PDA

View Full Version : Will Duncan, Yvette, Kieran get air time post reality TV trio?

alex_front2
19-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Can see the reality TV trio dominating the way Joey Essex did a few years back. Only Lady C and Jorgie will get same level Air Time.

Gusto Brunt
19-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Well I didn't have a clue who Jorgie was before this series started, but I kinda like her.

And credit to her, at least she is a dancer and actress.

All of the originals in the camp have talent, with the exception of these three reality show dopes who have just been drafted in.

They're immediately unlikeable.

It's a shame these big mouth non starters will be mixing with the likes of Duncan, Tony, Chris, Lady C, Jorgie, Keiron, etc, who actually have talent.

They're not fit to clean the shoes of these people.

Sorry, ITV, you've made a big mistake making up the numbers with three -z-rated nobodies.

GoldHeart
19-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Well I didn't have a clue who Jorgie was before this series started, but I kinda like her.

And credit to her, at least she is a dancer and actress.

All of the originals in the camp have talent, with the exception of these three reality show dopes who have just been drafted in.

They're immediately unlikeable.

It's a shame these big mouth non starters will be mixing with the likes of Duncan, Tony, Chris, Lady C, Jorgie, Keiron, etc, who actually have talent.

They're not fit to clean the shoes of these people.

Sorry, ITV, you've made a big mistake making up the numbers with three -z-rated nobodies.

It happens every year :notimpressed: and this year we have 3 z list fame hoggers. It's like itv can't be bothered to even try and get interesting proper celebrities either that or they can't afford the decent celebs :rolleyes: