PDA

View Full Version : The three new campmates who were introduced last night

Gusto Brunt
19-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Never seen any of them before. I don't watch any of the 'reality' shows they're in.

But first impressions aren't good.

The Geordie woman just seems awful in so many ways. I can see Lady C telling her to **** off. :joker: And vice versa.

The other woman is isn't likeable either.

And the guy...Well he may as well be a hairdresser's dummy head for all of what is in it.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/xRUAAOSwI-BWPzV~/$_75.JPG

waterhog
19-11-2015, 11:57 AM
I am like you brunt - I don't watch all these shows and I fail to see what is so fascinating about playing a air head.

I think you are right about lady C and not holding back and I will back her all the way. I don't think she will walk and I have faith in her.

RichardG
19-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Yeah they really weren't necessary, I hope they don't play up too much and take all of the airtime...

LeatherTrumpet
19-11-2015, 12:14 PM
here for fat arse Ferne :amazing:

the other 2 can suck my dick

(not the beard one)

(ferne can too)

Gusto Brunt
19-11-2015, 12:45 PM
here for fat arse Ferne :amazing:

the other 2 can suck my dick

(not the beard one)

(ferne can too)

Ferne isn't the Geordie woman?

Yeah they really weren't necessary, I hope they don't play up too much and take all of the airtime...

Too right.

None of them have a personality or have achieved anything in their lives, so best they all keep quiet.

I don't expect they will, as they all have big egos and equally big mouths.

I am like you brunt - I don't watch all these shows and I fail to see what is so fascinating about playing a air head.

I think you are right about lady C and not holding back and I will back her all the way. I don't think she will walk and I have faith in her.

Thanks, Waterhog. :)