PDA

View Full Version : Seriously what's point

GoldHeart
23-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Every year we go through this foolishness where the public vote for the same people to do the bush tucker trials !:bored: it would of been Lady C again if she wasn't exempt and yes she did well by getting 9 stars but come on it's not the Lady c show and she's no spring chicken

And im sick of Fearn always being picked too people seem to find it funny to see a dozy cow like her flap her arms about jumping and screaming , even in the keys challenge she was jumping about around snakes it's not like it was rats which what poor Yvette etc got
she screwed up the last trial with Vicky . Fern is scared of everything so how exactly is she going to stay calm especially UNDER WATER!
the camp will be going without food :facepalm:

Nobody else is getting chance to do the trial i was hoping it would be Chris
they should scrap the public vote for bush tucker trials because it's always obvious who get's picked now and it's boring and unfair

rionablue
23-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Every year we go through this foolishness where the public vote for the same people to do the bush tucker trials !:bored: it would of been Lady C again if she wasn't exempt and yes she did well by getting 9 stars but come on it's not the Lady c show and she's no spring chicken

And im sick of Fearn always being picked too people seem to find it funny to see a dozy cow like her flap her arms about jumping and screaming , even in the keys challenge she was jumping about around snakes it's not like it was rats which what poor Yvette etc got
she screwed up the last trial with Vicky . Fern is scared of everything so how exactly is she going to stay calm especially UNDER WATER!

they should scrap the public vote for bush tucker trials because it's always obvious who get's picked now and it's boring and unfair

I agree with you about the public vote. I knew it would be Fearne tonight once Lady C was ruled out. Get silly little Jorgie to do one or George who I would reckon would be afraid of his own shadow. I do know that in the third week they decide amongst themselves but at that stage its boring having seen the SAME people do every trial And WHAT is wrong with Brians HEALTH. That is most certainly a cop out

GoldHeart
23-11-2015, 10:10 PM
I agree with you about the public vote. I knew it would be Fearne tonight once Lady C was ruled out. Get silly little Jorgie to do one or George who I would reckon would be afraid of his own shadow. I do know that in the third week they decide amongst themselves but at that stage its boring having seen the SAME people do every trial And WHAT is wrong with Brians HEALTH. That is most certainly a cop out

I''ve figured out it's clearly a water phobia or maybe asthma related for both Lady C & Brian because notice in the dunking /drinking trial neither of them would ever get dunked in water because of "medical reasons" and they're both ruled out of this next trial which involves alot of water :eureka:
But with Lady C it's no surprises in general if she's exempt from certain trials because she's not the youngest in there ,
I'm pretty sure Brian can do any other trial though because he's physically fit i would of thought :shrug:.

And the strange thing is in the first ever team challenge involving unhooking buoys in the lake Brian was actually in the water and seemed fine

I always look forward to when the campmates eventually pick amongst themselves to do trials because then it's fair and people who haven't done a trial put their hand up and volunteer themselves

Mick
24-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Every episode seems to focus on the trials but there are only so many ways that snakes and spiders can be used to freak out camp mates.What I like to watch are the genuine interactions between them hopefully sometimes when they have forgotten that they are being filmed.

What the producers want and perhaps many of us is to see some conflict between camp mates and / or how they react when the pressure mounts and almost ensuring that some trials are failed and food supplies are short enhances the chance of arguments.?

mizzy25
24-11-2015, 08:06 AM
I want to see Yvette or Susannah to do a trial tbh. Vicky was great so is Lady c. Jorgie has done a couple, Fernes already done some, so let the other older woman do some. Tonys dying to do a one. Duncans done nowt neither has Kieron or Chris. George did something Im sure. Got to love Lady C though.

waterhog
24-11-2015, 08:06 AM
it might get to like big brother if all we see it rows.

Jose Mourinho
24-11-2015, 01:07 PM

they should scrap the public vote for bush tucker trials because it's always obvious who get's picked now and it's boring and unfairActually agree with this its always the same people, there was a point where I was getting bored of the trials because it was the same old dumping a load of crickets/cockroaches on someones head, the itv producers seriously need to change how the trials are allocated, it is boring watching the same people being challenged over and over and over and over and over again.

Rob!
24-11-2015, 01:17 PM

To be fair, she's got a massive phobia about snakes having been bitten by one when she was younger, I'd probably be the same around snakes, I don't mind rats.

I do agree about voting her to do it though - it looks like a really good trial and I doubt very highly whether we're going to see all of it.

Gusto Brunt
24-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Tony must think he's on holiday. He hasn't done a thing in 10 days!

I agree, the tasks should be decided by the campmates.