PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's live trial : Cocktails and Screams.

erinp5
20-11-2015, 07:48 AM
It's a live trial on I'm A Celebrity 2015 this evening and the stars are in for the "SICKEST" challenge yet.

I'm A Celeb bosses have come up with another stomach churning eating - or rather, drinking - game for tonight's show.

Called Cocktails and Screams, the celebs in their two camps will go head to head in downing disgusting 'drinks' to win food and avoid being dropped into a pool of jungle nastiness.

I'm A Celebrity producer Matt ‘Wilko’ Wilkinson revealed how a dry run of the task with the show's team had left half of them sick.

He explained: “There is Bull-ini and it’s blended bull’s testicles, Schlong Island Ice Tea and Tequila Bum-rise and all that sort of stuff.

“Hands down its the sickest trial we have ever done."

With the trial airing LIVE tonight on ITV, anything can happen but Wilko is hopeful things will run smoothly.

"Normally the eating trials take ages and ages and ages and there’s always people moaning ‘I don’t want to do it.'," he told the Daily Mirror newspaper. “But when you put people in a head to head competitive situation, for the five seconds they’re drinking the drink they don’t think of anything except winning.

"As soon as they put the glass down they realised what they’ve just drunk and that’s when they start being sick.”

Having downed all of the cocktails themselves during testing, the I'm A Celeb team has made sure that only the worst remain on the menu for the celebs this evening.

And that means that pig semen is off the menu for being too NICE.

Wilko explained: “Weirdly the pig semen didn’t give us the climax we were hoping for. It was too easy to drink so we’ve binned it.”

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is on ITV tonight from 9PM.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/240534-im-a-celebrity-2015-contestants-set-for-sickest-trial-ever-live-tonight.html#ixzz3s1HRhbQg
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

erinp5
20-11-2015, 07:48 AM
I'm not a fan of the eating challenges .:yuk:

mizzy25
20-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Good coz Lady C will smash this one.

Cherie
20-11-2015, 08:12 AM
I'm not a fan of the eating challenges .:yuk:

Me neither

Gusto Brunt