage entered the pitch black dark tunnel, they found themselves covered with all sorts of bugs.

Can they last it out to win the meals?

Tonight's show will also see Lady C take on her third Bushtucker trial, Panic Pit.

Ant and Dec teased the task on Monday night by saying: "Trapped in the dark while sinister creatures slither around. Fear is sure to set in when the lights go out in the Panic Pit."

Announcing the results of the public vote in camp earlier in the week, the Geordie duo told Lady C that the public vote once again voted her to take on the challenge.

She hilariously reacted: "I predicted this would happen, I'd be roped in to the sport for the oiks!"

It will be Lady C's latest Trial after previously teaming up with Jorgie Porter to eat all sorts of disgusting meals in 'Disaster-chef'.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/videos/240120-im-a-celebrity-spoilers-watch-latest-trial-as-stars-face-scorpions-and-more.html#ixzz3rreNL0Us
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Ashley.
18-11-2015, 04:18 PM
The younger team campmates (Brian, Jorgie, George, Kieron and Yvette)

:suspect:

Vanessa
18-11-2015, 04:18 PM
That looks amazing! Omg :cheer2::dance:

erinp5
18-11-2015, 04:59 PM
:suspect:

I also found Yvette being mentioned as a younger camp mate very odd...she's 47, which... I am not saying is old but the others taking part are decades younger than Yvette.

Will.
18-11-2015, 05:15 PM
omg that looks amazing!

I'm not going to watch as I'll wait for tonight!

Wow, we haven't had anything like that in a few years.

Ashley.
18-11-2015, 05:15 PM
I also found Yvette being mentioned as a younger camp mate very odd...she's 47, which... I am not saying is old but the others taking part are decades younger than Yvette.

I'm shocked... I just looked on Wikipedia and she's younger than Susannah & Tony!

Denver
18-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Yvette is 47? Age has got her bad

Ashley.
18-11-2015, 05:17 PM

That's mean :(

Denver
18-11-2015, 05:19 PM
That's mean :(

I thought she was closer to 60 though

Will.
18-11-2015, 05:19 PM

She looks a lot younger than Katie Hopkins who's just turned 40.

Jack_
18-11-2015, 05:21 PM
KATIE HOPKINS IS ONLY 40?! WHAT THE **** :umm2:

Will.
18-11-2015, 05:23 PM
yeah lol.

Pete.
18-11-2015, 05:24 PM
She looks youthful and NOT 47

erinp5
18-11-2015, 06:04 PM
She looks a lot younger than Katie Hopkins who's just turned 40.

most people do :laugh:

GoldHeart
18-11-2015, 10:33 PM
I wish the girls stuck it out on the ghost train it's ashame really
it was only the guy's who actually completed that trial to win some food
no thanks to Lady C not even bothering to do the cave trial the useless witch :bored:

Denver
18-11-2015, 10:38 PM
I wish the girls stuck it out on the ghost train it's ashame really
it was only the guy's who actually completed that trial to win some food
no thanks to Lady C not even bothering to do the cave trial the useless witch :bored:

She stated her reasons why and we should respect it.

GoldHeart
18-11-2015, 10:43 PM
She stated her reasons why and we should respect it.

No because if it was Chris who had a similar traumatic event with a family member and refused to do the trial then he'd be slated on here and people would probably call him a wimp or pathetic i bet so i wont respect anything she does or says because she's not queen of the jungle and she's a weirdo :nono:

Denver
19-11-2015, 11:02 AM
No because if it was Chris who had a similar traumatic event with a family member and refused to do the trial then he'd be slated on here and people would probably call him a wimp or pathetic i bet so i wont respect anything she does or says because she's not queen of the jungle and she's a weirdo :nono:

So disrespectful and many people would have trouble with that task she said before she entered she would not doing anything coffin like.

arista
19-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Yes