PDA

View Full Version : I'm SICK OF TONY

rionablue
24-11-2015, 09:08 PM
I am really really sick of Tony. I don't agree with him refusing to wait on the three in the jungle hotel tonight. And stupid Jorgie is a wimp and a follower. She should have encouraged him to do it. They lost all their dingo dollars and nobody had the GUTS to stand up to Tony.

Face it Tony your band was pretty successful for a few years before many of us were born. You are a has been and Spandau Ballet wouldn't even FEATURE in the best 100 bands of all time. He sits on the peripheral of camp looking around at everyone, is annoyed he isn't picked straight away for any of the teams and has delivered **** ALL in the week and a half they are in there. I hope he is the first out and he can go to his wife who he is missing so much and piss back home to wherever he lives now.

Amy Jade
24-11-2015, 09:15 PM
You can tell he's his own biggest fan can't you haha

hijaxers
24-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Tony bigger diva than any of the girls ! He's not doing himself any favours

mizzy25
24-11-2015, 09:29 PM
cud not agree more

LeatherTrumpet
24-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Yes its tony who is the vile twat

Not colin or brian...

:rolleyes:

erinp5
24-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Tony and Brian were so precious about the dingo dollars yet gave then up so quick just so they didn't have to serve the other three.

Kizzy
24-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Tony is a twonk isn't he? I'll do anything eat bugs, get covered in crud, throw myself from a helicopter... But serve a cup of tea?!!!! FOFF!!!!

erinp5
24-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Chris Eubank, Kieron Dyer and Lady Colin Campbell won a stay at the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! hotel yesterday - but Jorgie Porter and Tony Hadley REBELLED after being chosen as their servants.

The celebs previously split in to teams of three to compete for access to the luxury retreat - and yesterday it was announced that they'd all completed the Bad Reception challenge quickly enough to win a prize.

Each team picked their reward at random, with Duncan, Ferne and Vicky getting three choc ices, while Susannah, Yvette and Tony won freshly laundered clothes.

Brian, Jorgie and George ended up with a hamper of spa treatments - leaving Chris, Kieron and Lady C with the keys to the jungle hotel room.

The result was somewhat ironic, as Lady C had insisted the day before that she had "no interest in winning" the top prize "whatsoever".

After checking in to the hotel, the trio were told they had to choose two other campers to become its staff. They picked Jorgie to be the bell boy and Tony to be the chambermaid, with Kieron saying of the latter: "He’s always saying he needs to be doing stuff."

But apparently that doesn't include hotel maintenance, as the Spandau Ballet threw a strop when he found out about the twist.

"I don’t want to do it, I’m not going," he snapped. "I’ll jump off anything, I’ll eat anything but I’m not going to serve anybody. That ain’t my style."

Wondering about the lack of service, Lady C called the main camp - only for Tony to declare that he and Jorgie would not be participating.

"We don’t mind doing all the normal challenges," he told the socialite. "But dressing up in a bell boy outfit, this is not really what we signed up for. Myself and Jorgie don’t really feel comfortable about it."

Lady C - who has participated in five Bushtucker Trials to win the group food - was furious at the news, vowing to abstain from future challenges.

"I’m not doing any more tests. I’m not doing things for people that are far more taxing when they don't want to do anything for me," she fumed.

"The irony in all of this is we chose the two people who we thought would want the activity, so we have perfectly clear consciences."

Kieron sympathised with her, saying: "You know what she’s done for that camp with regards to food, but they can't come because its demeaning to run her a bath."

The matter continued to play on their minds over dinner, with Lady C claiming that Brian - who has been causing tension in camp - may have got in Jorgie's ear.

"I have no doubt that Brian made some nice little comment that started the ball rolling," she suggested. "I could be doing him a great injustice, but I am basing it on his past performance. I have seen him time and time set people off in situations."

However, back in Croc Creek, the other campers speculated that Lady C and Chris would also refuse the jobs if the tables were turned.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/241232-im-a-celebrity-2015-tony-and-jorgie-strike-as-lady-cs-team-checks-in-to-jungle-hotel.html#ixzz3sSYXbSUE
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Amy Jade
24-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Lady C and Chris would have done it I believe.

erinp5
24-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Lady C and Chris would have done it I believe.

I agree .
So Tony doesn't want to serve anyone.
Tony has called Lady C lazy , yet she has done trials and brought home the food .
Tony states that women should do the laundry as they are better at it .
And they say Lady C thinks she's above the others and a snob.

Kizzy
25-11-2015, 12:04 AM
I agree .
Tony has called Lady C lazy , yet she has done trials and brought home the food .

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

waterhog
25-11-2015, 06:03 AM
again ladyC is proving to be right - so true hey tony ?

Gusto Brunt
25-11-2015, 08:04 AM
I agree .

Lady C and Ferne are the only two who have brought back the bacon in there.

Mick
25-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Tony did himself no favours by refusing. I found it surprising that he received support from others and wonder if this was there honest thoughts on the matter.?

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Love Tony and applauded him when he refused to be Lady C's lackey !!

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 09:44 AM
I really like him now. It's Lady C and her cronies who are getting on my nerves. Good on the others for refusing to wait on them hand and foot! :nono:

Gusto Brunt
25-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Tony really is a lazy so and so. Every time I see him, he's sitting.

As I said before, he's the only one to have GAINED weight in the jungle.

erinp5
25-11-2015, 12:32 PM
It was the way he so easily gave away the hard earned dollars that go me, not losing the dollars should have been more important.I don't care if he sits there until the end having contributed nothing , I do object to him spending dollars that belong to the whole group...

