PDA

View Full Version : It's One True Mess

Amy
28-03-2003, 04:05 PM
From The Sun Online
It's One True Mess
ONE TRUE VOICE were on the brink of splitting last night after a bitter row with bosses over their latest single.

The Popstars boyband were livid when manager PETE WATERMAN picked a new track penned by Eighties has-been RICK ASTLEY.

Yesterday DANIEL PEARCE, ANTON GORDON, JAMIE SHAW, MATT JOHNSON and KEITH SEMPLE were locked in talks with their lawyers over whether to quit the group.

A source at their record label Jive told me: “They think it’s commercial suicide.

“The boys know the next single will decide whether they have a future as a band and the last thing they need is a crap Eighties-style track.

But Pete said of the song Shakespeare (Way With) Words: “It is fantastic — a lot more up-tempo than the last single.”

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003140757,00.jpg

Romantic Old Bird
29-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Oh dear, I think these lads are not going to make it unless something pretty dramatic happens. I would also be surprised if Girls Aloud hang around for long.

I didn't ever get into Popstars the Rivals, so I don't relate to them very well, but I am sorry that their high expectations look like being dashed so quickly.

I think the success of Liberty X is such a refreshing outcome, bourne out of something which actually bound them together, and gave them cohesiveness.

steve_o
29-03-2003, 10:02 PM
The cheek of it, they shouldn't knock good ole Rick I danced around to lot of his rubbish in the 80's and my mate thought he was Rick Ashley.:shocked::laugh:mind you we even share the same appalling hairdo even now come to think of it. Bring back the 80's.:blush::thumbs:

:spin: