PDA

View Full Version : Gaz Beadle Arrives In Aus After Rumours He Will Replace Spencer

Denver
23-11-2015, 10:23 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/6760208/Geordie-Shores-Gaz-Beadle-flies-to-Australia-as-rumours-circle-hes-set-to-replace-Spencer-Matthews-in-Im-A-Celeb.html

Geordie Shore Star Gaz Beadle has arrived in Australia after rumours intensify he will replace Spencer Mathews who was booted out last week.

GoldHeart
23-11-2015, 10:27 PM
There's loads of them in the jungle as it is we don't need a silly replacement for Spencer !! omg what's the obsession with all these reality stars :facepalm:

Liam-
23-11-2015, 10:28 PM
I really ****ing hope not

Firewire
23-11-2015, 10:41 PM
He'll be on IAC Now to support Vicky

erinp5
23-11-2015, 10:42 PM
I hope not, I will turn off .

GoldHeart
23-11-2015, 10:43 PM
I really ****ing hope not

i feel the same way but If the dumb tart is flying to Aus then he must be going in why else would he be going to Aus :bored:
It reminds me of when xfactor reject Jake went in last year and i kept hoping it was just a rumour :facepalm:

rionablue
23-11-2015, 11:56 PM
I hope not. There are enough in there. No more please. it ruins the dynamics. Even at the moment the original campmates are sticking together nobody PICKED Vicky and Fearne tonight when they were doing the teams. It was Vicky was asked to pick her own team

Loukas
24-11-2015, 12:06 AM
I just recon he's going to be a guest on Get Me Out Of Here Now at some point?

Mick
24-11-2015, 07:28 AM
I hope not. There are enough in there. No more please. it ruins the dynamics. Even at the moment the original campmates are sticking together nobody PICKED Vicky and Fearne tonight when they were doing the teams. It was Vicky was asked to pick her own teamYes I noticed this also the conversation she and Fearne had about still feeling excluded from the first wave.

I knew nothing about Vicky prior to this but based on the little we have seen I am thinking an intelligent girl who has made a good move by seeking Duncan's friendship because if there is an Alpha male in the camp I think it could be him.

waterhog
24-11-2015, 08:09 AM
I hope not. There are enough in there. No more please. it ruins the dynamics. Even at the moment the original campmates are sticking together nobody PICKED Vicky and Fearne tonight when they were doing the teams. It was Vicky was asked to pick her own team

I agree and we do not need one more air head.

Gusto Brunt
24-11-2015, 02:07 PM
I've never heard of this guy before either

LeatherTrumpet
24-11-2015, 02:31 PM
I've never heard of this guy before either

neither have i

i expect he will be a guest on the extra show

Gusto Brunt
24-11-2015, 02:55 PM
neither have i

i expect he will be a guest on the extra show

That's two from a TV show with just 250,000 viewers.

The words bottom and scraping come to mind:joker: