PDA

View Full Version : Vicky is sneaky and sly

Gusto Brunt
24-11-2015, 11:27 AM
If you think for one moment Vicky fancies Duncan Bannatyne, then you need to think again, because it's laughable.:joker:

If Duncan believes it, then he is deluded. I don't think for one moment he does though.

We all know what Vicky is up to. She has 'worked out' Duncan might be the most popular in the camp, so is trying to forge a fake bond with him, to keep her in the show.

It's plain as anything.:sleep:

Vanessa
24-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Nothing to do with him being rich, is it ? :hehe:

Niamh.
24-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Did she say that she fancied him? I must have missed that bit?

LeatherTrumpet
24-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Did she say that she fancied him? I must have missed that bit?

she did and admitted that his money was the attraction

Niamh.
24-11-2015, 11:49 AM
she did and admitted that his money was the attraction

Did she? :laugh2: Well you have to admire her honesty atleast! I'd be only half watching it tbh

Saph
24-11-2015, 11:50 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j6qk92QD1rqcdvao1_250.gif

Liam-
24-11-2015, 11:52 AM
She said if she'd have to get it on with someone in the jungle it would be Duncan, I don't see the problem with that.

She also said in the telegraph that there were 'millions of reasons' why, she's having a laugh, give the girl a break :joker:

Amy Jade
24-11-2015, 12:52 PM
She was clearly joking :laugh:

LeatherTrumpet
24-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Duncan will be knocking one out based on that

that is for sure

Niamh.
24-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Duncan will be knocking one out based on that

that is for sure

Yeah I doubt he'll be complaining, he was in his element doing that task with Fearne and Vicky yesterday :laugh:

arista
24-11-2015, 02:03 PM
She was clearly joking :laugh:

Yes a nice Joke

chuff me dizzy
24-11-2015, 02:27 PM
If you think for one moment Vicky fancies Duncan Bannatyne, then you need to think again, because it's laughable.:joker:

If Duncan believes it, then he is deluded. I don't think for one moment he does though.

We all know what Vicky is up to. She has 'worked out' Duncan might be the most popular in the camp, so is trying to forge a fake bond with him, to keep her in the show.

It's plain as anything.:sleep:

:clap1:

Gusto Brunt
24-11-2015, 02:56 PM
I think it was supposed to be more than the money. She actually thinks he is a hunk.

He may well be, but I don't believe her when she says it.

Niamh.
24-11-2015, 02:57 PM
I think it was supposed to be more than the money. She actually thinks he is a hunk.

He may well be, but I don't believe her when she says it.

He isn't :laugh:

rionablue
24-11-2015, 03:14 PM
She was joking. I reckon he was probably attractive when he was younger. It was clear as day by her face she didn't mean it she was just having a laugh. If people don't like Vicky there should be a better reason than this. Also has anyone SEEN Duncans fiancée She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. There was a feature done on them in Hello or Ok and she is stunning, bout half his age. I said to myself WHAT does she see in him. Duncan seems to get on well with the two girls and there is no law against that.

Vicky is someone I never thought I would like from what I heard about her before she went in but I think she is absolutely hilarious and definitely definitely not dull.

jennyjuniper
24-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Nothing to do with him being rich, is it ? :hehe:

She said that there were millions and millions of reasons why she thought he was attractive! (And all with the queen's head on them):hehe:

Cal.
24-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Ugh, the grasping at straws for reasons to hate the young pretty girl has began.

GiRTh
24-11-2015, 03:53 PM
She was joking. I reckon he was probably attractive when he was younger. It was clear as day by her face she didn't mean it she was just having a laugh. If people don't like Vicky there should be a better reason than this. Also has anyone SEEN Duncans fiancée She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. There was a feature done on them in Hello or Ok and she is stunning, bout half his age. I said to myself WHAT does she see in him. Duncan seems to get on well with the two girls and there is no law against that.

Vicky is someone I never thought I would like from what I heard about her before she went in but I think she is absolutely hilarious and definitely definitely not dull.:clap1:

Niamh.
24-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Ugh, the grasping at straws for reasons to hate the young pretty girl has began.

Thread started by a man too and us women always get the blame tut tut

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 08:33 AM
She's doing my head in more each show, how many times was she in hut last night? all the face pulling and "Im a rufty tufty" act is pathetic :rant:

erinp5
25-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Seems the producers are only interested in her opinion.... or she is the only one that has an opinion, as it's her who we have to listen to every night via the bush telegraph.

erinp5
25-11-2015, 07:57 PM
She's doing my head in more each show, how many times was she in hut last night? all the face pulling and "Im a rufty tufty" act is pathetic :rant:

I so agree with you , it's annoying me .