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 12:43 PM
It was the way he so easily gave away the hard earned dollars that go me, not losing the dollars should have been more important.I don't care if he sits there until the end having contributed nothing , I do object to him spending dollars that belong to the whole group...

But they all agreed to do it

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 12:44 PM
But they all agreed to do it

Yes they did and i don't blame them. Lady C was stirring the pot.

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Yes they did and i don't blame them. Lady C was stirring the pot.

I would have risked all the campmates not talking to me rather than wait on that old cow

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 12:48 PM
I don't particularly like Lady C but she wasn't wrong there, Tony was a bad sport and Lady C has done alot in the tasks to feed them all.

Martin kemp is clearly the best Spandau ballet-er :idc:

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 12:49 PM
I don't particularly like Lady C but she wasn't wrong there, Tony was a bad sport and Lady C has done alot in the tasks to feed them all.

Lady C also refused to do a task before, so now they're square. :laugh:

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Lady C also refused to do a task before, so now they're square. :laugh:

Well she'll be refusing alot more now, Tony did it out of spite and he'll lose out when he's starving and Lady C keeps getting picked to feed the lazy ****er :laugh:

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 12:52 PM

She point blank refused to do a trial knowing they would not eat ,I want her up for one tonight ,lets see if she refuses or if it was all talk

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Well she'll be refusing alot more now, Tony did it out of spite and he'll lose out when he's starving and Lady C keeps getting picked to feed the lazy ****er :laugh:

This should be good to watch :joker:

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 12:54 PM
This should be good to watch :joker:

Indeed

http://notesonthefront.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8342f650553ef0147e0a29c36970b-pi

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm all for tensions in the camp. Bring on the arguments! :dance:

Denver
25-11-2015, 01:00 PM
It's hard to watch as apart from Kieran, Vicky and Chris the rest a seemingly ostracising Lady C

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 01:01 PM
It's hard to watch as apart from Kieran, Vicky and Chris the rest a seemingly ostracising Lady C

Yes, most of the celebs seem fed up with her.

Denver
25-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Yes, most of the celebs seem fed up with her.

Fed up for what though? All she has done is tried getting involved and Brian and Tony constantly push her back

Kazanne
25-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Fed up for what though? All she has done is tried getting involved and Brian and Tony constantly push her back

She interferes with everything , even stuff she has no business in , she's rude and if any of the other campmates had said some of the things she has , they'de be crucified on here. Tonights episode is supposed to be a good one some friction going on in camp.

Denver
25-11-2015, 01:07 PM
She interferes with everything , even stuff she has no business in , she's rude and if any of the other campmates had said some of the things she has , they'de be crucified on here.

They all interfere like pervy Brian who wouldn't let them eat a choc ice in peace

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Gutted I forgot I was watching on catch up last night and used the vote app thinking i was voting for the trial,but it was camp leader and I voted her and Kieron !!!

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 01:09 PM
They all interfere like pervy Brian who wouldn't let them eat a choc ice in peace

Love Brian !! its HER everyone has the problem with,not him

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 01:10 PM

Ugh that was creepy as ****

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Gutted I forgot I was watching on catch up last night and used the vote app thinking i was voting for the trial,but it was camp leader and I voted her and Kieron !!!

:laugh2:

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 01:15 PM
:laugh2:

Can you imagine that old cow as camp leader ? :crazy::facepalm:

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Can you imagine that old cow as camp leader ? :crazy::facepalm:

I think it would be very funny :laugh:

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 01:16 PM

She would give Tony such a hard time :laugh:

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 01:17 PM

Could well be, but I wouldn't want her thinking she is popular with the public

Denver
25-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Could well be, but I wouldn't want her thinking she is popular with the public

She is though

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 01:22 PM
She is though

No she's not :shrug: Have you looked at online polls ?

Mokka
25-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Tony's excuse for not doing it was bullocks... I am willing to do absolutely anything, except what I don't want to do... what a selfish lazy twat

And for those arguing that Lady C didn't do a trial so it is equal... Lady C had a massive phobia of being underground... Tony has a massive phobia of coming off his pedestal...
yeah, your point is so valid :idc:

LeatherTrumpet
25-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Tony should not have been allowed to refuse. He is being paid to entertain and play the game and as such should have swallowed his fake pride and done the waiting

Kazanne
25-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Love Brian !! its HER everyone has the problem with,not him

Yeah,people saying Brian is creepy obviously missed lady C thinking she could pull Ant and Dec,now that was creepy:hehe:

Kazanne
25-11-2015, 04:27 PM

They were drooling for some chocolate and I'm sure I saw DUNCAN eating some:shrug:

Mokka
25-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Yeah,people saying Brian is creepy obviously missed lady C thinking she could pull Ant and Dec,now that was creepy:hehe:

Lady C was having a giggle... there is no way that was a legit suggestion...

Some people don't know a joke when they see one

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 07:12 PM

:yuk: Smutty old cow !!!

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Tony's excuse for not doing it was bullocks... I am willing to do absolutely anything, except what I don't want to do... what a selfish lazy twat

And for those arguing that Lady C didn't do a trial so it is equal... Lady C had a massive phobia of being underground... Tony has a massive phobia of coming off his pedestal...
yeah, your point is so valid :idc:

Tony has shown himself up he acts as if he want's to be more involved and when when he's nominated to do something he throws his toys out the pram saying he wont do it , such an idiot i hope him or duncan get evicted first :bored: