PDA

View Full Version : George is so boring

rionablue
24-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Its funny to see on I'm A Celeb get me out of here now that George seems to be the most popular online when he has done SOD ALL since he entered the jungle cept cry like a stupid baby. Yeah of COURSE it has to be his looks that is making him popular cos it sure as hell cant be anything else. I have watched him on the last few shows and all he is doing is lying around usually with Jorgie by his side not saying much and certainly not contributing much to anything.

If they are going to put some what they think is 'eye candy' in there for Gods sake they should put someone who will DO SOMETHING. In all fairness to Jake last year he was ten times a better campmate than BABY George. As for Jorgie she started well ( cant stand her but will give her that) and now since Vicky and Fearne came in she has faded into the background. I see the looks she is giving the girls and she clearly doesn't like them. I guess (like Brian) she is holding them responsible for banishing her to snake rock but lest we forget SPENCER was in there when the two girls made their choices as to who to send to him. I wouldn't miss either George or Jorgie in camp.

Vanessa
24-11-2015, 10:44 PM
He's my favourite. I think he's a lovely lad. Also like Brian and Jorgie. Hope one of them wins.

Jack_
24-11-2015, 10:46 PM
If you're going to cast someone from Union J for character reasons it's Jaymi or no one

Thankfully they cast George for aesthetic reasons, which is perfectly fine by me :flutter: I always knew he would never be the focal point of the show

Brian is the campmate I was initially disappointed the most in, but it seems the last few nights he's stirring things up which is what I expected so :clap1:

Vanessa
24-11-2015, 10:47 PM
If you're going to cast someone from Union J for character reasons it's Jaymi or no one

Thankfully they cast George for aesthetic reasons, which is perfectly fine by me :flutter: I always knew he would never be the focal point of the show

Brian is the campmate I was initially disappointed the most in, but it seems the last few nights he's stirring things up which is what I expected so :clap1:

We need more George shower shots :amazed:

Vanessa
24-11-2015, 10:48 PM

I like Brian, he's bossy but not vindictive like Lady C.

Amy Jade
24-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Yeah he's good to look at but I'd hate him to win he's not done much to warrens it imo

His fans will be the usual tweens/cougars messy crowd

Vanessa
24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Yeah he's good to look at but I'd hate him to win he's not done much to warrens it imo

Everyone likes him, he's a nice lad. :shrug:

Liam-
24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
He is quite boring, but he's hot and adorable at the same time, I never expected him to be anything other than boring, he's literally there to be eye candy.

Vanessa
24-11-2015, 10:50 PM
He is quite boring, but he's hot and adorable at the same time, I never expected him to be anything other than boring, he's literally there to be eye candy.

He needs to do some trials. I think he would be good.

Jason.
24-11-2015, 10:57 PM
We need more George shower shots :amazed:

No, because that would be like watching a 12 year old shower. so no

Jason.
24-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Everyone likes him, he's a nice lad. :shrug:

Speak for yourself, I don't

Amy Jade
24-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Speak for yourself, I don't

Same and I liked him before this but he's dull

LukeB
24-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Yeah I agree,we don't need another Kian winning because he was a bore.

Vicky is one of the stars this season so i really hope she wins.

rionablue
24-11-2015, 11:03 PM
A nice lad doesn't make him a good campmate. I always want someone who has been a good campmate to win that means controversial, funny, theatrical, involved in lots of the plots. I never champion someone just cos of their looks. They have to either entertain me or annoy me enough to concede that they are telly gold. Neither George or Jorgie deserve to win and if any of them win it will be a complete travesty. Vicky or Lady C would make brilliant winners

waterhog
25-11-2015, 06:27 AM
your first post rionblue I strongly disagree with - not everyone has to be like these reality shows TOWE what ever its called and have to flaunt and show everything and degrade themselves to be entertaining.
George to me is entertaining as looking at the puzzle on his face when things are being said is my entertainment as he is allot younger then most and does not always get whats gpoing on and I like that about him. as for doing much - I think he is doing plenty.

I am not saying he should win (well not at this stage) but I see no reason why anything negative should be saind about him.

rionblue - if ladyC or ferne turn my wedding down - can I propose to you ? ( our marriage rule must be 1. not to watch im a celeb in same room )

is that a yessssssssssssssssssssssssss ?

kirklancaster
25-11-2015, 06:50 AM

THIS - Exactly.

Mystic Mock
25-11-2015, 06:57 AM
I'm not watching this series, but he came across as boring on his year of The X Factor.

If you are gonna cast anyone from that season I would go for either James Arthur or Ella Henderson as I suspect there maybe more to her than meets the eye.

joeysteele
25-11-2015, 07:22 AM
I like him, like his reports on the way things have gone on and he was really good to on the task he had to do with Brain, it isn't his fault the public are not voting for him to do more trials.

I find him competitive as he was in the drinks and ducking challenge so he could win it for me and he with jorgie and Brian are probably my faves this year.

Gusto Brunt
25-11-2015, 08:26 AM

Yes, but Brain's face. He looks so menacing.

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 08:33 AM
Bland and boring

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 08:34 AM

Love Brian !

LeatherTrumpet
25-11-2015, 08:39 AM
he is dull. I always think what would a long train journey be like with this person

and it would be awful

as for brian he is a walking bitchy gay stereotype but at least he creates a little drama

Jorgie is a nice wee lassie but again on a train journey would be bloody boring

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 08:44 AM
he is dull. I always think what would a long train journey be like with this person

and it would be awful

as for brian he is a walking bitchy gay stereotype but at least he creates a little drama

Jorgie is a nice wee lassie but again on a train journey would be bloody boring

I think Jorgie is a fake as .........

Kazanne
25-11-2015, 08:48 AM
I like George, he wants to do stuff but is overshadowed by the Lady C and her silly diatribes,he is well mannered,polite and never nasty,I liked Lady C to start with,but wowo what a moaning old whingebag she is,she is a big head ,If any of the others had acted like her ,they would have been ripped apart on here, blimey Tony and Chris get it because they are deemed sexist as they put the girls first,lol,George,Brian and Yvette are my faves so far.

Kazanne
25-11-2015, 08:50 AM
I like him, like his reports on way has gone on and he was really good to on the task he had to do with Brain, it isn't his fault the public are not voting for him to do more trials.

I find him competitive as he was in the drinks and ducking challenge so he could win it for me and he with jorgie and Brian are probably my faves this year.

Yay Joey,swap Jorgie with Yvette and we're on the same page,but I do like Jeorgie.

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 09:20 AM
I like him, because he's very polite and well mannered. Give him trials to do and he will shine. He wants to do things, but hasn't had the chance yet. I like his friendship with Jorgie and Brian. My favourite three.

Gusto Brunt
25-11-2015, 09:57 AM
I haven't seen George much for the past few days.

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 09:59 AM
He's seems like a nice enough kid but he is a bit dull

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 09:59 AM
I haven't seen George much for the past few days.

You'll find him next to Jorgie :hehe:

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 10:00 AM
He's seems like a nice enough kid but he is a bit dull

I hope he gets to do some trials. He wants to do things, but hasn't had the chance yet.

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 10:01 AM
I hope he gets to do some trials. He wants to do things, but hasn't had the chance yet.

So does lots of them though. He's not entertaining if that's the only way he gets noticed

Vanessa
25-11-2015, 10:02 AM
So does lots of them though. He's not entertaining if that's the only way he gets noticed

He's just really chilled out. Not in your face kind of guy. :laugh:

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 10:05 AM
He's just really chilled out. Not in your face kind of guy. :laugh:

That doesn't work out too well for reality TV though lol

GoldHeart
25-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Its funny to see on I'm A Celeb get me out of here now that George seems to be the most popular online when he has done SOD ALL since he entered the jungle cept cry like a stupid baby. Yeah of COURSE it has to be his looks that is making him popular cos it sure as hell cant be anything else. I have watched him on the last few shows and all he is doing is lying around usually with Jorgie by his side not saying much and certainly not contributing much to anything.

If they are going to put some what they think is 'eye candy' in there for Gods sake they should put someone who will DO SOMETHING. In all fairness to Jake last year he was ten times a better campmate than BABY George. As for Jorgie she started well ( cant stand her but will give her that) and now since Vicky and Fearne came in she has faded into the background. I see the looks she is giving the girls and she clearly doesn't like them. I guess (like Brian) she is holding them responsible for banishing her to snake rock but lest we forget SPENCER was in there when the two girls made their choices as to who to send to him. I wouldn't miss either George or Jorgie in camp.

Then people need to flipping vote George to do a trial !!! but they wont :sleep: i agree he seems boring and Jorgiais quite boring too and she's too much of a follower but the public have gone back to picking on lady c which isn't nice atall :nono:

People seem to find it funny voting for the same celebs to do the trials
i thought we were getting somewhere when Brian got picked for the first time but no back to square one again

there's soo many people in there that should be picked for bushtucker trials